Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:06
Sign in to follow this  
Nelson

Today's Adventure

Today was a great day. Woke up from camp at this evacuation center and ran up to some place called Sinistoik, I think that's why its called, found me a brand new truck! Haven't seen a cargo truck in forever so I hopped in and headed towards Sevrograd. Now when I got up there I met my old pal that was a doctor, then when we were in there we met three really cool guys! ( @culem davus, @Camokid95, and two others, I forgot their names)  We talked and got to know each other, then we asked where they were heading and they said up to some place called Tisy, now I only been up there once before the outbreak happened so I really didn't know the place so doc took us up there and we got up there set up camp and called it a day. 

Edited by tynelson224

Glad your character is enjoying his time in Chernarus @tynelson224!

When writing your character's journal you could keep it all in one thread so it's easier to browse!

Here is a link to my journal for an example! My Characters Journal

Great day indeed! It was a good time meeting you guys and fighting of those wolves at Tisy!

Dude you've no idea how happy it makes me seeing threads like these

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

Dude you've no idea how happy it makes me seeing threads like these

Same! They're always such a joy to see people enjoying the RP they've had and logging it down to talk about it. Warms my little heart <3 

Oh, @tynelson224 if you ever want to give Kudos to someone who you had a fantastic RP Session with check out the  Whose roleplay did you enjoy today? thread! :D

Sign in to follow this