Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:49

Sign in to follow this  
Fantomen

ATV mysteriously exploded while driving, lost a lot of things

Question

Fantomen    0

Hey there.

Me(fantomen) and my buddy(fiskfan) just looted a heli crash just after tonights restart and were heading back to our camp in the ATV. Suddenly while driving the ATV exploded just out of nowhere and we both died, loosing a lot of nice gear and the obvious ATV. I dont care too much about the ATV though but we had a huge, for us atlast, ammount of weapons on us with some mags.

1x AKM

1x M14 AIM

1x AS50

2x M107

1x FN FAL

Are there any chances to get them back? Would be so apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

maybe You're got a high speed and hit a rock, that's possible actually

Guest Lunarity   
Guest Lunarity

some1 naded You maybe ( KoS ) or another possibility is - i heard about a bug with ATV. It can self explode ;x but idk more :/

Guest farbaute   
Guest farbaute

Riding a ATV is like playing russian roulette.

Rolle    2474

If the server is full and it lags some obstacles can "pop up" right in front of you. Unfortunately I cannot restore your vehicle.

Seneram    0

Actually.. Something similar to this hapened to me and my friend in an pickup a moment ago.... The Airstrip military base was despawned... As we were driving in the area the base started spawning and one of the broken cars spawned on us making our pickup explode and both of us died.

Fantomen    0

If the server is full and it lags some obstacles can "pop up" right in front of you. Unfortunately I cannot restore your vehicle.

Dont really care about the ATV but can you possible restore the gear and weapons? Could spawn them in a tent for example where our camp is if I give you cordinates?

Guest Heinz   
Guest Heinz

I doubt it, cause he hasn't gave anyone else they're gear back after something similar has happened. (atleast what i know :P)

Guest Arkandias   
Guest Arkandias

Maybe you were driving over a bridge. And ATV doesn't like bridges at all (moons jumps, damages, collapses, and when you're lucky just reversals).