Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 23:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
MouseWB

The Black Roses

3 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

Feedback gets given and you are arguing about rulebreaks, again. They are trying to help your group, why not just take it and use it to improve?

Because that would be common sense. 

I think you guys are being seen in a really bad light over the most petty and ridiculous claim of metagaming because you're pissed off about another group. I'm sure you guys probably have an average level of roleplay but the reputation is slowly plummeting from an OOC standpoint. I would suggest for the group leader to make a statement and just say that the feedback is being reviewed densely and that it's appreciated. Reading through some of the stuff on this thread is hilarious to say the least. 

@DatTurtle Instead of getting mad at everyone, think your replies through properly or get someone else to answer the questions above since you are seeming to become very hostile to people attempting to help. 

You guys dont have much room to talk about metagaming on TS IMO since when the ambush happened involving me, Kain and anarchy both I and another person had to tell bobby more than once to keep himself muted as his radio had been taken after I was moved out of the IC comms and yet I watched the channel and continuously he kept unmuting him self and speaking.

Ill be blunt here, you guys need to take the feedback and work on it. Not brush it off or call it BS.

Edited by Karma

41 minutes ago, Kitsunicans said:

-User was warned for this post-

Great reaction to feedback there.

You guys are building a really bad name for yourselves OOC right now.

I've got to say, the way that feedback has been handled by your group recently has been ridiculous.

Instead of bringing my issues to you in the future I'll be sure to take them straight to staff and the report section if this is how 'talking things out' is going to be handled. I'd suggest that the few of you that reply in such ways buck up your ideas and actually take on the feedback, or just don't reply and allow those responsible for the group and its changes to do so, because as I said previously this is ridiculous.

I’m sorry that was taken the wrong way, I was aiming the meme at @DatTurtle because at the end of the day, it’s a game and he needs to stop being salty and take the feedback given. I’m apart of the roses and even I can see one of the members is taking it out of hand.. 

Edited by Kitsunicans

Back from my weekend break, I thank each and every role player for their feedback, it is much appreciated, and all will be taking in with consideration. For further  talks PM would be nice. Thank you all.

Due to some Unfortuante events, I do Request Archive and ownership XxGraipyxX ?

Well... It was fun while it lasted ? 

o7. Sad to see ya go boys

51 minutes ago, Anoymouse said:

Due to some Unfortuante events, I do Request Archive and ownership XxGraipyxX ?

You sure you don't just wanna transfer ownership?

Archived on request.

// Unarchived upon request via Teamspeak.

Make sure to explain your absence in your lore as well as clean up the roster & any other necessary changes! Good luck out there!

Just now, Sleepyhead said:

// Unarchived upon request via Teamspeak.

Make sure to explain your absence in your lore as well as clean up the roster & any other necessary changes! Good luck out there!

Thank you so much. A lot has changed and will be changed. All feedback is welcome and will be going into consideration.

New and improved Graphics comming soon, as well as more lore. Thank you all. XOXO

# HYPE

will drop my app soontm

Edited by BorisRP

Ya'll better be ready for the dream team to come up in here and fuck shit up

#EdgyFlexing

Related image

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

Ya'll better be ready for the dream team to come up in here and fuck shit up

#EdgyFlexing

Related image

Anarchy v4 incoming

36 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

# HYPE

will drop my app soontm

Waiting for it.

Good luck out there hope to meet your group soon

Aaand they're back.

*Anarchy V4 intensifies*

Welcome back - This should be interesting.