Server time: 2018-09-26, 15:38

JoffreyRP

Staff Appreciation Thread

@Conor @Roman @Shark @Spartan @Para @Staggs @Hebi @Vandy @Masulii @Darkstyle and so many others whom I have had the pleasure of working alongside with during my time in staff.

Bring back @Hebee. Did more work in a day than the entire current staff does in a week

Edit: Kinda was a dick in this, willing to admit it. Don’t agree with a lot of recent decisions but that doesn’t mean staff don’t do work. 

Edited by Squillium

19 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Bring back @Hebee. Did more work in a day than the entire current staff does in a week

Edit: Kinda was a dick in this, willing to admit it. Don’t agree with a lot of recent decisions but that doesn’t mean staff don’t do work. 

Spoiler

ReliableEdibleArctichare.gif

Nice save. I didn't take offence to it the first time around, Hebee was an irreplaceable work horse.

To be fair, there isn't as much work right now as there used to be (correct me if im wrong). DayZ is deaded, community is at a slow pace, etc etc. 

1 hour ago, Squillium said:

Let me die in peace tyvm.

Posted (edited)

real talk here, one of my biggest regrets on this server is letting go of the friendships forged during my time on the helpdesk with the lads, proper dedicated intelligient people who we would banter over and talked about reports back when I was staff, hebi, castiel, spacecowboy, terra when she's not terrifying me, aiko, oliv and a few others that i have forgotten because of the tension between my friends (who are already banned so wtf man) and the staff and making that one stupid mistake that should have got my ass permabanned but i do miss yall from times to times even though only like three of you are left on the roster.

edit : oh and breaking helpdesk that was fun

Edited by Melvin

The current staff team is the best I have seen in a long time, been here since 2013 and I don't think I have felt as confident that the staff are making the correct choices, as much as I do now.