Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:12 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Elliot James

Good Bye DayZ RP community.

Thanks for the amazing experiences in this community.

I have been blacklisted due to @Josei thinking I am underage which is not the case. I am indeed 17, And it will stay that way until next year February 19th. 

But thanks @Josei for the really nice RP experiences on the day before I was blacklisted.

I was blacklisted because someone called Ben , who I had met on this server , had said I was 15 and turning 16 , even though this was not true , it was not looked into and I was blacklisted from the server and banned from the forums due to insufficient evidence.

And now if anyone suggests for me to make an unban appeal. That will not be happening as I am not giving my personal details away into a community like this.

But yet again... Thanks for the great experiences.

3c70591fc75e15caa38e7416c6afd589.png

299e8afc516af6d7e867e9130e061669.png

f225ed5c3d8fdd02a74df3f7d0624081.png

-RIP-

<.Ryan Flint.>

POD- Sverograd

Thanks @Vrik for making my experience fun last year when I first joined the community.

16199f8ffa2bb181dc29a7b72f3ae4cc.jpg

036df7f1d14c5a6995b36bfe28b32464.jpg

76bf2a75e89ef499e8f4882747069f6d.jpg

But sadly, My time in this community as finally come to an end. Thanks to everyone that made it really enjoyable and a fun experience.

Edited by Elliot James

Moved to Introductions and Farewells

These rules are now in place, you have 24 hours to decide otherwise.

I don’t blame you for not sharing your personal information. If it makes you feel better, you were more engaged in the RP than 95% of the staff that decided to blacklist you. See ya man ✊?

I mean, if you show staff your ID or something that proves your age, the blacklist will be removed...

Pretty sure you can even block out certain parts of the ID like your address and whatnot.

Edited by DustyRP

Bye, you do realise that it's not allowed to harbor an underage person? So if anyone has the slightest suspicion that someone is underage they should tell it to the administrators. In this case, they agreed that you might be underage. If you're not underage you can simply take five minutes and verify that by sending in a picture of your legitimate ID, a sheet with DayZRP on and yourself, then just censor out any sensitive information. If you don't feel like doing to stay in the community, then I guess you're either underage or just don't value the community enough anyways.

6 minutes ago, Elliot James said:

I was blacklisted from the server and banned from the forums due to insufficient evidence.

You're not banned from the forums. If you were you would be ineligible to post your goodbye thread, as you did.

Farewell.

I am not showing someone random my personal details. 

2 minutes ago, Squillium said:

I don’t blame you for not sharing your personal information. If it makes you feel better, you were more engaged in the RP than 95% of the staff that decided to blacklist you. See ya man ✊?

Thanks man <3

Yikes. Later dude.

7 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Bye, you do realise that it's not allowed to harbor an underage person? So if anyone has the slightest suspicion that someone is underage they should tell it to the administrators. In this case, they agreed that you might be underage. If you're not underage you can simply take five minutes and verify that by sending in a picture of your legitimate ID, a sheet with DayZRP on and yourself, then just censor out any sensitive information. If you don't feel like doing to stay in the community, then I guess you're either underage or just don't value the community enough anyways.

7 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

I mean, if you show staff your ID or something that proves your age, the blacklist will be removed...

Pretty sure you can even block out certain parts of the ID like your address and whatnot.

Maybe he just doesn’t want random people on the internet to know what he looks like. ?

7 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

This is correct.

@Elliot James the proverbial ball is in your court. Feel free to stay blacklilsted if you wish though.

Just now, Squillium said:

Maybe he just doesn’t want random people on the internet to know what he looks like. ?

Then he will just have to find somewhere else to play.

6 minutes ago, Elliot James said:

I am not showing someone random my personal details. 

That's literally one of the only ways to prove your actual age. You're saying the staff team hasn't looked into this at all, yet you won't even provide them the proof they need to un-blacklist you.

People who are suspected of being underage are blacklisted immediately. Once they provide legitimate proof of their age, they are un-blacklisted.

1 minute ago, Squillium said:

I bet you some randoms on the internet already do

1 minute ago, DustyRP said:

That's literally one of the only ways to prove your actual age. You're saying the staff team hasn't looked into this at all, yet you won't even provide them the proof they need to un-blacklist you.

People who are suspected of being underage are blacklisted immediately. Once they provide legitimate proof of their age, they are un-blacklisted.

Innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent? I’m not saying people should just never be banned for underage but it’s legitimate to say that maybe they just don’t trust people to have a picture of them. 

2 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent? I’m not saying people should just never be banned for underage but it’s legitimate to say that maybe they just don’t trust people to have a picture of them. 

Once they have the evidence and are done with it the picture will be deleted. Plus just the admins see it.

1 minute ago, Squillium said:

Thanks for sticking up for me man <3

I am just a bit salty as it was some random guy that said I was underage , then all of a sudden I’m named as underage. Lmao 

4 minutes ago, Elliot James said:

-snip-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Only the Admins get to see your ID you know? Not the whole community, it would be private and confidential. 

You told me this random guy was a good friend of yours, you even said you didn't want to play DayZRP without him. 

Edited by Josei

4 minutes ago, Oisin said:

Once they have the evidence and are done with it the picture will be deleted. Plus just the admins see it.

I understand, but if his word isn’t going to be taken why should he trust the staff? Why is some random other community members word taken over his? I’m not saying the rule should be thrown out, but criticizing him for wanting to keep his personal shit personal in a community that has had a reputation for snakey shit happening is dumb.

Edited by Squillium

6 minutes ago, Squillium said:

I understand, but if his word isn’t going to be taken why should he trust the staff? Why is some random other community members word taken over his? I’m not saying the rule should be thrown out, but criticizing him for wanting to keep his personal shit personal in a community that has had a reputation for snakey shit happening is dumb.

Nothing wrong with keeping his personal shit private but it's just if someone from staff thought he sounded underage and there were accusations thrown then staff is most likely going to act on it unless it's been proven otherwise. Community members can lie about their age so there's no reason for staff to trust his word without proof.

Either way good luck with life Elliot

17 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Sorry they banned you without even talking to you first.   If it makes you feel better, I still think Josie is a Child, She sounds 14 anyhow. (No offense lady in blue, and white knights back off me).  I can understand you not wanting to show the admin team your ID especially with the Attitudes the staff team has put forth on this thread, Then again that tone of Mockery and the Lack of Empathy from them in their replies could just be my interpretation.  However, If I disregard their comments here,  Then I find it sad that you wont consider an appeal--especially if you enjoyed playing here.

The age check appeal is just a photo ID with your age and birthday displayed, they don't need any other information and you can put tape or something over the sensitive information. Lots of people have been banned for being underaged, I've banned plenty when I was in Staff all those years ago. Only difference was that I always talked to them beforehand to make that determination and I only banned them when they admitted to me the year of their birth. ::shrugs::  

Listen brother, If your old enough send in the necessary Information, cause by reading the comments here, they have decided that you are a child.  Prove them wrong if you can, It would only be your accusers that look like assholes. If you don't prove them wrong, they will just write you off as a liar and sit on high with their smug smiles. 

Either way, Goodluck in life.

Edited by SweetJoe

4 minutes ago, Jadeboat said:

Nothing wrong with keeping his personal shit private but it's just if someone from staff thought he sounded underage and there were accusations thrown then staff is most likely going to act on it unless it's been proven otherwise. Community members can lie about their age so there's no reason for staff to trust his word without proof.

Either way good luck with life Elliot

3 minutes ago, SweetJoe said:

Sorry they banned you without even talking to you first.   If it makes you feel better, I still think Josie is a Child, She sounds 14 anyhow. (No offense lady in blue, and white knights back off me).  I can understand you not wanting to show the admin team your ID especially with the Attitudes the staff team has put forth on this thread, Then again that tone of Mockery and the Lack of Empathy from them in their replies could just be my interpretation.  However, If I disregard their comments here,  Then I find it sad that you want consider an appeal--especially if you enjoyed playing here.

The age check appeal is just a photo ID with your age and birthday displayed, they don't need any other information and you can put tape or something over the sensitive information. Lots of people have been banned for being underaged, I've banned plenty when I was in Staff all those years ago. Only difference was that I always talked to them beforehand to make that determination and I only banned them when they admitted to me the year of their birth. ::shrugs::  

Listen brother, If your old enough send in the necessary Information, cause by reading the comments here, they have decided that you are a child.  Prove them wrong if you can, It would only be your accusers that look like assholes. If you don't prove them wrong, they will just write you off as a liar and sit on high with their smug smiles. 

Either way, Goodluck in life.

I don’t think staff did anything wrong. But the “what’re you dumb?” attitude some people have above is pretty shitty because he’s reasoning is legitamite. He has no reason to trust staff here anymore than anyone else online and if that’s how he feels he shouldn’t be shit on for it.

Anyway, one final goodbye my boy, see ya around.

Edited by Squillium

Just now, Squillium said:

I don’t think staff did anything wrong. But the “what’re you dumb?” attitude some people have above is pretty shitty because he’s reasoning is legitamite.

same squill. same.

2 hours ago, Squillium said:

Can't prove someone is underage, but you can prove they aren't. Suspected Thieves are still arrested and put on trial. His blacklist isn't permanent.

Guest Generic Name
2 hours ago, Squillium said:

I don’t think staff did anything wrong. But the “what’re you dumb?” attitude some people have above is pretty shitty because he’s reasoning is legitamite. He has no reason to trust staff here anymore than anyone else online and if that’s how he feels he shouldn’t be shit on for it.

I get what you're saying, but his own attitude of "I'm above this shit" is not better. No one would be able to do anything with what's required for proof of age. But then again, none of this would be an issue if he was indeed of age, because all this boils down to is shifting the blame to seem the bigger man. I don't buy it.

See you whenever you actually turn 16 and change your mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, SomeWeirdAssGuy said:

See you whenever you actually turn 16 and change your mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya see, I could level with you on what you said, but you had to put this ignorant and assumptive comment. Shit like this is what makes the community look bad.

Sign in to follow this