Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 15:12
Sign in to follow this  
DrMax

Overwatch Team League

Should we do a Overwatch League?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just an idea for some community fun! So hear me out.

People who have Overwatch or know about Overwatch will know about the Overwatch leagues which they do. I was think we could do something similar and get in our own Overwatch groups and do the same and compete against each other. So for example me and some of the others will make a group and then compete against other community groups that the members make. I just think it would be a pretty good idea which can bring people together (as cringe as it sounds) I think it would be a good idea. Maybe the groups could make Icons just for the fun. The reward system could be like a tag on the forums saying "Overwatch League Winner" or something along those lines. It was just an idea me and a few friends came up with as we we're kicking ass on Overwatch! Please give feedback on it.

If we get enough votes I will make an actually thread like others have and help set up the teams and matches.

Edited by DrMax

I'm down. I will support the piss out of this. 

I may be mildly decent at Overwatch against regular players, but now is my time to shine. 

edit: I just don't know how we can fit more than one mercy one each team with all the girls :^)

Edited by Jasper

Absolutely no reason not to!

I've not played the game for some time, but I sure loved it when I did. Couldn't ever get off of only playing Pharah though..... 9_9

Also hey, check out these other threads :) 

If we get about 4 to 6 teams of 6 which is about 36 people without cancelling. We will arrange like tournament matches and let others spectate and stream it. Those who lose get knocked out and those who win go onto the next stage. Best out of three. Come up with a logo and team name and get people to help fight with you.

I would tipper tap you all

*Dusts off widow main boots* 

All I need is myself to win this ting.