Server time: 2018-08-15, 20:18 WE ARE RECRUITING

klusions

SOOOOOOOOOOO this is dying isn't it?

Seems like this community is dying. I remember a year back i could walk into kabinino and meet tons of people standing around. If i wanted to get into a new adventure, i could walk into kab, or stary and have no problem seeing someone. Anymore it feels like im walking a wasteland with the only thing to entertain myself is shooting zombies. Where are y'all hanging out at in game?

agreed +1

I am not going to speak for everyone, but I can guarantee most people are simply awaiting for .63 to come out before jumping back on. The server still seems to have a steady amount of players still committed to jumping in game so I guess you just got to find the current RP hotspots if you want to find people. 

Disagree with the top guy ^, sometimes the server gets nearly or completely full. Most people limit themselves to campfire RP. Never seen people from San Valentino, before it got archived and after as well. Never seen people from the VDC. Seen only one-two from the Sojourners. Never met anyone from The Damned. Only once I meet @MeenMuginLovin in Novo. Met the U.P.S. at the beaches a couple of times and that's it. Everyone else I met are some loners/dynamics. Black roses have recently begun hanging around and in Severo as well as some parts of the rest of the groups. I have seen some people from Novy Sobor - Stary Sobor - Kabanino - Vybor Industrial and in the NWAF, but they are just one or two and passing by apparently, on their way to do something. I hate campfire RP, I agree it is needed, but it's employed too much here.

Edited by Shazzzam

9 minutes ago, Stradic said:

-Hit The Nail On The Head-

I got bored of RP, but I'm taking a break. It's not as populated as it once was, but honestly it's what you make of it. Instead of saying " Hey, what's up? You need anything? Got any friends? " you could try mixing things up a little bit. Try finding like minded people and giving yourself and individual goal. 

Edited by Beni

I have met a few people in Novo @Shazzzam... We move around from time to time. Our group has started trying to be more active, however whenever the server is most active we're usually working or outside... Granted last time we really tried interacting with the server some members became public enemy numero uno. So it's fun how that works. Fucked if we are, fucked if we aren't.

I think the community is pretty fine in all honesty though. Its been better, and its been worse. Well... maybe not too worse.

Either way I have hopes for the summer, as well as weekends its usually very active, so each to their own.

If you want a place similar to Kab last lore just go to Severo, yeah. Vybor was popular a while ago too. 

People have said that DayZRP is dead since 2013 so yeah. We are certainly dead. 

I have to agree with @DarkStyle above. People have said that this community is dead or dying quite regularly even way back in 2014 and here we still are 4 years later. This place will get put under the ground when the owners say so, but until that happens the community will carry on...Anyway there is always beta...right :D.

2 minutes ago, Aleksi-Baraszkov said:

Can a mod close this troll bait? 

No

can a mod be a sexy bitch?

Newsflash: we are all dying.

Just now, Rolle said:

Newsflash: we are all dying.

^ The chance of nuclear war is as high as it has been since 1950, all things considered, I'm pretty sure another 'DayZ Is Dead' discussion won't do us any good now...