Liam J

KOS/Avoid RP 22-02-18 23:20 Server Time

Server and location:  Server 1, NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  22-02-18 23:20

Your in game name:  Liam Johnson

Names of allies involved: Paradox Seeker

Name of suspect/s: not known, no communication given

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  no

Detailed description of the events:  My Allie Paradox and myself was searching the North West Airfield, we was searching the barrack buildings when we heard very close loud gun fire, one person that I didn't know ran round to my location being chased by two infected, then another person appeared also being chased.  I ask if they wanted my help in shooting them a few times, no reply, I shot 4 of the infected chasing them then my player got hung up on some pallets and started running slow so I re logged,  my allie was hid up in a building bandaging, the two people purposely kept opening the door on my allie x5 times in total letting infected in , I took down 4 of the infected blocking the door outside.

On radio to my allie I said just get out of the area, we ran in the direction of the runways and was still being chased by the two of them, we said multiple times to them in game to stop following us, we moved through the trees in big circles trying to lose them still being chased by them, as we headed out onto the airfield we said on radio to split up, they too split up to follow us one on one,  I then again said in game "seriously stop chasing us or I'm gonna stick this gun in your face last chance, F**k off buddy,  after still running 10 seconds or so later they all of a sudden opened gunfire onto both of us, I shouted at them to stop so did my allie, I was first to go unconscious then instantly dead, seconds later my allie was unconscious too and was dead.

At no point did they talk to us or raise their weapons, we both tried talking to them and we didn't raise any weapons, my allie was double carrying a backpack throughout so posed no threat, I was carrying my silenced Glock but once I fired onto the four infected and the infected preventing my allie from leaving I picked up my military tent again and tried to lose them in the trees, they was chasing right up to us so would of heard us speaking to them, we both continued double carrying up to the point we was killed out on the tarmac airfield.

Paraodx's POV: Me and Liam went to North west airfield to get some good and tents if there is. We got some goods and a tent, when it's getting dark / is dark I told Liam to lets go back home, he said "Only few more then we go" Then we heard shots but I said we better go. Then there was a guy chased by zombies and then became really dick as opening doors and making zombies chase us and I go to the building to get away from zombies, the guy with patriot mask kept opening the doors and letting the zombies in which is asshole move. I had to close the doors total 5 times. Then we told that IC that to "go away" and "Leave us alone" and I told him "To shoo" They never talked at all which it's kinda like avoiding RP and kept following us. Liam told us to split and both are still following us One on me and other on Liam. Then Liam threatned to iniate them because they never stop following us and we are annoyed  by it because they won't leave us alone. I was carrying a hunting bag in my hands so I had no reason to even do anything or even had my gun out which the guy with patriot mask completly KOS on me as well as other guy KOS on my friend Liam even it wasn't really  iniation. 

This was a really dick move to do since they didn't even speak to us or RP - just PVP and KOS on us.

Connection

Spoiler

23:19:11 | Player "Liam Johnson" is connected (id= )
23:39:28 | Player "Liam Johnson"(id= ) has been disconnected

18:01:01 | Player "Paradox Seeker" is connected (id= )
23:39:09 | Player "Paradox Seeker"(id= ) has been disconnected

22:14:29 | Player "Chris McNair" is connected (id= )
-no disconnect-

22:19:33 | Player "Garry Winthorpe" is connected (id= )
-no disconnect-

Hit

Spoiler

23:24:57 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into Chest."
23:25:01 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into LeftLeg."
23:25:06 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into head."
23:24:58 | "Garry Winthorpe(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK74 into Chest."
23:25:04 | "Garry Winthorpe(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK74 into pelvis."
23:25:26 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK101 into RightLeg."
23:25:39 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK101 into LeftArm."
23:24:57 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into Chest."
23:25:01 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into LeftLeg."
23:25:06 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Liam Johnson(uid= ) by AK101 into head."
23:25:26 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK101 into RightLeg."
23:25:39 | "Chris McNair(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK101 into LeftArm."
23:24:58 | "Garry Winthorpe(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK74 into Chest."
23:25:04 | "Garry Winthorpe(uid= ) SHOT Paradox Seeker(uid= ) by AK74 into pelvis."

Kill

Spoiler

23:25:06 | Player "Liam Johnson"(id= ) has been killed by player "Chris McNair"(id= )
23:25:39 | Player "Paradox Seeker"(id= ) has been killed by player "Chris McNair"(id= )

Calling in @CrownZ and @mochoman118 to post their full and detailed POVs.

If we have missed any allies during this situation please list them, and if you have any video evidence please upload it unedited.

Wasnt me

We ain't did nothin my dudes

@mochoman118 and @CrownZ lets not play this game, your names both come up for shooting/killing the OP and ally at the same exact time they said the interaction occurred. You both will be temporarily banned until you post your full and detailed POVs. 

16 hours ago, mochoman118 said:

Wasnt me

Nah wasnt me

Cut the attitude, and explain why you're in the kill logs.

I didnt do it.

So we were at the airfield looting and killing zombies along the way. My friend Gary informed me that there were people at the well on the Vybor side of the airfield, so we went to investigate. The OP and his friend were running around recklessly with zombies chasing them. We killed the zombies and proceeded to have a short conversation with the two. They were quite hostile with both of us, short tempered and threatening. We had no choice but to stand up for ourselves and initiate on them. We clearly and loudly demanded that they put their hands up. They didn't comply and proceeded to run, leading to my kill on the OP and Gary's wounding (and my kill) on the friend. We didn't want to do this, but like I said for our defense we had to. Hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks.

That's a lie you did not speak at all and we both have tried to talk to you two and you didn't say anything. You got zombies chasing us and you followed us around then shot us. You have not spoke at all on this. 

Not sure what you're talking about @Paradox. We were talking to both the OP and you. Please don't call me a liar, thanks.

All we want is the POVs of yourself (Which we have obtained) and your friend. If both parties wish to talk, to avoid cluttering the thread please PM or use TS to talk about it. Thanks.

My friend and I were taking a nice walk and looting in the North West Airfield, when suddenly I see two very strange people. We finally caught up to them after they were done fighting off the zombies. Chris and I started to chat with the two fellers. Right off the bat they were being rather rude and hostile (I didnt like that). So my friend and I decided to initiate on them for this behavior, as it was downright childish. We told them to put there hands up and to stop moving or we were going to kill them. OP was again being very rude and walking away so we preceded to shoot and kill the two.

Okay, this is sad to watch. You clearly want to continue with the bullshit, so for that reason you will both be permanently banned from the community with your friend.