Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 17:29
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Infomation regarding the tortuga trading company

Selina wakes up from her booze coma, laying face down on the floor, she reaches out for her radio. she opens her left eye blinded by sun slight beaming through the broken window of the house she laid low in from the night before.

'is anyone out there that can help me. A few months ago i was around the Tortuga area, i met a man there named Falk. I believe this man has information i need about someone, if anyone knows of this man's whereabouts please reach out. Or Falk if you hear this please i need your help. asap! my name is Selina i doubt you will remember me your my last resort'

Selina releases the PTT  and sits up against wall staring down at her radio waiting for someone to respond and questioning if she is doing the right thing or not.

*Falk can be seen, fixing a broken fence in a field that surrounds a house, He was walking back when he heard the girl call his name. Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Eh, Yeah cunt, I'm the bloke you're looking for, I'm Falk. You after some information? For fuck sake, everyone I know probably all died at this point or fucked off somewhere. '

*Falk takes a pause and presses the PTT again*

'Tortuga is gone, the trading company is gone, I'm gone. Shit hit the fucking fan a few months back. There is no fucking chance I'm giving out my location we speak over the radio'

*Falk takes a pause and presses the PTT again*

Selina? wasn't you some bird who I met when I was with Joey? But what fuck do you want me for? '

*Falk lets go on the PTT*

Sign in to follow this