Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:36
Sign in to follow this  
HavenBuzz

Hello fellow humans

Hello everyone, I'm new to DayZ rp and I just wanted to make a quick hello to everyone in the community now that I'm officially whitelisted. I am new to Day Z but I have acting, writing and performing skills so I hope to transfer some of those skills into the game as well as develop new skills along the way and meet some great people like I have in Teamspeak and from watching live streams and such. 

I hope to become an active member of the community and I hope to speak with all of you at some point in the future in the forums or in-game :)

thank you for reading my post, have a nice day everyone :)

Aloha friend, welcome to the community

Hello

And so the beginning of the end has arrived...

Salutations, human being

1 minute ago, TheTrueHawk said:

And so the beginning of the end has arrived...

Salutations, human being

The beginning of the end commenced when i was born child, fear me :) haha :P 

8 minutes ago, WesternRP said:

Hello

salutations :)

11 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Aloha friend, welcome to the community

Thank you, im glad to be here :)

Hola, welcome to this place.

Hello, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

Hola, welcome to this place.

thank you, i enjoy it so far :)

Just now, Chow said:

Hello, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

so far things are great so i hope it stays that way :)

Finally welcome to the community!!! cant wait to meet you in game finally :)

Just now, kimmylou said:

Finally welcome to the community!!! cant wait to meet you in game finally :)

Thank you! i can't wait to play with you either :)

An internet female.. excellent. 

I kid. Welcome.

I am deeply offended! You say hello to all humans but what about aliens? Do we not count any more? THE GLARZAKYION EMPIRE WILL NOT BE IGNORED ANY LONGER!!!!

That being said.. Welcome to the community, hope to meet you in game. A wee tip, head north if you want to meet people ;) 

3 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

I am deeply offended! You say hello to all humans but what about aliens? Do we not count any more? THE GLARZAKYION EMPIRE WILL NOT BE IGNORED ANY LONGER!!!!

That being said.. Welcome to the community, hope to meet you in game. A wee tip, head north if you want to meet people ;) 

But your The Buddah, or "The Enlightened One" Which implies Human as the Buddahs have always been the sons of Mortal Women.  They are the ones who have elevated to the next plane of existence but chose to return here to help other humans reach it! 

so...if your an alien bub, you got some explaining to do.

also welcome new comer.

6 minutes ago, HarveyJ said:

I kid. Welcome.

Stranger danger Stranger danger Stranger danger Stranger danger Stranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger dangerStranger danger

6 minutes ago, HarveyJ said:

I kid. Welcome.

yessssssssssss

7 minutes ago, HarveyJ said:

I kid. Welcome.

haha thank you, your comment made me laugh

Just now, SweetJoe said:

But your The Buddah, or "The Enlightened One" Which implies Human as the Buddahs have always been the sons of Mortal Women.  They are the ones who have elevated to the next plane of existence but chose to return here to help other humans reach it! 

also welcome new comer.

haha nice to meet you too

Hello @HavenBuzz

Welcome to DayZRP! 

It's nice to hear that you have been watching streams and talking with people in our TS, congratulations on getting whitelisted

If you ever feel you need guidance though, don't hesitate to try out our Mentor Program! I doubt you may need it since you have skills in acting and performing and what not! :P 

Hope to see you in game sometime! 

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.883f1f65f371de5a365ac288dea10bae.gif

Edited by Josei

6 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Nice to meet you mr. alien, and thank you for the tip haha I did not mean to offend haha

1 minute ago, Josei said:

Hello @HavenBuzz

Welcome to DayZRP! 

It's nice to hear that you have been watching streams and talking with people in our TS, congratulations on getting whitelisted

If you ever feel you need guidance though, don't hesitate to try out our Mentor Program! I doubt you may need it since you have skills in acting and performing and what not! :P 

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.883f1f65f371de5a365ac288dea10bae.gif

Be weary of this one's keyboard

4 minutes ago, SweetJoe said:

Pfft! That is a cover story to keep our identity a secret. All Buddha  are really Glarzakyion leaders, trying to spread a message of peace and harmony, weakening the human race against our oncoming military might! You think you have seen supersoldiers in Dayz? You ain't seen nothing yet! You humans... You think you own the earth HA I say HA!....

Fuck! I just gave away our secret plan! DO NOT READ THIS ha ha ha it's all a joke.....

The perfect crime *shifty eyes*

Hope you enjoy the server Havenbuzz

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay !

Just now, Pontiff said:

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay !

thank you!

20 minutes ago, Josei said:

Hello @HavenBuzz

Welcome to DayZRP! 

Thank you I'll be sure to check it out! :)

This is like one of the nicest hellos I have seen... so innocent and full of excitement...

giphy.gif

Welcome to the community. We're all mad here.

7 minutes ago, Shanoby said:

This is like one of the nicest hellos I have seen... so innocent and full of excitement...

giphy.gif

you have to keep up some sense of normality, i mustn't be found out just yet xD lol

Sign in to follow this