S1: KOS in Severograd - 2018-02-25, 21:47

Server and location: S1 Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-02-25, 21:47

Your in game name: Clyde Matthews

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:  I was in Severograd hanging on the roof of the shack and casually waiting for RP since there was barely anybody in town. I hear a shot and I'm shot directly in the head, I have no weapon drawn. I die, nothing else really happened besides that.

10 minutes ago, Finn said:

Server and location: S1 Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2018-02-25, 21:47

Your in game name: Clyde Matthews

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:  I was in Severograd hanging on the roof of the shack and casually waiting for RP since there was barely anybody in town. I hear a shot and I'm shot directly in the head, I have no weapon drawn. I die, nothing else really happened besides that.

This was me that shot you, i was watching you through my scope and i clicked on accident. Im so sorry that i shot, i'm more than willing to replace your gear and anything like that. Completely my fault bro im sorry.

4 minutes ago, klusions said:

This was me that shot you, i was watching you through my scope and i clicked on accident. Im so sorry that i shot, i'm more than willing to replace your gear and anything like that. Completely my fault bro im sorry.

Care to talk on TS?

no problem man. i cant get my uuid to link with dayz rp so if you have a server i can join sure thing

I'd like to drop the report please, we've talked about it and it's quite a funny situation.

Sorry to waste your time.

-User has been warned for this post-

Connection

Spoiler

21:12:14 | Player "Stephen Milton" is connected (id= )
22:00:52 | Player "Stephen Milton"(id= ) has been disconnected

21:25:28 | Player "Clyde Matthews" is connected (id= )
21:50:30 | Player "Clyde Matthews"(id= ) has been disconnected

Hit

Spoiler

21:49:57 | "Stephen Milton(uid= ) SHOT Clyde Matthews(uid= ) by M4A1 into head."
21:49:57 | "Stephen Milton(uid= ) SHOT Clyde Matthews(uid= ) by M4A1 into head."

Kill

Spoiler

21:49:57 | Player "Clyde Matthews"(id= ) has been killed by player "Stephen Milton"(id= )

Logs pulled for @Finn and @klusions

@klusions Please explain why you logged off only 10 minutes after killing Finn.

If either sides have video evidence on the situation please upload it, unedited.

No video evidence, but klusions explained to me that he logged because he knew he'd be reported so he was going to find the report so he could talk it out with me, afterwards he rejoined the server and later logged with permission.

Edited by Finn

3 hours ago, Brady said:

Connection

Reveal hidden contents

21:12:14 | Player "Stephen Milton" is connected (id= )
22:00:52 | Player "Stephen Milton"(id= ) has been disconnected

21:25:28 | Player "Clyde Matthews" is connected (id= )
21:50:30 | Player "Clyde Matthews"(id= ) has been disconnected

Hit

Reveal hidden contents

Kill

Reveal hidden contents

21:49:57 | Player "Clyde Matthews"(id= ) has been killed by player "Stephen Milton"(id= )

Logs pulled for @Finn and @klusions

@klusions Please explain why you logged off only 10 minutes after killing Finn.

If either sides have video evidence on the situation please upload it, unedited.

finn is right, i logged to browse the forums so i wasnt sitting afk in game. I wanted to get a hold of finn so i could talk to him and get him his gear back

We’re glad the two of you could come to a decision of closing the report, but before we close we do have to mention a couple of things.

@klusions while you were zoomed in on @Finn, you accidentally left clicked and fired a bullet into his head. While this may be an honest mistake on your end, had this report stayed up we must inform you that you would have been punished for Invalid KOS. We can’t really give advice for a twitchy finger but maybe next time have a pair of binoculars on hand instead of scoping in, or unload your gun.

The next point we come to is the combat logging. Again had this report stayed up you would have been punished for Combat Logging in addition to Invalid KOS. In absolutely no circumstance should you log out under 30 minutes after killing someone. If you were certain a report would be going up and you didn’t want to interact with someone during those 30 minutes, in future we advise you find a house to hide in or something of the sort. Again, NEVER log out earlier than 30 minutes. The only circumstance that you may log out earlier is if you have had explicit permission from the opposing party, then, and only then, are you allowed to log out.

With all that being said the report will now be closed.

By @Chewy, @Hebi Kotei and @Stagsview