Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:21
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 38 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
MouseWB

The Black Roses

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

@kamikazealpaca We appreciate your feedback. We were working alongside the grey armbands however all of our members were wearing armbands with a rose on them or red. I apologize if you feel you didn't receive good role play and I'd be happy to take this conversation to PMs. I'd like to explain the situation however. We never had any grievances with you or your friend however we had planned to make an assault on the compound down the hill from the castle and with you two in close proximity with the compound and one of you matching the description given on someone seen inside, we decided not to risk it and took you hostage. I was the Russian fella RP'ing with you in the castle before the initiation and I am 100% sure we RP'd for a good 10 minutes before any initiation was dropped seeing as we started talking before the server restart and stopped a few minutes after. As I said, we never were targeting you or your friend and simply were removing variables from the situation before we attacked the compound. That's why we wound up releasing you when we realized you weren't part of the situation and we had no purpose to hold you any longer nor was there any more RP to be had. If you would like to continue this discussion PM me here on the forums and I'd be happy to discuss the situation and take any feedback you may have. Thank you!

Edited by SmashingWB

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kyle_Lucian said:

 

Kyle, I am happy to see you enjoying RP outside of the Black Roses. We are not a group for everyone, as our RP style does not fit everyone's style.

Please remember this is a feedback thread, not a thread about how horrible of a leader you believe Mouse is. You are new to the community and many of us are seasoned vets who have a lot of RP experience on this server. Mouse's character is just that - a character. You have taken how he acts on a video game and let it sway your opinion of him overall. Things do get said in the heat of the moment OOC sometimes, as I'm quite sure you are aware, but should Mouse really be what you are describing him as, this group would be empty.

Should you have constructive feedback, we will happily receive it and work to improve our quality of RP. However, anything more about your disdain for Mouse should be taken up with him in a PM.

Take care.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2018 at 6:40 PM, MouseWB said:

#1 - Build a new civilization with many settlements all over South Zagoria. [Day 800.]

#2 - Protect those who we have deemed worthy of protection. [Continuous.]

#3 - Form business agreements with other groups willing to work with us. [Completed]

#4 - Insure Justice is given to all people that need and deserve it, the right people.

#5 - Establish a network of informants around South Zagoria that supply us with specific information. [Day 800]

#6 - Find all the people who made the Roses suffer to make them pay for their actions, via Force or Diplomacy. [Day 865]

#7 - Create a council of group leaders from each of the settlements under the Roses banner. [Day 850]

#8- Leave a Blueprint of how people should live, and teach more people to live,how the Roses do. [Day 900]

#9 - Assist Brandon Terrano and Elizabeth Smith in their research of the virus.

#10 - Show Chernarus who the Black Roses really are. [Day 780]

#11 - Eliminate the threat of the killers. [Day 800]

 

Ladies and gents, the new goals of the Roses. Ain't just a bounty hunter group anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

Feedback time

I have a tip for next time any of your group members decide to use a megaphone for an initiation, you must be clear with your initiation specifying where you are and who you are when using the megaphone and follow rule 4.1

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Heres the latest initiation that was invalid 

https://puu.sh/DZmg9/4edbd8d860.mp3

It has happened several times in the past and is still going on so hopefully you improve and follow the rules in your next initiation. In the clip the person speaking on the megaphone doesn't give a clear initiation and doesn't explain who the other groups in the initiation are. No one really knew the exact location that your group(s) were to come out because of how loud the megaphone was. 

You require to be either seen or be identified, but don't think I saw any of you guys when you were initiating or knew where the initiation came from so it makes me change how i am ingame because im not sure who initiated on me and dont want to accidentally kill someone not involved in the situation and get yeeted because the initiation wasn't clear enough.

Hope you guys take the feedback well 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Feedback time

I have a tip for next time any of your group members decide to use a megaphone for an initiation, you must be clear with your initiation specifying where you are and who you are when using the megaphone and follow rule 4.1

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Heres the latest initiation that was invalid 

https://puu.sh/DZmg9/4edbd8d860.mp3

It has happened several times in the past and is still going on so hopefully you improve and follow the rules in your next initiation. In the clip the person speaking on the megaphone doesn't give a clear initiation and doesn't explain who the other groups in the initiation are. No one really knew the exact location that your group(s) were to come out because of how loud the megaphone was. 

You require to be either seen or be identified, but don't think I saw any of you guys when you were initiating or knew where the initiation came from so it makes me change how i am ingame because im not sure who initiated on me and dont want to accidentally kill someone not involved in the situation and get yeeted because the initiation wasn't clear enough.

Hope you guys take the feedback well 

 

Hey man thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. We will take this and learn from it.

Hope we get more interactions!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, G19RP said:

 

I can assure you your feedback is being taken into account and will be handled. Besides all of the bullshit we might give one another, what you've stated is an issue and will be addressed. I cannot type a full, detailed response at the moment, but am responding in case everyone else is busy to ensure you you will get a response that is more than just an acknowledgement.

UPDATED:

@G19RP I will speak on the things I can shed light on, anything for Mouse will have to come from him directly.

First, let me state that you are right - it isn't fair that others can do things similar if not the same that got PAMYATI archived and not receive punishment. I appreciate you bringing this feedback to us rather than opening a report when you had every right to do so. Metagaming is an issue I've only just began noticing, and one that I have tried putting a stop to every time I've noticed. It has become increasingly more difficult with the addition of new members because of cancer comms, but that isn't an excuse. Unfortunately, I was not present for the situation at GM. I will watch the video and myself or the other leaders will bring it up to each individual involved and explain to them that not only is it not acceptable, they should know better and shouldn't be putting an entire group at risk of archiving for their own stupid actions.

As for the initiation, I was present, but not in ear shot nor listening to the comms when it occurred. That being said, I agree that it is best to just not use megaphones for initiations. As well @Apollo, it was my understanding that the other groups involved were to initiate on their own. It was only said as more of a fear tactic that they had numbers with them. That is another thing I will address and, if it did not happen that way and they did not re-initiate, we will ensure they do so from now on or they will not be taking part in our RP.

Overall, there is much to improve on. I am sincerely sorry that these actions have occurred as I can see how much of a slap to the face it is. This is nothing to simply claim it is taken into consideration, and it will be an issue I personally will look to fix. Again, thank you for bringing this to us.

As for @Major, I will explain why I have an IC issue with Legion. Some time ago, we were allied with Wolfpack. As our neighbors in Novaya, we had always tried protecting them and going to war for them. When the pub owners came to do business, one member of ours dropped an initiation and threw a grenade prematurely. In that time, @Hunter, also known as Lukas in WolfPack, begged them not to hurt anyone in WolfPack because they were not involved. Though I died, I returned some time later and found people going through WolfPack's things. I couldn't remember what Lukas said due to NLR or that they chose not to aid us, but I should clarify they could not shoot back with defender rights because it was an invalid initiation OOC'ly, but in mine and many of my group's eyes IC'ly, they could've re-initiated. I went to start problems with the intruders because I still IC'ly believed WolfPack were allies, but the individuals there at the time told me that Lukas had betrayed us - that he begged the pub owners not to hurt them and that they weren't going to help us. This is where my desire to find and kill Lucas stems from.

How this ties into my issues with Legion IC'ly is that they are, from my IC understanding, protecting them. As well, I found out IC'ly that they killed a member of our group (perma'ed since he broke NVFL) while raiding our base on a contract. Now, I have heard two different reasons IC why Legion is with WolfPack. One is that they're protecting WolfPack, the second is that they're protecting their compound. Both prevent me from getting to Lukas, who is my primary target for betrayal and reason to believe WolfPack started acting so different towards us. Should I get to Lukas and PK him (end goal), my issues with Legion would practically end. Until then, Legion is the only real competition we have (no shade, but nobody else ever starts anything with us). Legion has made hunting WolfPack worthwhile because there is a real fight to getting to them, and if we eliminate Legion, getting to WolfPack is a lot easier.

Again, that is my personal belief and what I have shared with group members.

Edited by BobbyKaloRP
Updated Clarification

Share this post


Link to post

Loremaster Major here.

Just a curious aside, what was the specific reason for Black Roses to be at war with Legion in the first place? Was there a contract situation or something like that because I have lots of little birds in lots of places ICly and I haven't gotten much in the way of a concrete understanding. 

EDIT: Gallo/Brandon gave me a bit of understanding but it would be nice to have it from those involved. 

Didn't mean to doggy pile. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post

Above by @Major explained in discord.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to give this group's leader 24 hours to come up with a proper explanation behind the attitude shown in the video by the group members, the way you're going to respond to the feedback that was given in terms of what you're going to do to change the way things are, as well as to tell me who said that I was DDoSing whoever said their ping was high.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, JimRP said:

I'm going to give this group's leader 24 hours to come up with a proper explanation behind the attitude shown in the video by the group members, the way you're going to respond to the feedback that was given in terms of what you're going to do to change the way things are, as well as to tell me who said that I was DDoSing whoever said their ping was high.

While Im not the leader of the group, I can assure you that just about every member of leadership of the Black Roses has put out announcements to every member of the group regarding your feedback, and the attitude shown in the video. We as leadership are cracking down on everyone in the group, and made everyone aware that any rule breaks of this level will be handled swiftly and met with extreme consequences. As you know we recently dealt with a member of our group making our whole group look bad with a poor attempt at an initiation, and he was dealt with not only by the staff team but also by leadership within our group, and everybody is aware that they will be dealt with the same way.

We're striving to be a group that sets a good example. We as leadership are being extremely strict with our members now and how they act while representing the Black Roses. Of course the events in the video are unacceptable, and like I said we're making strides to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Rainey said:

While Im not the leader of the group, I can assure you that just about every member of leadership of the Black Roses has put out announcements to every member of the group regarding your feedback, and the attitude shown in the video. We as leadership are cracking down on everyone in the group, and made everyone aware that any rule breaks of this level will be handled swiftly and met with extreme consequences. As you know we recently dealt with a member of our group making our whole group look bad with a poor attempt at an initiation, and he was dealt with not only by the staff team but also by leadership within our group, and everybody is aware that they will be dealt with the same way.

We're striving to be a group that sets a good example. We as leadership are being extremely strict with our members now and how they act while representing the Black Roses. Of course the events in the video are unacceptable, and like I said we're making strides to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'm still going to need an answer to the question of who in the video said that I was DDoSing people.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JimRP said:

I'm still going to need an answer to the question of who in the video said that I was DDoSing people.

That, I unfortunately don't have the answer to as I wasn't at the situation in the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Rainey said:

That, I unfortunately don't have the answer to as I wasn't at the situation in the video.

Then like I said in my post let the leader of the group reply to me and my questions.

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, JimRP said:

I'm going to give this group's leader 24 hours to come up with a proper explanation behind the attitude shown in the video by the group members, the way you're going to respond to the feedback that was given in terms of what you're going to do to change the way things are, as well as to tell me who said that I was DDoSing whoever said their ping was high.

I can assure you what was said was not with malicious intent in any way, shape or form. What quote are you referring to and perhaps I can decipher? I do apologize on behalf of every member involved if this has upset you. We do not think of you in a negative light in any way and I am not sure if the tone in voice does not convey that.

If anything, if we can not figure out who it was, I will take full responsibility. Jokes or not this was taken seriously under review and I will do all that I can to remedy the situation if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BRYZORD said:

I can assure you what was said was not with malicious intent in any way, shape or form. What quote are you referring to and perhaps I can decipher? I do apologize on behalf of every member involved if this has upset you. We do not think of you in a negative light in any way and I am not sure if the tone in voice does not convey that.

If anything, if we can not figure out who it was, I will take full responsibility. Jokes or not this was taken seriously under review and I will do all that I can to remedy the situation if needed.

What I hear in the video is malicious intent towards a wide range of people but when someone complains about their ping and I hear someone yelling my name out and saying I probably did it like it's a running joke when you're talking about something that is actually illegal, I will not tolerate that. Like I said, let the leader respond to my post and my questions.

Share this post


Link to post

@G19RP @Apollo Both of you I Greatly appreiciate this feedback.

We have it set in stone for all of our members and shall have everything cleared up. I comepletly agree as it is not fair for anyone In legion that was in House or Pamyati for the force archived. It is not fair that you guys have gone through alot of shit to get to where you are and have someone get away with it. I can assure you It will be fixed, and we can show you and give everyone the RP they deserve.  There is no  ooc hate for you guys,  you guys have pushed our group, and changed it for us for the better. We appreciate and respect you guys entirely.

 

@JimRP I take full blame for the words that were said about you, Nobody thinks it was a DDOS attack and nobody actually thinks you would do such a thing.  I apologize for the words that were said, and I can assure you this will not be tolerated again by me or anyone in my group.  We understand  DayZ is a laggy game, and we make jokes even towards eachother on the subject. It was not an attack at you or anyone else, but just a poor running joke that we say about eachother. I do apologize and it shall not happen again.

Other leaders of the group have summarized it very well, I will be looking into looking into everyone  invovled with all metagaming and will give out punishments as far as being removed from  the group, or being removed from any Group events until an improvement has been seen. 

 

I wish to thank everone who has dropped feedback, we are already discussing every point made, and figuring out what punishesments and changes should be made.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MouseWB said:

@G19RP @Apollo Both of you I Greatly appreiciate this feedback.

We have it set in stone for all of our members and shall have everything cleared up. I comepletly agree as it is not fair for anyone In legion that was in House or Pamyati for the force archived. It is not fair that you guys have gone through alot of shit to get to where you are and have someone get away with it. I can assure you It will be fixed, and we can show you and give everyone the RP they deserve.  There is no  ooc hate for you guys,  you guys have pushed our group, and changed it for us for the better. We appreciate and respect you guys entirely.

 

@JimRP I take full blame for the words that were said about you, Nobody thinks it was a DDOS attack and nobody actually thinks you would do such a thing.  I apologize for the words that were said, and I can assure you this will not be tolerated again by me or anyone in my group.  We understand  DayZ is a laggy game, and we make jokes even towards eachother on the subject. It was not an attack at you or anyone else, but just a poor running joke that we say about eachother. I do apologize and it shall not happen again.

Other leaders of the group have summarized it very well, I will be looking into looking into everyone  invovled with all metagaming and will give out punishments as far as being removed from  the group, or being removed from any Group events until an improvement has been seen. 

 

I wish to thank everone who has dropped feedback, we are already discussing every point made, and figuring out what punishesments and changes should be made.

 

Right so before any action was taken, who exactly was saying the aforementioned thing in the video? Was it you?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JimRP said:

Right so before any action was taken, who exactly was saying the aforementioned thing in the video? Was it you?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MouseWB said:

Yes.

Are you sure it wasn't GalloWB?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JimRP said:

Are you sure it wasn't GalloWB?

I said it and he reiterated it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JimRP said:

After listening again to the video and considering who said what, you've been given a punishment and so has Gallo.

Looking at the severe rulebreaks and the attitude and carelessness shown in the video, the group will be revoked it's official status and will have to go through the process of getting official again when you've proved yourselves to have corrected your attitude through positive feedback and so on.

@JimRP I greatly appreciate this, thanks jim

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, MouseWB said:

@JimRP I greatly appreciate this, thanks jim

Sorry but I honestly thought you were taking in the feedback and reacting to it, however I don't understand why your group member(s) are copyright claiming a video containing feedback? 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...