Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:34
Sign in to follow this  
KyleRP

Shelby? [Open]

[Ray is driving his car on the main highway when he takes his radio off his belt and holds down the PTT]

"Shelby, this is Ray, just wanted to make sure you got back okay... I know that situation might've been hard for you.."

[Ray releases the PTT]

Shelby runs a hand through her hair for a moment before pressing the PTT down. She attempts to sound confident in her reply.

"I-I uh.. I'm safe and ok. Shaken but still kicking.... how's Brandon? Did he make it out ok?"

[Ray holds down the PTT, you would hear "Ain't no rest for the wicked" playing through the car stereo]

"Brandon's fine, he made it out without a scratch, luckily for him.. Just wanted to make sure you were okay, couldn't imagine what would have happened had he chose you over me."

[Ray releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Connor listens to the transmissions, after emerging from the wilderness, and decides to reply.*

"Hey, Ray was it? I heard you, Shelby and another guy got into a jam today, heard her ass was saved by you guys too. She's a good friend, so if there's anything you need, I'll be happy to help you out. Be easy friend."

*Connor releases the transmission key and gallops off into the wild.*

[Ray holds down the PTT]

"Yeah, just a little bit, thank you."

[Ray releases the PTT]

Sign in to follow this