Server time: 2018-08-21, 13:52

Gaylaxitive

Hope you all stay safe <3

Bye, bye, hmu on steam when you feelin low. 

We'll see you when you get back from your paternity leave :x

Didn't see eye to eye much in quite a few things but I wish you all the best with your future, fingers crossed you come back at some point.

o7

Take care Galaxy! and don't be a stranger, you got me on steam if you ever need anything :)

I can give you great parenting tips in about 7 months :P

From the first day I met you at green mountain and had to yell at you for your shit RP I knew you were a good dude...Ill see you soon

Saluting.gif.0ea34d1aa22eda639b1bef930c936bfc.gif

Take care Galaxy i will always remember the times of running away from you when you were in The Gremlins. I hope to see you back soon buddy and be sure to take care of yourself :) 

I do not approve. But, like I said I'd let you get the last hit. Sad to see you go, luckily we will most likely keep in touch. Even if I don't like admitting it, you're a top guy and probably one of the people I actually like to a personal level around here. Cya at some suite close to Hyde Park soon?                   

omg

Take care, Galaxy! I hope things go well for you. 
Youve always been an awesome dude.

5009091-8531548615-tumbl.gif.fa78414d1ae2675359563e4ef511f6c9.gif

Not a proper mention, I'm sad now

Ever present in the community and it was nice speaking to you a couple of times. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back around these parts, will be strange not seeing your username on the forum. 

Take care of yourself out there. o7.

tenor.gif?itemid=7267864

o7

Take it easy, Boy-o

@Galaxy you're a top guy, even though you shouldve been permed for blackmailing but some rather poor staff members got it right *cough* @Jadeboat *cough* i'm glad she didn't. Hope everything goes well for you in the military! 

Take care fella o7

Bye.

Take care my friend.

Take care.

So long, Gaylaxy. Best of luck!! <3

Thanks for the mention smh...See you in two weeks. :trolle:

Seriously, love you bro. HMU whenever.

*Says in his ever so nasally voice*

see ya round kid watch out for them tripods like damn theyre killers

*Le Sigh......*

@Galaxy I've said it before and I will say it again; you have such a big heart for people and it's always in the right place. You may go off on tangents and do a silly thing once in a while, but you've never let it knock you down. Ever. The forum will most definitely feel your loss with how immensely active you've been in your short time here and always contributing your thoughts to discussions as well as throttling those question threads for helpless newcomers. I absolutely meant every word of what I said in our last exchanged PM when I told you I'd like to see you back on the team somewhere down the road. Should you chose to come back at any point, my offer will still be there. 

Thank you for all of your kind words; I'd be very sad if this is indeed your last post with us, but just in case it is... keep your chin up and I wish you the best of luck in all of what you decide to do in life... Take care!

waving.gif.33a5c31d15410baa7f74843ecab78434.gif

Yes my friend.. tuesday.. :D  ya weird bastard (im not flaming)

Edited by Methias
wanted to make sure ya'll knew I was NOT flaming

This is a good christian server, hello?!

See ya soon @Galaxy <3 Remember to make your bed and eat three square meals a day. They grow up so fast *wipes away a single tear* 

We never really interacted much but I always thought you were a pretty cool guy, stay safe out there!

Later dood I hate to see ya go o7