The Black Roses

30 minutes ago, AidanVC said:

Can y’all remove me from the roster pls thanks 

-- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST --

47 minutes ago, TIMELAPSEWB said:

This is being locked for the time being you all need sometime to cool down

Remember to keep all posts on topic to the group and providing feedback to the group.

Thank you

/unlocked

I noticed there is permanently banned player on your roster, might want to remove him.

@MouseWB I have really enjoyed my only meeting with the Black Roses! That scar that you gave me has brought a lot or RP to me and to my group. Some people discovered the "job" that I was doing for you, so they decided to sell me to Anarchy over the radio. They could not do it, so they kept me kidnapped. Then I got rescued by the NHF, and then joined the "civilian protection program" in Shakhovka, where I received a new identity.

Unfortunately, I have seen two radio broadcasts recently:

Spoiler

This makes me think that you will put your group to sleep for some time?

If so, I want to say goodbye to your group, for now, while I still can! Enjoy your future! 🙂

(hopefully I am wrong, but, if not, admins don't usually give much time to say goodbye. They did not allow me to write anything on the thread of the Saviors)

Edited by William89

Thank you for avenging my fallen comrades. My people owe you for all the help y'all gave us. 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, Fae said:

giphy.gif
Mkay, first lot of feedback this time around.

I'm disappointed.
I know you can do better than what I've seen and heard over the last few days.
First interaction with you lot was being 'rescued' from being a hostage, but then being told to stand in a house with my arms up and be quiet. 
There was no attempt to roleplay with the four of us you had against the wall, instead your 'efforts' were directed towards Lorcan.
It got to the point that people were messaging me on steam during this time, as they were watching a stream of the situation, saying bascially
"They really need to make an effort to talk to you guys" and "If they're not going to roleplay with you, why don't they just let you go"
I asked repeatedly in character if we could be released and I got told to shut up, which is pretty poor roleplay.

My next scenario comes from last night, where, for whatever reason, @MasonnWB decides to jump down my throat and start screaming at me because I asked him not to use a megaphone at Green Mountain because people were trying to have conversations and, yknow, roleplay. 
Instead of a "Oh okay" or even a "Pfft fine whatever" I got him being overly hostile towards me, despite our groups being neutral with each other, screaming things along the lines of:
"Who the fuck are you", "Don't you know who I am?", "No one tells me what to do", "I'm Noah Russo, no one tells me what to do you dumb fucking whore"
To which, understandably, I got very frustrated, as all I'd done was request you not use the megaphone. I retaliated.
I understand if this is your character, but it really came out of absolutely nowhere. I wasn't hostile at you, I wasn't rude to you, but all of a sudden I just get screamed at and called a whore.

Naturally, I punched him once, lightly, to vent frustration. To which I got absolutely BATTERED back. I backed off, and he called me a pussy or something, and continued trying to beat me.
I defended myself with a machete and he decided it was a good idea, whilst surrounded by my allies and friends, to pull a gun and attempt to spray me down.
Thankfully @NorwayRP was on hand to defend me, as I wasn't entirely expecting it. I survived, thanks to his and the rest of their input.

They then took @Nick Plasse hostage, and his hostage RP was abysmal. There was no fear, no concern, continuously back talking and being cocky, even when guns are aimed at him. He ignored another player attempting to talk to him, laughing off any 'pain' or 'torture' that was given.
It ended with him being executed for continuously talking back to his captors. Of which there was probably about 5 or 6 at this point (Maybe more).
As well as claiming "Im not gonna die, you have tiny dicks, you can shoot me now"

I have also heard and seen video footage of this group purely caring about gear and PVP over any actual decent roleplay. 
This is disappointing to see because I know @MouseWB can lead a group well and I know you have some good roleplayers in your roster.

My point here is, the roleplay I was given and I have witnessed was atrocious on all interactions.
I urge you to look into this and fix it, because I would hate to see people end up with points or bans for badRP/gearRP/NVFL etc.

- Focus on ROLEPLAY.
- Make sure your hostages are being engaged with, make it interesting for them!
- Control yourselves, not everything is an insult or hostile towards you. You don't need to be hostile to EVERYONE you meet.
- Gear should be an afterthought.
- Not everything needs to end in PVP.

I hope to see you make the appropriate changes, and look forward to seeing your improvements in the future.
❤️

Oh shit I was there.

-USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST- 

Greetings @MouseWB,

After reviewing your Group Thread, I notice that 8 members on the roster haven't played in upwards 5 days or more, including yourself. Is this group still a thing if so please reach out to these members to either get them active or remove them from the roster. Also you have one player on the roster that is a permed player, please remove this player from your roster. You will have one week to improve the activity of the group including yours.

Thanks,

Randy

1 hour ago, Randy said:

Greetings @MouseWB,

After reviewing your Group Thread, I notice that 8 members on the roster haven't played in upwards 5 days or more, including yourself. Is this group still a thing if so please reach out to these members to either get them active or remove them from the roster. Also you have one player on the roster that is a permed player, please remove this player from your roster. You will have one week to improve the activity of the group including yours.

Thanks,

Randy

Nah close it

/Archived

you know what to do to bring it back.

👋