Server time: 2019-01-20, 03:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
Mouse

The Black Roses

Welcome back! Hope to see you running round the server and I look forward to meeting you again! Good luck. 

On 8/2/2018 at 7:28 AM, DrMax said:

Welcome back! Hope to see you running round the server and I look forward to meeting you again! Good luck. 

It's great to Ben back, we have many plans and can't wait for the interactions. Thabks!

Group looks good. Your activity is great only having one person that hasn't played in 2 weeks. 

With your goals, they do seem kinda generic. Perhaps look into specific goals what you're doing IG, like hunting a particular group or something. They just seem very vague as of now. 

Good luck. 

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Group looks good. Your activity is great only having one person that hasn't played in 2 weeks. 

With your goals, they do seem kinda generic. Perhaps look into specific goals what you're doing IG, like hunting a particular group or something. They just seem very vague as of now. 

Good luck. 

Thanks man, Yes that one should be back today actually, and I will certainly work on my goals. THanks so much.

Looks noice! 

1 minute ago, Cobe said:

Looks noice! 

Appreciate it man, Put a lot of damn work into this.

Good luck @Anoymouse, always loved the RP you provided. 

Hope to see you in game more often! 

Black roses returning bigger and better? Hell yeah sign me up @Anoymouse

Dropping some feedback for your group (Which I hope gets approved soon! Nice to see some hostilities again) 
Had an awesome hostage RP last night in Svet, loved every minute of it tbh. HOWEVER, your initiation was very sloppy. Ill break it down for you

1) Text bombs need to be accompanied IMMEDIATELY by VOIP. 
2) Make sure you know who your targets are to avoid confusion (@Kain was the only one who was initiated on at first, but we were both immediately shot at) I don't mind being a hostage/shot at for not complying, but I wasn't initiated on at the same time as Kain, and so didn't put my hands up, yet was instantly shot at.
3) Give potential hostages time to respond to your initiation, there is often a few seconds of confusion after an initiation drops, and you need to ensure you give your hostages time to comply.
This, accompanied by the sloppy text bomb, resulted in myself and Kain getting shot to hell for no reason.

Just wanting to leave this here, so you can all have a read and make sure you're initiating right in future to avoid any potential reports, had you initiated on someone less understanding it might have ended up a bit messy! And we don't want that, cause we need these hostilities!

That being said, your RP was great last night, I really enjoyed being your hostage. 😄 Looking forward to meeting you again soon!

14 hours ago, GenjiRP said:

Dropping some feedback for your group (Which I hope gets approved soon! Nice to see some hostilities again) 
Had an awesome hostage RP last night in Svet, loved every minute of it tbh. HOWEVER, your initiation was very sloppy. Ill break it down for you

1) Text bombs need to be accompanied IMMEDIATELY by VOIP. 
2) Make sure you know who your targets are to avoid confusion (@Kain was the only one who was initiated on at first, but we were both immediately shot at) I don't mind being a hostage/shot at for not complying, but I wasn't initiated on at the same time as Kain, and so didn't put my hands up, yet was instantly shot at.
3) Give potential hostages time to respond to your initiation, there is often a few seconds of confusion after an initiation drops, and you need to ensure you give your hostages time to comply.
This, accompanied by the sloppy text bomb, resulted in myself and Kain getting shot to hell for no reason.

Just wanting to leave this here, so you can all have a read and make sure you're initiating right in future to avoid any potential reports, had you initiated on someone less understanding it might have ended up a bit messy! And we don't want that, cause we need these hostilities!

That being said, your RP was great last night, I really enjoyed being your hostage. 😄 Looking forward to meeting you again soon!

Taking all of this into thought and consideration. Thank you very much! ❤️ 

On 8/5/2018 at 12:51 PM, Kara said:

Good luck @Anoymouse, always loved the RP you provided. 

Hope to see you in game more often! 

Thank you, and to you aswell.

Good luck with the group guys! Hoping to meet the new Roses in the game! 

10 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Good luck with the group guys! Hoping to meet the new Roses in the game! 

Thanks Man, I hope you to!

Great roleplay my guys! You guys really exceeded my expectations with your roleplay and I hope Renaissance Soon™ will be able to have great roleplay with the Roses coming soon! 

Just now, Kain said:

Great roleplay my guys! You guys really exceeded my expectations with your roleplay and I hope Renaissance Soon™ will be able to have great roleplay with the Roses coming soon! 

Thanks dad ❤️ maybe Kain and Iosif will grow connection like Ulman and Iosif lmao

Just now, KSGamingTTM said:

Thanks dad ❤️ maybe Kain and Iosif will grow connection like Ulman and Iosif lmao

UMMM, ACTUALLY, IT'S KAZIMIR MY BABE

One of the images does not seem to work for me:

Spoiler

e62a9f7e26.png

You've explained well why you're back & where you have been. Besides the image error I do not see any other issues. Welcome back, approved

'Eyyyy! Congratulations on the whitelist, boys.

hell yeah boys!

On 8/8/2018 at 11:46 PM, KSGamingTTM said:

Stay away from kain or Ivan will be upset

Congratulations guys! Do me proud! ❤️ 

Congratz guys and good luck!

Congrats 😎😁