Server time: 2018-10-22, 04:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Anoymouse

The Black Roses

i'll fix the spelling mistakes. might add more to the story (if needed) . don't know how to make graphics transparent. so unless im told other wise by admins. i think it shall stay roughly the same.

Ayyee, its about time! Good luck guys.

Just now, Ellie said:

Ayyee, its about time! Good luck guys.

Yeet! Thanks man!

19 hours ago, BorisRP said:

So the lore are a Little simple kinda short not super short doe. Graphics could be a Little better.

The Severograd fight could maybe be good in the lore? Like how its going and stuff Just my ideas

Good Luck

Thanks Bro!

I feel like this is the Evil alter ego of San Valentino after seeing the group page and reading through it a bit xD 

Best of luck! 

Edited by FieJaxon

1 hour ago, FieJaxon said:

I feel like this is the Evil alter ego of San Valentino after seeing the group page and reading through it a bit xD 

Best of luck! 

hahaha. after looking at ur group page i can see why u make this comparison. 

On 2/24/2018 at 11:32 AM, XxGrAipYyxX said:

i'll fix the spelling mistakes. might add more to the story (if needed) . don't know how to make graphics transparent. so unless im told other wise by admins. i think it shall stay roughly the same.

If your wife has the original .psd files, she can send them to me and I can edit the black background out

On 2/23/2018 at 5:14 PM, Prince said:

For someone who has been in mercenary groups a lot I need to warn you that mercenary clans dont really work all the time. 

Finding contractors can be almost impossible in some server climates so sometimes your group members get bored. 

We haven't (and don't plan to) perform hostile RP outside of contracts or when provoked. Hope that doesn't change.

Most of us weren't really hostile RP'ers so we don't get that itch to be hostile. At least that's my perspective. Speak for myself, I guess

Had some really good RP from one of your members @Anoymouse last night after searching high and low for people to RP with. I hope to stumble across more of you on my adventures. Keep up the good job :) 

Edited by SgtSmithy

Good luck with this. 

9 hours ago, Solo said:

Good luck with this. 

Thanks Man!

12 hours ago, SgtSmithy said:

Had some really good RP from one of your members @Anoymouse last night after searching high and low for people to RP with. I hope to stumble across more of you on my adventures. Keep up the good job :) 

Haha Loved it, THanks man!

Hello @XxGrAipYyxX, here's my feedback after doing a couple read overs.

• There's still some grammar issues especially regarding capitalization. One more thorough read should do the trick. 
  • Goals one, three, and eight are pretty much universal among all groups at this point so I would just remove them but it's up to you. 
  • Somewhere, in your case probably in a spoiler, you need to have all your member's profiles linked. 

Overall I'm very confused as to what your group actually is. Initially I was getting a mercenary vibe, but then you start talking about a coalition, and finally you you end with cowboys. Trying to be all three would make your group appear very generic. At least for the time being you should focus on one direction and go full throttle. I look forward to your changes. Let me know if you want any help. Thanks.  

4 hours ago, PCJames said:

Hello @XxGrAipYyxX, here's my feedback after doing a couple read overs.

• There's still some grammar issues especially regarding capitalization. One more thorough read should do the trick. 
  • Goals one, three, and eight are pretty much universal among all groups at this point so I would just remove them but it's up to you. 
  • Somewhere, in your case probably in a spoiler, you need to have all your member's profiles linked. 

Overall I'm very confused as to what your group actually is. Initially I was getting a mercenary vibe, but then you start talking about a coalition, and finally you you end with cowboys. Trying to be all three would make your group appear very generic. At least for the time being you should focus on one direction and go full throttle. I look forward to your changes. Let me know if you want any help. Thanks.  

added the character page links of current confirmed member list. redoing graphics when it is more daylight out as it is 2am. i pm'd you about the other stuff. if any one else can give me some criticism on the groups generics that would be great.  i am trying to make a group that can alter if not change current role play levels in the server whilst having a mid life crisis change. the idea is to be working merc's find allies. then realize that the group has potential after organizing and finding out who they are as a group not just as merc's. i've set things up a certain way with my members where we can prolong certain "periods" of transition. 

for instance right now we are not in sevrograd everyday as we are organizing our selves better and licking our wounds, creating bonds and contacts so that we aren't so expendable to each other and others.

i am doing the majority of the leg work on this group (save my wife) so any help would be great. 

Good luck guys!~ :)  

grammar fixed. me and wife are going to make images transparent. then going to re-edit the member images today.

Hello

Please remove me from the roster at your earliest convenience, as my character has joined another group

Thanks!

i have re edited the lore slightly. added the current roster. added a recruitment section and will be editing the lore further later tonight to have more flow from top to bottom. if a admin or lore master could tell me what else i need to become an official group please do.

Love it. Well written and eloquent, definitely breaks the mold of "basic bitch survivor group" and goes in a different direction. Your goal timeframe is a bit long, but if you keep going and don't archive then that's fine. Shoot high.

I am passing this off to the admins for approval. Good luck fellas. :D

just a suggestion @XxGrAipYyxX you can always link your names instead of having two areas. Example - Cullen Shae

fuck me. that would help hahaha. im not a fancy thread wizzard. i will be making final lore edits today. hoping to be offical asap

in 5 days my group will have been in the idea section for a month. i've been very patient. is there any reason why we haven't been made official yet? @Rolle

21 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

in 5 days my group will have been in the idea section for a month. i've been very patient. is there any reason why we haven't been made official yet? @Rolle

I haven't seen Majors post. Approved now

Congratulations on Approval @XxGrAipYyxX