Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 23:20 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
VodkaWolf

Unjustified Warning Points. @Method

@Method

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Can't link a warning really so: 

Note for member

Hello VodkaWolf,
Due to your post seen below, you will receive 3 points

CuRRn0w.png

The reason is that you issued a warning to a thread which you are not allowed to do since you are not a staff member

• 1.9 User titles, avatars, signatures and post contents may not imitate or try to replicate official staff warnings/statements, awards, badges or Premium perks.

Please refrain from doing this again. If you don't you may receive more points. We would advise you that in future, if you feel a thread needs to be warned that you ask a member of staff or report any posts you deem unnecessary.

If you feel these points are unwarranted you can feel free to appeal them.

Why the verdict is not fair: I spoke to @Brayces which stated earlier in the thread that: Braycespost.thumb.PNG.101048d173578eda7d104feb521e6ab6.PNG 

I simply relayed what she said in the previous page. I saw that people did not listen to @Brayces Demand and continued cracking jokes and not being serious.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was misunderstood.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Remove the warning point, as they are unjustified. 

What could you have done better?: I could've stated in my post that I was simply relaying what @Brayces Said, I'll admit.

I'm confused, can you please further explain why the warning points you received are unjust? Were you or were you not trying to replicate a staff warning?

2 minutes ago, Oliv said:

-snip-

I was not trying to replicate @Brayces I just relayed what she said and I feel like relaying a staff members message should not be against the rules or a cause for Warning Points. I will admit I should've clarified that in the post though...

VodkaWolf,

We have reviewed your appeal and the information provided here. We understand you might find the warning points issued as unjust or unfair, but that does not mean that the warning points received are incorrect. It is clear, as described in the warning message, that doing so is against the rules.

There are many ways you can avoid this in the future, such as simply quoting the people and mentioning it in a way that does not replicate a staff warning, or simply report the posts and staff can step in and handle it.

Outcome:
Appeal Denied; Warning points hold