Server time: 2018-12-15, 19:26
Shazzzam

Sudden disconnect and problem to connect.

I suddenly disconnected randomly, but internet is absolutely fine. I can't connect to DayzRP at all, but the guy I was on teamspeak with on said that they are in-game and everything is fine. Have I been banned or something, or what could be the issue and if it's on the site/server's end? 

I'm gonna do a full home net system reset, I will post results and if the problem is fixed, I would also like to know if my suspicion if I'm accidently somehow banned be answered, thank you in advance.

EDIT: Additionally this connect issue failure is happening only with DayZRP. Every community/official server is working fine. I managed to get in for a minute in DayzRP just now, but disconnected me with "Session Lost".

Edited by Shazzzam

When you get disconnected, what is the message? Does it say you're banned or "lost connection"?

- snip - raptor beat me to it

Edited by N-Tox

Session lost or Connection failed. Can't find the server by IP or name Search either.

Edited by Shazzzam

Okay suddenly for your server only, the ping changed from the normal 70-100 to a 400-500, that's why I'm constantly having problems connecting to you and nothing has changed regarding other servers. I'm in EU, so I have no idea why the sudden shift of ping change.

Tried restarting the game. Fail
Tried restarting the computer. Fail
Tried Validating Game Files. Fail
Tried going into other servers to see if the ping will balance itself out. Other servers are fine, DayzRP still not. Fail
Updated drivers. Everything is updated to the final. Fail
Unplugged all hardware attached to my laptop. Launched game both without anything and with the hardware back on. Fail
Checked registry files, everything is fine. Fail

I will completely reset my network in my apartment to see if things will change.

Edited by Shazzzam