Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:48
Sign in to follow this  
Maniac

Returning

Hey Community,

I have been whitelisted for a while now and played on and off. - This time I plan to stay as I really enjoy roleplay.

Name's Maniac, I'm 24 and from germany. I used to roleplay on GTA-SA quiet a while and successful but that's text-based roleplay.

Have to admit, at first RPing in Voicechat feels kinda cringy so I'm not very good I guess - However, I hope that will change in the future.

Good luck surviving fellas!

Hello @Maniac

Happy to hear you will be staying with us!

My first RP experience was like this also, I found it very cringy but you do get used to it!

Nice to meet you! Ah, we are the same age! If you have any concerns or questions please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Have a nice day! ;) 

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.9d4ff590a4a4bec561f066267c81d5df.gif

Edited by Josei

Hello dude! It's a really nice place this. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I felt the same way with voicechar first but you get into it. Play something simple as your first character. :)

Hello welcome to this amazing place.

You will get used to the cringe. All in all, you will realise that voice rp is much better than text rp at least in my experience.
Welcome back.

I think you'll get used to it pretty quickly c: 

And you can still always add your text rp background into it by pressing the / button (opens direct chat) while in game and writing actions in *'s.

Welcome @Maniac, glad to have you! Welcome back!

5 hours ago, Maniac said:

I used to roleplay on GTA-SA quiet a while and successful but that's text-based roleplay.

Calling in @JimRP for his opinion on this GTA-SA brother. :)

welcome to the community!

Edited by KyleRP

He's probably gonna get VIP now.

Hi, welcome to this lovely place. 

Hello Maniac! (He's a maniac ... Maniac ... on da floooorrr...)

Welcome back! Lots of people have periods where they take a break from RP and DayZ in general, but we're glad to have you back. GTA-SA RP, huh? Yeah! @JimRP said he LOVED doing RP for that game back in the day and I'm sure you two would have things to chat about! And we encourage and accept people who may want to ONLY TextRP, so don't feel pressured to use VoIP if you prefer TextRP, okay?

Since you've been gone since about March of 2017, I encourage you to take a look over the Rules once more since we've changed a few things and of course the Lore. We had a Lore Wipe not too long ago, so you'd wanna check up on that probably just to make sure you're up to date. For things that have happened SINCE the Lore Wipe and IC/IG check out the Time Line. All members can submit a request to have a event they feel was impactful to the Lore added onto the Time Line.

And with any other questions, or concerns feel free to jump into the Help Desk in TS, PM a member of Staff or ask your question on the Question Forums.

Have fun out there, and hope to see you soon!

Thank to y'all for that warm welcome, we actually found out JimRP and I used to RP together.

Having a little problem with DayZ at the moment, game keeps crashing with some memory error :S

Welcome back mang

Sign in to follow this