Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 15:45
Sign in to follow this  
SommerTheViking

Music in posts

Recommended Posts

Hello @SommerTheViking

On your profile? Or post?

Edited by Josei

Share this post


Link to post

I think he means like the [mp3]link[/mp3] format of the old website. I know that doesn't work anymore but someone around here should know.

Share this post


Link to post

Hellow Mr. Sommer,

i think the link of a mp3 file showing up in a lil' pause/play animation doesn't work anymore.

What you could do is: 

  1.  get your mp3 file (I'm sure you are able to do that without an explanation)
  2. upload it with for example with this
  3. link that one within your post , naming it something creative like "click for song" 
  4. if someone is actually interested he/she will click that and listen to the song in a new tab

I created a little example for you, I hope it helps.

click for song

 

Share this post


Link to post

MOSHI MOSHI! KAWAII SUGOI ADMIN AIKO DESU!

You can no longer put songs on a profile post, which sucks I agree, but you can use sound cloud or youtube.

If that isn't your cup of tea you can always link it to puush, and then add a graphic to what ever your doing. An link the puush to that. ^_^

But most link a youtube or soundcloud to their posts now.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Josei said:

Hello @SommerTheViking

On your profile? 

That is a negatory, as mentioned i ment in an actual post.

24 minutes ago, Raptor said:

I think he means like the [mp3]link[/mp3] format of the old website. I know that doesn't work anymore but someone around here should know.

That is exactly what i ment good sir.

9 minutes ago, Ron said:

Hellow Mr. Sommer,

i think the link of a mp3 file showing up in a lil' pause/play animation doesn't work anymore.

What you could do is: 

  1.  get your mp3 file (I'm sure you are able to do that without an explanation)
  2. upload it with for example with this
  3. link that one within your post , naming it something creative like "click for song" 
  4. if someone is actually interested he/she will click that and listen to the song in a new tab

I created a little example for you, I hope it helps.

click for song

 

Thank you very much Frau Ron(ja) 100% nailed it, +1 #TheRealMVP i appreciate you as a person.

8 minutes ago, Aiko said:

MOSHI MOSHI! KAWAII SUGOI ADMIN AIKO DESU!

You can no longer put songs on a profile post, which sucks I agree, but you can use sound cloud or youtube.

If that isn't your cup of tea you can always link it to puush, and then add a graphic to what ever your doing. An link the puush to that. ^_^

But most link a youtube or soundcloud to their posts now.

It does indeed suck, i dont really like puush but ill live through it or use YT links.

/Solved

Edited by SommerTheViking

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SommerTheViking said:

That is a negatory, as mentioned i ment in an actual post.

2

My bad, just woke up sir. ;)

Do forgive, glad it's solved.

Share this post


Link to post

You mean like this?

94576c502e31dd5d46974baafffc28ac.png

It works exactly like last time. 

 

 

 

But yeah, I'm sure the function to make that happen is there. @Rolle should do some coding. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...