Server time (UTC): 2020-09-29, 04:28
Sign in to follow this  
MouseWB

The Black Roses

7th times a charm!

That was quick

You guys are back already?
Best of luck this time around.

And the award for fastest archive/un-archive goes to...

But seriously welcome back.

Edited by Jman14102

2 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

we got an offer we couldn't refuse and alot of the guys were like come on lets keep going. 

(lies)

Very awkward.....

Again? Good luck! 

.... welcome back?

Update and revise your goals, add some new ones and then we can move you guys back to approved.

jbdBb0.gif

Approved by @Major & me. Get the groupCP up and get those invites out there!

Congrats!

thanks. doing my best ic. helping survivors and talking work. i'll only ask to archive when all characters can not escape a pk.

Transferred ownership from @XxGrAipYyxX to @Anoymouse, goodluck

Appreciate it.

?

you should change name to the Shadow/night stalkers @Anoymouse

goodluck with the group

Edited by BorisRP

Haha Funny @BorisRP Ill bring them back one day for you my love. ?

Can I join ples. Me lonely me meet you guys in game. ?

So I wanted to give you guys some feedback after last night as well, especially after what I just heard in a video.

For the most part the situation last night (as well as the one the night before involving Marcus) was great, and I did have a ton of fun with it. A few things though that I think need to be brought up.

• You guys said Marcus raised his gun which okay maybe he did but rather than bandaging him so the RP could continue with him involved someone bandaged me instead, next time might want to double check you are patching up the right person.
  • The salt in the channel after last nights situation, you guys claimed it wasn't salt but this video proves otherwise where someone (and I'm not sure who) says the following "This is how you get them out of the server, I've done it before" I get being frustrated when your guys are getting initiated on but the server NEEDS hostile people otherwise we go back to the same old issue of stale RP and people getting bored. If you have a issue with how they are doing things then hop into their channel and talk to them OOC, but saying things like this helps no one and fixes nothing.

Aside from that, the RP was good and I am looking forward to where this goes story wise.

6 hours ago, Karma said:

So I wanted to give you guys some feedback after last night as well, especially after what I just heard in a video.

For the most part the situation last night (as well as the one the night before involving Marcus) was great, and I did have a ton of fun with it. A few things though that I think need to be brought up.

• You guys said Marcus raised his gun which okay maybe he did but rather than bandaging him so the RP could continue with him involved someone bandaged me instead, next time might want to double check you are patching up the right person.
  • The salt in the channel after last nights situation, you guys claimed it wasn't salt but this video proves otherwise where someone (and I'm not sure who) says the following "This is how you get them out of the server, I've done it before" I get being frustrated when your guys are getting initiated on but the server NEEDS hostile people otherwise we go back to the same old issue of stale RP and people getting bored. If you have a issue with how they are doing things then hop into their channel and talk to them OOC, but saying things like this helps no one and fixes nothing.

Aside from that, the RP was good and I am looking forward to where this goes story wise.

Great roleplay form you, your people, and anarchy I love how the story has unfolded these past two days. Honestly  nothing was salt, but That is over this IM loving this story.