Server time (UTC): 2020-09-30, 05:03
Sign in to follow this  
MouseWB

The Black Roses

-User has been cautioned for this post-

-User has been Warned for this post-

I also want to chime in, after the capture of Louie and radio demands were given to us. It's fine if you want to say it once. But you need to give us realistic demands. You can't just tell us that if you see Anarchy boys they're dead. You didn't even allow us to verify which hostages you had, the state of the hostages, no in game demands, nothing.

Louie is a key player for Anarchy. He's valuable. There's quite a few things you could have done to Louie to get us what you wanted to do. Even while PVPing you still need to provide something for us to go off of. Be flexible in what happens. If things go south for you, hold the hostage ransom, attempt to get out alive. Not everything has to end with people dead. There's more choices than you think may be available. 

Kick up the RP a notch and give us reasonable demands when you've got something valuable. Best of luck with the group.

I'd also love to give my two sense.

Ever since I joined the Moreti Famiglia and seldom ran with Anarchist, the only time we had RP is when we captured you once and then willingly came to Stary Yar. Every single time you run now. You wish to have solid roleplay but roleplay is a 2-way street. How can you RP if you run from every situation where there is potential RP?

I don't get it. Either you want RP or you don't.

5 hours ago, LouieRP said:

Hey, I am coming in here to drop in some feedback about tonight's encounter. 

So basically you ambush us you come in you get that initiation which is fine you take us off but I notice so much silence at first I was expecting a cool as encounter you know haven't been taken as hostage in ages.

What I got in return was too much silence a lot of chat on Teamspeak.

It seemed at the time you guys were more worried about my friends than actually dealing with the roleplay. 

When @stage or I made an attempt to speak you would either brush it off or the other guy would threaten to kill her for just speaking using the excuse oh you are annoying don't speak. 

Telling us to shut up or just to be quiet or we die just ruins RP we don't get a chance to roleplay out the situation and the pure focus on TS was metagaming.

I want to touch on the execution it was just boring I am sorry but it was it was blatant no talking you die that it just not fun at all to be dealing with.

You could have made it so creative also the guy who killed me I don't think he had rights majority of your group would have rights on killing me but the person that did it I am not sure which encounter he got this from so if you could remind me that would help. 

I then come to talk to you on Teamspeak about the situation and you said that you felt that this is what Anarchy would provide so you gave it back. This mentality is terrible if you feel that someone from my group did that then you come to me and I will kick them out.

When we have hostages we want to try and make things interesting and move the RP forward there were two occasions in Stary Yarr were my group and the Moretti group had yall hostage. These situations went up to an hour at most we gave you guys our time and effort into that roleplay but this encounter just made me feel like oh shit they actually complied let rush this and kill them.

There was no story to be advanced from this you could have used me as the escape route to get out of the potential firefight

You could have asked for supplies

You could have extracted important information from me that could assist you in the upcoming battles against Anarchy.

You could have done a radio broadcast showing South Zagoria look we have Louie and here he is denouncing his own people. 

Or you could beat me torture me cut limbs perma scar etc.. 

You get what I mean there is a multitude of choices you could have made. 

After this encounter, I feel that I should not comply to your group based on this situation. prove me wrong I know you guys are a chill and I wish you the best in future. 

I Was taken hostage by your boys yesterday as well. Was stale and boring apart from @ExoticRP

Your boys also said I cant talk.

Your guys were also worried about BR finding me which is natural.

My execution was somewhat okay but again everything prior was stale and boring apart from exotics RP.

I Also begged for my life and gave an option to your guys however your guys simply didnt want to further the RP because of "prior RP" with BR.

When you guys had me hostage it was mentioned multiple times to take me up to stary yar by your own guys which i was 100% up for but one of your guys literally said he doesnt want to waste time because it will take too much time. (you had a cargo v3s and was at altar so wouldnt take long).

Basically You are asking for all of these requests and possibilities yet your boys Don't offer the same. Double standards arent a thing "buddy".

4 hours ago, Kriss Blade said:

I'd also love to give my two sense.

Ever since I joined the Moreti Famiglia and seldom ran with Anarchist, the only time we had RP is when we captured you once and then willingly came to Stary Yar. Every single time you run now. You wish to have solid roleplay but roleplay is a 2-way street. How can you RP if you run from every situation where there is potential RP?

I don't get it. Either you want RP or you don't.

I Mean Anarchy and Familgia barely leave stary yar...

Also ya know what @LouieRP Funny how a bunch of Anarchy get online in game as soon as youve been taken hostage. Weird that huh. Goes from 27 players to 35 in a matter of 3 minutes when your taken hostage. Funny that

20 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Your boys also said I cant talk.

That was when @Lucas was on his own with you and he thought you might try something over the radio, after me and @ExoticRP linked up with him you were given free reign to talk.

21 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

I Also begged for my life and gave an option to your guys however your guys simply didnt want to further the RP because of "prior RP" with BR.

You said you could do anything for us. We didn't want anything, especially considering the fact we've given the same deal to the roses several times in the past and they just ended up either betraying us or not doing it. I decided to give you a break, asked you where camps were - you didn't give us any info, fake or not

24 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Also ya know what @LouieRP Funny how a bunch of Anarchy get online in game as soon as youve been taken hostage. Weird that huh. Goes from 27 players to 35 in a matter of 3 minutes when your taken hostage. Funny that

Stop with the passive agressive snark mate, it's unnecessary.

I decided to give you a break, asked you where camps were"

Even tho you absolutely knew OOC that a wipe had just happened. Seems fair lmao

Next time ill take an anarchy member hostage after wipe and if he doesnt tell me where the main camp is ill kill him . Not fair is it

2 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Next time ill take an anarchy member hostage after wipe and if he doesnt tell me where the main camp is ill kill him . Not fair is it

I don't like to let OOC influence my roleplay, sorry if you thought it was unfair. Regardless, you could have given us fake info, made it sound convincing, and we probably would have let you go with a scar and a few bruises. 

3 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Stop getting defensive and take the feedback he gave you.

If you didn't particularly enjoy what you got, they have their own thread where you can leave respectful, non sarky feedback just as Louie did.. Kindly cut that shit too, because it's a rather easy way to piss people off and spark something up which isn't needed.

1 minute ago, Mexi said:

Stop getting defensive and take the feedback he gave you.

If you didn't particularly enjoy what you got, they have their own thread where you can leave respectful, non sarky feedback just as Louie did.. Kindly cut that shit too, because it's a rather easy way to piss people off and spark something up which isn't needed.

I Already spoke to Exotic and gave him feedback in TS. No need imo to type an SA in forums.

Just now, DatTurtle said:

I Already spoke to Exotic and gave him feedback in TS. No need imo to type an SA in forums.

Nonetheless they've giving you feedback, clearly what happened actually did from the way you're acting and the whole 'You get what we get' is childish. You should be giving the best RP you can to your hostages, whether you received somewhat boring or dull RP from them it just reflects badly on your group.

Just now, Mexi said:

Nonetheless they've giving you feedback, clearly what happened actually did from the way you're acting and the whole 'You get what we get' is childish. You should be giving the best RP you can to your hostages, whether you received somewhat boring or dull RP from them it just reflects badly on your group.

2 way road my friend 2 way road.

It's not a 2 way road at all, just saying that shows how petty you're being OOC. You should be giving good RP no matter what, not just because you've supposedly not enjoyed other peoples RP, from this chat now would you like it if EVERYONE in the community suddenly gave you shitty RP purely based off of this conversation? No, I highly doubt it.

Just now, Mexi said:

It's not a 2 way road at all, just saying that shows how petty you're being OOC. You should be giving good RP no matter what, not just because you've supposedly not enjoyed other peoples RP, from this chat now would you like it if EVERYONE in the community suddenly gave you shitty RP purely based off of this conversation? No, I highly doubt it.

Obviously not. We wanted to do some nice RP with Louis but like I say. Loads of Anarchy suddenly got online and knew exactly where we were going somehow. I Was over watching the situation and didnt directly talk to Louis so I cant take what happened earlier with my death and try being salty IC to louis. All Im saying is that if you want to have good RP and drag out a situation you gotta be wiling to do that. The guys earlier with me didnt and we were being chased by Anarchy so we decided enough is enough. Louis from what I heard the first thing he said is he didnt get the RP he wanted. Maybe if ANarchy didnt get online and chase then he wouldve but because they did it resulted eventually in his death. Double standards for situations cant exist just because you become the victim. Like I say, I tried in my hostage situation multiple times but you guys didnt want it. Instead I was asked a couple of questions for 10 minutes then executed.

5 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

Example 1:

"Hey, these cucks gave us badrp the other day!"

"Oh yeahh! Let's give them real shit RP in return!

Example 2:

"Look at these fuckers! They're the ones who KOS'ed us yesterday!"

"Yeah fuck that! Let's kill them!" *gat gat*

Instead of saying that you have the right to bypass the rules because someone broke a rule towards your group which is utter bullshit, use the report forums. I don't see that Owner tag next to your name, so you're not allowed to do that. Perhaps grow up a bit and take feedback and learn from the experience. Even if the feedback is wrong, pick out bits of stuff you agree and learn from it. 

Jamie out.

Obviously not. We wanted to do some nice RP with Louis but like I say. Loads of Anarchy suddenly got online and knew exactly where we were going somehow. I Was over watching the situation and didnt directly talk to Louis so I cant take what happened earlier with my death and try being salty IC to louis. All Im saying is that if you want to have good RP and drag out a situation you gotta be wiling to do that. The guys earlier with me didnt and we were being chased by Anarchy so we decided enough is enough. Louis from what I heard the first thing he said is he didnt get the RP he wanted. Maybe if ANarchy didnt get online and chase then he wouldve but because they did it resulted eventually in his death. Double standards for situations cant exist just because you become the victim. Like I say, I tried in my hostage situation multiple times but you guys didnt want it. Instead I was asked a couple of questions for 10 minutes then executed.

I would tell you exactly how they knew but unfortunately I don't want that information to be taken IC and metagamed by your members because apparently that's a thing from you lot, but I don't have the proof to prove that otherwise we'd be in a different section of the forums.

Anarchy getting online shouldn't matter for your RP, if you take someone you should be providing good hostile RP no matter who is around. YOU are one of the many reasons hostile RP gets a shit rep, if you don't want to put the time or effort into it due to someone chasing you to save the friend you've taken then don't do hostile RP. Double standards don't exist in this situation, you've said yourself that the only reason shit RP was provided is due to your experiences previously which in all is childish and that sort of mentality doesn't belong.

you've said yourself that the only reason shit RP was provided is due to your experiences previously which in all is childish and that sort of mentality doesn't belong.

When...

1 minute ago, DatTurtle said:

you've said yourself that the only reason shit RP was provided is due to your experiences previously which in all is childish and that sort of mentality doesn't belong.

When...

When what? I don't get it. Did your keyboard die?

4 minutes ago, Mexi said:

I would tell you exactly how they knew but unfortunately I don't want that information to be taken IC and metagamed by your members because apparently that's a thing from you lot, but I don't have the proof to prove that otherwise we'd be in a different section of the forums.

Anarchy getting online shouldn't matter for your RP, if you take someone you should be providing good hostile RP no matter who is around. YOU are one of the many reasons hostile RP gets a shit rep, if you don't want to put the time or effort into it due to someone chasing you to save the friend you've taken then don't do hostile RP. Double standards don't exist in this situation, you've said yourself that the only reason shit RP was provided is due to your experiences previously which in all is childish and that sort of mentality doesn't belong.

We are well aware that there is a rat in the group. We are curious as to where this info is being transmitted bcus whoever it is doesnt leave the TS channel. feel free to enlight us tho ?

1 hour ago, DatTurtle said:

1. Basically You are asking for all of these requests and possibilities yet your boys Don't offer the same. Double standards arent a thing "buddy".
  2. All Im saying is that if you want to have good RP and drag out a situation you gotta be wiling to do that.
  3. 2 way road my friend 2 way road.

4 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

When...

Top spoiler is 3, so far.

2 minutes ago, DatTurtle said:

We are well aware that there is a rat in the group. We are curious as to where this info is being transmitted bcus whoever it is doesnt leave the TS channel. feel free to enlight us tho ?

Won't be telling you shit, lmao. That's IC stuff friend, figure that out through RP, not OOC which seems to be what you're struggling to understand, the difference between the two.

Edited by Mexi

2 way road means it goes both ways. We were not even given the chance to properly RP because you were chasing. I was given stale RP earlier. Im saying that if you want to get the best RP out of a situation you gotta be willing to do it yourself which you guys didnt. I Wouldnt change how I RP because of a previous shit RP experience as its against rules. 

Two allegedelly shit RP's doesn't make good RP. I have to agree with Mexi on this. Whatever RP you receive you still have to provide good RP to the best of your ability.

What you're saying it would suggest that you'll only give good RP if you get good RP and if that's the case then that is the wrong way of thinking. 

If someone give you constructive feedback its then your opportunity to grow and improve not for you to just hit back by saying, "Well you gave us bad RP first". As a community we need to be better than that.

Might be an idea to take it to PM's now. 

Edited by Samaritan