S1 KOS 13:23

Server and location: just south east of Sinistok, near a barn

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13:23 GMT

Your in game name: Jack Carver

Names of allies involved: NA

Name of suspect/s: No idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): NA

Detailed description of the events: I was omw to Sinistok when i decided to look in a barn since i was looking for spraypaint.
When i exited the barn, suddenly there's a guy right in front of me. My finger reaches for the comms-button, but he opens fire and im dead. No interaction and no RP whatsoever. He never said a word.

Because it all went so fast, i have no extra information.

Edited by NitroGenetics

I can see you are struggling. Please use the template below. In addition please update your report title to state the following: Rule broken, date, server time, server location. Thank you.

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: 

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

12:56:02 | Player "Jack Carver" is connected
13:40:01 | Player "Jack Carver" has been disconnected

12:01:05 | Player "Mike Sparta" is connected
14:01:28 | Player "Mike Sparta" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

13:26:14 | "Mike Sparta SHOT Jack Carver by AKM into Chest."

Death Logs:

Spoiler

13:26:14 | Player "Jack Carver" has been killed by player "Mike Sparta"

Calling in @mikesparta - Mike Sparta, for his POV on the matter.

Please post any unedited video evidence you may have regarding the situation and any allies you had at the time of this event.

Server and location:  south east of Sinistok, near a barn

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13:23 GMT

Your in game name: Mike Sparta

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s:  N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events:  I was drinking water from the well, when spoted a person, while runing to him i told him to put hes hands up, he picked up hes weapon to hes hands so i shooted.

28 minutes ago, mikesparta said:

I was drinking water from the well, when spoted a person, while runing to him i told him to put hes hands up, he picked up hes weapon to hes hands so i shooted.

What was your reason for telling him to put his hands up? What were your intentions?

Why would you just stop what you were doing at the well to charge up to this guy to tell him to put his hands up? Please tell the absolute truth.

Why are you not telling the truth Mike?

I did not hear anyone speaking to me and no i did not had my weapon in my hands. Once I ran out of the barn I was scared shitless because he was right in front of me. I had no time to react or say anything.

And even if I had my weapon in my hands, which i had not, would that be reason enough to shoot me?

@mikesparta has been temporarily banned from the server until he answers Chewy's question:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Chewy said:

What was your reason for telling him to put his hands up? What were your intentions?

Why would you just stop what you were doing at the well to charge up to this guy to tell him to put his hands up? Please tell the absolute truth.

This is because he has joined the game server after the question was asked and he has checked the forums. Failure to answer the question will result in the temporary ban extending until the question is responded to. If he does not respond, he may have to make a ban appeal.

I m new in this game, for the first time i meet some one i just wanted to take interaction speak with him or somethink... but he took the gun to hes hands, so i dont wanted to die. ( I shit my pants :) )

7 minutes ago, mikesparta said:

I m new in this game, for the first time i meet some one i just wanted to take interaction speak with him or somethink... but he took the gun to hes hands, so i dont wanted to die. ( I shit my pants :) )

So, you wanted interaction and was scared of him bringing out his weapon, which inevitably leads to you telling him to put up his hands?

Is this correct?

I saw him first, i interact first, i aimed him first , i told him to give up first but he take the gun to the hand so i shoot .  (He dont wanted to play the role of victim)

1. I will say again: I did NOT had a gun in my hands, honestly. And even if I did this is no reason to shoot someone. What if u meet someone who is double-carrying? Would you then open fire immediatly as well, just because he has a gun in his hands? And the beauty of this is that I DIDN'T had a gun in my hands at all. Might there be a chance u misjudged the situation?
2. U did not, i repeat did not interact with me at all. At least I didnt hear anything whatsoever. U also did not tell me to give up. I'm absolutely positive that I've heard noone talk. Perhaps your mic or in-game comms wasn't activated Mike?

I'm sorry but this really cranks me up. OR your blatantly lying about the situation to try and save your own hide, OR, since you're a new player, you totally misjudged the situation and made a rash decision. Now if it was the latter I would have no problem accepting it and move on. But what I can't stand is someone lying about a situation that I know for a fact did not happen the way u say it did.

Edited by NitroGenetics

U are right u didnt had ur gun in ur hands while i was saying to you  to give up after this u took ur gun into ur hands so who is lying my friend and why u lying...?

Edited by mikesparta

That's enough with the back and forth lads, thank you.

If you wish to talk this out with eachother you can do so in PMs or TeamSpeak.

Are u sure i'm the only one u killed today? Cause it seems to me your talking about another situation here.

IF your telling the thruth here, then your mic was muted or not activated and for some reason u thought i had my gun in my hands. Don't know how to explain this any further.

I would definatly want to talk this out on TS, i'm fine with that.

Edited by NitroGenetics

This whole thing can actually be really easy.
Lets say he did interact with me before he killed me, and lets say i did had my gun in my hands.
In any case I did not point my gun at him or showed any hostilities towards him whatsoever and he killed me anyway. Is this allowed in the rules? i.e. did he had kill rights at that moment?

Edited by NitroGenetics

i dont know man what to say you have your version what doesent looks real but u won im still baned...if u want i can give u my gear so u will be happy?

Just now, mikesparta said:

but u won im still baned

You're temporarily banned because you're not answering our questions, let's make it real simple.

Why did you initiate on Nitrogenetics?

i was scared that  he gona kill me, hes reaction wasnt friendly taking hes gun to the hand without an answer to me...thats why i initiated 

Mike i don't care about your gear, winning this argument, or even about the fact that u killed me anymore.

All this is to make sure no one else will fall victim in the future because u don't understand or misinterpreted the rules.

I'm not gonna react anymore on this topic, unless i'm asked to do so and let the people handle this who are tasked do to so. 

I've send u a friendly PM yesterday, so any personal messages u can send me directly. Also i'm still open for a TS discussion to work this out.

If you two decide to talk it out in teamspeak, please let us know.

@mikesparta your temporary ban will be lifted now as you have answered our question. Please keep an eye on this report in case we have any more questions for you.

@NitroGenetics Did the two of you talk this out or would you like to continue the report as normal?

We didn't yet. I've send him a PM but he hasn't responded.

The problem for me is that he still doesn't seem to understand what he did wrong in the situation, even if it all went down as he said it did.  I'm fine with dropping the report when i get the feeling he understand this and knows how to play by the rules. I don't want other people falling victim to him.  I'm sure this all happened because he is new, so no hard feeling whatsoever. But it's my opinion that the best outcome of this situation is that this will not happen again.

The GM team reviewing this report have decided to continue this report as normal.