Server time: 2018-05-24, 08:21

FRIDAY FIGHT NIGHT
TOMORROW - 2018-05-26 00:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 1 day, 15 hours, 38 minutes
Roland

New Limited Premium Item: Member Titles

With ad revenue down to all time low and all saved up income used for tax payment in December 2017 DayZRP is in need of cash injection for the upcoming server invoice which will be around 700€ (640£ or so) and we need to renew website script license for 90$. Server fees are so big because we pay for our servers once every 6 months to get a discount.

For a limited time I'm offering Member Titles to be purchased in the Premium store. They're intentionally expensive so that the entire website is not spammed by cheap colorful titles and so that the existing titles are not devalued or have their rarity diminished too much (only ~150 titles have been issued in history of DayZRP).

Let's see if this works, you can buy them here: 

VIPs and Legends get first title for free, just PM me.

Just now, OskuRP said:

15dfe4a0aa4e56e5fa1d8cf90facc95a.png.78f089c4bbb6a15706327c276951abb7.png I see you are hoping that atleast @DustyRP will buy one of these ;)

I'm glad someone got the reference ;) 

This is tempting :ph34r:

I'll throw some cash at this next week if you're still doing this by then.

Where’s the tag for being an event initiator? Smh..

I feel like the driver one is for me <_< 

Great idea, I'm curious to see what kinda titles will be made

Time to throw away money

I may give this a go for the sake of supporting the cause

@Rolle 

Might I suggest that for the time being that we lower the TeamSpeak slot count from 300 down to 200? I can't recall the last time when we even got close to hitting 200 clients connected. We're presently at 63/300 for perspective.. The annual cost difference would be significant.

5a95be32ca246_tscosts.PNG.ce45f54e80c59f9a9692064309056a38.PNG

Source: https://www.teamspeak3.com/teamspeak-server-hosting-prices.php

Edited by Buddy

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

-teamspeak talk-

I could get behind it. We could probably even manage with a 150 man TS server too. Probably.

I would definitely buy "BeanZ Master" ;). Also are you able to buy these for other people? @Rolle

Edited by MeenMuginLovin
Looked into it myself realized they're "custom" very nice ;)

-snip-

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, MeenMuginLovin said:

I would definitely buy "BeanZ Master" ;). Also are you able to buy these for other people? @Rolle

lol

f944d058e05b9eac50e046ff267486ed.png

Personally, I think the prices of the custom titles should be lowered to 5-10 Euros. I also made a suggestion about bundling a piece of merchandise with a specific user title here.

8 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

lol

f944d058e05b9eac50e046ff267486ed.png

Personally, I think the prices of the custom titles should be lowered to 5-10 Euros. I also made a suggestion about bundling a piece of merchandise with a specific user title here.

Typo, meant to say "BeanZ War Master" the only worth while thread in this community. :P 

I bought one :D though I don't know how the titles works owo lol I did a custom one :D

Edited by Paradox

I think the price is good. It's a bit exclusive since it's limited and it's not too expensive so people can't afford, but it's within the price range where a decent amount will buy it and creates a decent profit. All in all, good idea. People love titles.

If price was 5-10 many people would just buy all 3 at once. I explained the price in the OP, I still want titles to feel special.

12 hours ago, Buddy said:

I may give this a go for the sake of supporting the cause

@Rolle 

Might I suggest that for the time being that we lower the TeamSpeak slot count from 300 down to 200? I can't recall the last time when we even got close to hitting 200 clients connected. We're presently at 63/300 for perspective.. The annual cost difference would be significant.

We have a special contract on TS server with GD, we only pay ~$170 a year for it.

I have a question, you said only three is allowed right? Does that means two more will be with the first one in the titles or it's like one choose whenever you want it to be changed from what you bought??

Edited by Paradox

3 minutes ago, Paradox said:

I have a question, you said only three is allowed right? Does that means two more will be with the first one in the titles or it's like one choose whenever you want it to be changed from what you bought??

You can have three visible underneath your name. Not own three and switch between them.

Ohhhh thank you Rolle :D

@Paradox  

I has two. ;P

Awesome xD lol I am thinking of other one...haha. and third one :P