Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 23:41 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Shazzzam

Late Introduction.

Well met everyone. I believe I am in this community from one or two months. I've never really considered posting such a thing because I didn't know if I will like this and if it will suit me. Introductions for me are also kind of unnecessary, but this is only my belief. 

I am born in Bulgaria and spend most of my time there. I will make 22 years this August, 28th. I'm living in The Netherlands. I went there for my first time to work at the age of 18. My early life was not pink. I have been charged with two armed robberies and successfully found guilty. By Bulgarian law, my three-year jail sentence has been substituted with a 3 year form of probation and additional 5 years of test until I reach a "rehab" status. I was also forced to join the military due to avoiding jail. I have a year and six months service as a part of the dutch UN forces, since I was in The Netherlands by the time my trials took place for my crimes in Bulgaria. I have fought eight months in Kobani, Syria in my tour, 2016. I currently have a job, girlfriend and will start university in Eindhoven, NL in September 1st at Fontys.

This is the most important information you need to know about me as an individual. I am not afraid to share anything as I believe that it is not important if people label you as a good or bad person, it is important for you to find yourself and believe who and what you are!

Nice to meet you all!

I had already met you in game, we did some RP together and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hope to see you in game more! 

Welcome also.

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.c011f385fe2111abee0a2c9521c05986.gif

Edited by Josei

Hey Shazzam!

Wow, that is quite the background you have! Very interesting, maybe you can write a book about it some day huh? ;)

Either way, you've already settled in here with the Community, so no need to remind you of all the things I normally would for a new member! Just know if you need any help we're here, okay? :D

I hope your schooling will be awesome , fun and rewarding! And if you do decide to write a book, make sure to include a small clip about DayZRP huh? :D

First I will see how my Journal of Hans goes then I might decide to write something haha! 

Sign in to follow this