Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:08
Sign in to follow this  
Onion

An Explanation & Some Other Shit

Recommended Posts

Dearest Guys, Girls, @JimRP,

As some of you may have noticed; Onion has been taking a break. A much needed break. And for those who care, I'd like to explain what's been happening as I consider a good amount of you my friends.

If you don't give a sugary titty fucking shit (@Jamie), the rest of this post won't be of any relevance so assume these are my final words and goodbye xxx.

 

Moving on...

I enjoyed the complete experience here. But like many of you, I suffered from anxiety and depression blah blah blah many years ago. To the point of wondering around town, late at night, out of paranoia that a group of people were trying to break into my home and hurt me (this was the day I stopped smoking weed). And I know it's not a good place to be. It's almost like your trying to climb out from a black hole that keeps falling in on you, but you can see the speck of light in the distance. I understand what a lot of you go through. How it feels to be in such a foggy somatic detachment that you don't even know yourself anymore, almost as though you are a spectator of your own life. And the scariest moment is when familiar scenes start to look foreign. Then you are left with nothing but senses and sadness.

Back then I realized that the only person who could change my outlook on life was myself. And I motivated myself to finally climb to that speck of light. I pulled my finger out of my asshole and kept pushing for happiness and freedom from the prison of my own mind and neurochemical imbalance. I made a life plan year by year, then month by month, to week by week, all the way to day by day. This means that every single day I accomplished something. Leading me 2 years into the future where I have a decent job, a good circle of reliable friends, and even rebuilding the lost relationships with my family.

Then I joined here. It started off as fun. Then it became and everyday bit of fun. Then it became a chore. But at this point, DayzRP was a big part of my life. One of the largest. And my work was suffering heavily, because all I could think about what this forum and the people in it and the community as a whole. And I left work early and rushed home to jump online most days. Sitting in my home office ignoring calls from my friends who were beginning to get worried about me. I felt myself slipping back into that state I was in 2 years ago.

Then I lost 2 family members. I won't go into this as the wounds are still pretty fresh. But this is the reason for my... disappearance.

Then there was the Great Black Fang Drama of 2018, everything fell apart, trust was lost, misplaced and abused. And honestly, I was really cut deep emotionally by it, even though I don't really know any of you guys. This was the point at which I said to myself "FUCK THIS SHIT YOU'RE TURNING INTO A FUCKING MELT YOU LIL' BITCH".

I've had some time away to reflect and sort myself out. And I've made a lot of progress. I'm putting all my effort back into work and it's starting to show again. I've met someone, and I'm incredibly positive about the future of it. And I've started getting pissed up and sniffing gear from the porcelain of night club toilets on the weekends with my pals again :'D haha.

I have decided that this just isn't the place for me.

Nothing but mad love and respect for you all. Take care. All of you. Please.

But I need to go adult now.

Much love xxx
Onion :)

Edited by OnionRingOfDoom

Share this post


Link to post

*presses F*

Love you OnionTits <3

Share this post


Link to post

Pm me your number or your facebook, we can get that beer. I'll be in London in 2 weeks. Take care buddy.

Share this post


Link to post

That's rough Onion, but thanks for sharing. I've always been a big supporter of those dealing with the hardships of things like anxiety and the like to speak up about it, it can help someone else one day realizing they aren't the only one. Maybe one day you'll help someone get to that speck of light too.

Sorry for your loss as well bud. Perhaps one day we'll see you here again when you can ensure this place won't take that big of a hold on your life again and is a bit more like those early days. Till then, take care of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post

Take care... 

Always found you funny, even if you were mean sometimes...

I don't know what to say, just take care.

5a992b31ceb93_-manha-super-gostosa-de-se-mostra-3-1524665150120141111.gif.6499ea3fccba19a6ec8280d5ae7567a3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Beni
44 minutes ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

sugary titty fucking shit (@Jamie), the rest of this post won't be of any relevance so assume these are my final words and goodbye xxx.

Woah... Bringing a gun to a fist fight. 
 

44 minutes ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

And I've started getting pissed up and sniffing gear from the porcelain of night club toilets on the weekends with my pals again :'D

Do me a favour and don't move onto fucking smack. I've seen too many heads move onto the smack and lose their life to it. 

Never really spoke to you, you never really made an issue with me so, best of luck in life.

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post

You made an instant impression on this community especially with those 'original' songs of yours. However, when the fun stops then maybe it is time to stop. All I can do is wish you the very best in the future, the hardest step is always the first but keep moving forward. Take care out there.

Samaritan.

Share this post


Link to post

I will always remember the first day i talked with and you jumped of the roof im severoxD

Share this post


Link to post

o7 my dude, take care!

Share this post


Link to post

You're probably right, it's probably filled with shit and bad uses of sentence with a pinch of heartbreak so it won't be of relevance to me. 

 

Losing family members is rough man. Keep your friends close and your family closer. You can't go through shit like this on your own, just know there are people to help you through it. Much love, cuck. <3

Share this post


Link to post

Only got to interact with you occasionally on Jak Onions, and the boisterous, dangerous character put a very real impression on me -- and put the fear of god into my nervous little med student Lily (which was a blast). It was an absolute pleasure RPing with you. Even if it was during a time when things were stressful for you in real life,  that still never decreased your friendliness on here even for newer folks, which meant the world. Didn't get to know you super well outside of that, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck getting a healthier balance and being happy. Things get hard when you lose people in your life, and needing support that can be there physically for you is important.

You seem like a really kind and creative person, and I just hope the folks around you offline let remind you of it often! Thanks for being lovely. Good luck and be safe. <3

Edited by JkpFrog

Share this post


Link to post

Heya Onion.

Life can be pretty demanding sometimes. And if you need time to focus on you, you do that. Specially after a loss like you've had. We understand, once you find your self and feel better you know you can always return if you'd so like. Even if it isn't all the time, or with less frequency you know? 

Anyways. Best of luck out in that big wide world!

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck Onion! Its good to take steps to change yourself, and I do understand what you're going through. Best of luck bb.

Share this post


Link to post

Onion,

I hope you find everything you need to better your life in the real world. You're on the right track, though, except for the drugs part. (I hope that was a meme lol)

If ever you need anything, feel free to contact me. 

Keep that effortless charm and a good sight of what you want to accomplish any I bet anything will be possible for you. 

o7

Take it easy, Onion man. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm so sorry, thats tragic and heart breaking to read, I wish you the best of luck in life with everything

 

Cheers man

 

Try to stay sober, it is better in the long run in times like these, it helps your brain process things better, you'll be happy you did if your able to

 

Seriously man best of luck, thoughts and prayers, again I'm so sorry

Share this post


Link to post

Hi onion, I am so sorry to hear about your loss's, and sorry to hear that being in this community came to not being fun anymore. It can be pretty hard sometimes in here, especially if you use too much time here. I am glad to hear that your irl is taking main priority in your life, and you are finding ways to make yourself happy. 

I will miss you, it was always fun talking to you, we had some really good and serious talks too, and i only wanna see you happy, so do whatever you need to :)

Please take care of yourself, you can always catch me on ts, if you wanna talk :)

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Elmo said:

*presses F*

Love you OnionTits <3

I will forever remember our tip top RP. You're a gem to this community. <3 Much love.

 

21 hours ago, th3inory said:

Pm me your number or your facebook, we can get that beer. I'll be in London in 2 weeks. Take care buddy.

Done. Looking forward to this beer you yank bastard.

 

21 hours ago, Oliv said:

That's rough Onion, but thanks for sharing. I've always been a big supporter of those dealing with the hardships of things like anxiety and the like to speak up about it, it can help someone else one day realizing they aren't the only one. Maybe one day you'll help someone get to that speck of light too.

Sorry for your loss as well bud. Perhaps one day we'll see you here again when you can ensure this place won't take that big of a hold on your life again and is a bit more like those early days. Till then, take care of yourself.

I appreciate the love. No doubt I shall return in the future. I will put more effort into hanging with you on my relapse.

 

21 hours ago, Josei said:

Take care... 

Always found you funny, even if you were mean sometimes...

I don't know what to say, just take care.

5a992b31ceb93_-manha-super-gostosa-de-se-mostra-3-1524665150120141111.gif.6499ea3fccba19a6ec8280d5ae7567a3.gif

New phone who dis?

 

21 hours ago, Beni said:

Woah... Bringing a gun to a fist fight. 
 

Do me a favour and don't move onto fucking smack. I've seen too many heads move onto the smack and lose their life to it. 

Never really spoke to you, you never really made an issue with me so, best of luck in life.

We had some friendly back and forth. Carry on doing what you're doing! I swear to keep clear of the smack haha.

 

21 hours ago, Samaritan said:

You made an instant impression on this community especially with those 'original' songs of yours. However, when the fun stops then maybe it is time to stop. All I can do is wish you the very best in the future, the hardest step is always the first but keep moving forward. Take care out there.

Samaritan.

Thank you for the support and kind words! I'm all good at the moment, apart from the obvious grievance. I felt myself falling back into the trap, so this is a step to avoid that.

I expect to see your name in red when I return.

 

21 hours ago, BorisRP said:

I will always remember the first day i talked with and you jumped of the roof im severoxD

MATE! We always had a laugh. You are one of the good ones! Keep doing you and be chill my bro!

 

20 hours ago, Para said:

o7 my dude, take care!

o7 You can have all of my heart any day.

 

20 hours ago, Jamie said:

You're probably right, it's probably filled with shit and bad uses of sentence with a pinch of heartbreak so it won't be of relevance to me. 

 

Losing family members is rough man. Keep your friends close and your family closer. You can't go through shit like this on your own, just know there are people to help you through it. Much love, cuck. <3

Be good dude. And thank you for the love. We've had some good back and forths, but I do regret just not having a proper chat with you and getting to know you. You seem like... atleast... a half decent human. Maybe next time. xxx

 

20 hours ago, JkpFrog said:

Only got to interact with you occasionally on Jak Onions, and the boisterous, dangerous character put a very real impression on me -- and put the fear of god into my nervous little med student Lily (which was a blast). It was an absolute pleasure RPing with you. Even if it was during a time when things were stressful for you in real life,  that still never decreased your friendliness on here even for newer folks, which meant the world. Didn't get to know you super well outside of that, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck getting a healthier balance and being happy. Things get hard when you lose people in your life, and needing support that can be there physically for you is important.

You seem like a really kind and creative person, and I just hope the folks around you offline let remind you of it often! Thanks for being lovely. Good luck and be safe. <3

I'm glad we had a chance to meet! Best of luck here, and stay clear of the politics and kids that are oh so abundant. Be good!

 

17 hours ago, Brayces said:

Heya Onion.

Life can be pretty demanding sometimes. And if you need time to focus on you, you do that. Specially after a loss like you've had. We understand, once you find your self and feel better you know you can always return if you'd so like. Even if it isn't all the time, or with less frequency you know? 

Anyways. Best of luck out in that big wide world!

Thank you for the kind words. No doubt we will see eachother again in the future. Let me just get to Senior at work and put a ring on this chick and I'll see you again :)

 

16 hours ago, Brady said:

Good luck Onion! Its good to take steps to change yourself, and I do understand what you're going through. Best of luck bb.

Thank you Brady. Best of luck with everything here! We will talk soon. <3

 

15 hours ago, Taryn said:

Onion,

I hope you find everything you need to better your life in the real world. You're on the right track, though, except for the drugs part. (I hope that was a meme lol)

If ever you need anything, feel free to contact me. 

Keep that effortless charm and a good sight of what you want to accomplish any I bet anything will be possible for you. 

o7

Take it easy, Onion man. 

Taryn Tearan Cheeranne Tyrein Duran Duran,

You the man now dawg. Take care of the kids for me.

Appreciate the words, and we will talk again :)

Much love o7

 

9 hours ago, GaryCash said:

I'm so sorry, thats tragic and heart breaking to read, I wish you the best of luck in life with everything

 

Cheers man

 

Try to stay sober, it is better in the long run in times like these, it helps your brain process things better, you'll be happy you did if your able to

 

Seriously man best of luck, thoughts and prayers, again I'm so sorry

Thank you for your prayers, but feel free to send money too! :')

I appreciate the words and gesture. It's good to know that someone I only met once or twice to give a care. Stay good, you are one of the good ones.

Much love

 

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Hi onion, I am so sorry to hear about your loss's, and sorry to hear that being in this community came to not being fun anymore. It can be pretty hard sometimes in here, especially if you use too much time here. I am glad to hear that your irl is taking main priority in your life, and you are finding ways to make yourself happy. 

I will miss you, it was always fun talking to you, we had some really good and serious talks too, and i only wanna see you happy, so do whatever you need to :)

Please take care of yourself, you can always catch me on ts, if you wanna talk :)

Sophie. We are getting fucking married one day. That is all need be said. 

<3 xxx

 

 

 

Last words;

This community is usually used as sources of bringing people together, rather than difference and conflict. But the conflicts do happen, and the irony is that every group and clique has something to say about tolerance and respecting others.

Everyone is here together, no matter what race, creed or colour - which is fucking incredible. The need to look after a fellow human being here is far more important than any cultural or religious differences. And that's too far and few between in the world we live in today.

It is vitally important that we all should participate and cooperate for the sake of the wellbeing of the whole community. We have only to look around to recognise the benefits of this positive approach.

There is certainly much more to be done and many challenges to be overcome. Some people feel that their own ideals and thoughts on how this community should be operated are being threatened.

They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat.

But there is every reason to be hopeful about the future. I certainly recognise that much has been achieved in my 6 months here.

I believe tolerance and fair play remain strong DayzRP values and we have so much to build on for the future.

It was for this reason that I particularly enjoyed my time here.

Playing and occasionally misbehaving with you all - completely at ease and trusting one another. How lucky we all are for having somewhere where we can do this openly and freely.

I hope you all, will be able to enjoy this happy companionship for the rest of your lives.

Everyone. Peace out!

 

 

Edited by OnionRingOfDoom

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, OnionRingOfDoom said:

-snip-

Good luck with everything onion. Go enjoy the world and not limit yourself to one place. 

ecf098abca.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Sad to see ya go man.

tumblr_munzj0dz1x1silyxbo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Best of luck man, take care, and best of luck in your future endevours.

Share this post


Link to post

oof lad 

you fucking take care man and enjoy your life. I've still got your number so if things improve I think a bear will be in order ;)

o7 

Share this post


Link to post

See ya bud. 

Just be wary of snorting gear off toilets. A lot of places put some oil on the porcelain which will soak up all that stuff. Also, that stuff is a waste of money. Never did shit for me. Except make alcohol have no effect, thus wasting even more money. But if that's what you are into, go at it bud, just be careful with it. 

Share this post


Link to post

As we normally do with leaving threads, even if it was done a bit latter than should have been, I've now taken away @OnionRingOfDoom's posting rights and whitelist revoke. This will stand for a minimum of 1 month and will need to be requested to be changed when that month is up.

Share this post


Link to post

is it too late to o7 this ?

Share this post


Link to post

my dude..... you will be missed more then you know. my lil gamer hert has lost a string. honest was worried when you poofed. much love 

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...