Server time: 2018-11-19, 10:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Terminus

Teamspeak and Discord

I think discord is great for just a group of friends. For large amounts of people, like communities, ts is much better imo. 

I love discord for groups or small groups of friends. For a big community though? God please no. 

Discord is useless. Keep Teamspeak. TS is better for large communities 

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

Discord bad

@LawRP

DISCORD BAD. 

Just because you can't figure out Discord doesn't mean it's bad, I personally prefer Discord to Teamspeak.

4 minutes ago, SomeWeirdAssGuy said:

Discord is bad

I agree.

Discord is that new age drug everyone is trying right? What's a discord? No for real TS is the way to go. 

Let's not switch to Discord... I have always prefered Teamspeak3 over the years.

It seems like a majroity of my Steam friends use Discord, and I don't use it nor do I plan to unless they really need me to use it. I don't like the GUI/HUD, and other features are cancer, that plus I feel like a weeaboo for using it.

Edited by Camokid95

If i were deciding i would have move to discord ages ago.

But hey, Thank god im not xD

discord all the way imo

Discord is good when a big community wants a text chat. I am part of some pretty amazing discord chats for certain youtubers That have hundreds of users online WITHOUT being cancerous actually!

However, other than a chatroom, discord is useless since it'd be a hassle to make rooms for chatting. Especially the number of public voice chat rooms non-groups can hop into together (Dynamic)

Discords alot easier for me to access, I'd say discord is very open and forgiving. Ranks are more clear, people read rule pages more often because it seems less cluttered and easier to find, same going for any information.

Discord and teamspeak are both very decent assets.

6 hours ago, LoneFox said:

Discords alot easier for me to access, I'd say discord is very open and forgiving. Ranks are more clear, people read rule pages more often because it seems less cluttered and easier to find, same going for any information.

Discord and teamspeak are both very decent assets.

The way I see it, Discord is good for active staff help (For those of staff who'd be willing to be on there for active tech support and Reports, as well as coordinating and just general chat instead of having a forum thread. However, it would be too clunky for comms usage in groups, official or dynamic.