Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:11
Sign in to follow this  
-Boom-

Legbutts (LGBTs) of DayZRP

Which letter(s) of LGBTQ+ do you identify with?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Zero said:

Clearly you are misinformed of the laws in the United States. If you have been discriminated against due to your sexuality than you have a right to sue and you will win, because there are laws that protect you. Perhaps you just aren't qualified friendo? Also, gay men can donate blood but must do so after 12 months of last sexual conduct due to the increased risks of STDs from anal sex, transferred due to the fact that blood can be mixed for  reasons I am sure you can conclude yourself. Sorry that there are regulations put into place to protect others. 

Information found here

LGBTQ Donors

Employment Discrimination (State, not Federal)

I will refer to something you already said. 

Really? I'm not qualified for working a register at publix? Ok zero lmao. No, as a matter of fact, they didn't come straight to me while I was recording to tell me "Hi we aren't hiring you because you're gay" so A) I have hardly the money to try and sue BLOODY FUCKING BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY THAT IS PUBLIX and B) I have no tangeible proof that would stand in court if I even tried. 

Secondly, you're saying that like it isn't unreasonable that I should have to go celibate from sex for an entire year just to help people. Why not have a test don't within a month or week? It's an unreasonable thing zero. 

3 minutes ago, Petrovsky said:

>Open off topic
>Read thread titles
>Airsofting, favourite colours, music, venting, irl pics, v-day

yes urite am sorry only video games in here yes sir

And which of those threads you listed are susceptible to political or social debate?

None.

6 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Right ok, show me a period in history where white people as a collective were systematically oppressed or persecuted? You can't. You can't because that's never happened to white people as a collective. LGBT people? Yeah, it's happened more than once and still happens in a lot of the world today.

Honestly? I knew a few people that worked there who more or less told me afterwards that there was a number of less than LGBT friendly people on the higher ups and management areas of the place, and a few workers there in general that were at least moderately open about not liking gay people. It's to be expected in some areas here in fact. Florida can be a pretty conservative place. 

Zero coming at you to smack you down with some history son. It was known as the Barbary slave trade, and there are estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast), and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.

Edited by Zero

Just now, Grimnir said:

There is a nice book called Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters. White Slavery in the Mediterranean, The Barbary Coast and Italy 1500-1800 by R. Davis about Muslims enslaving whites by the dozens.

Yes! It's happened before to selective groups of white people. But as I said White people as a collective people's? No. It has never happened before. 

Tbh I think everyone should chill out.

Who cares if someone is LGBT. Who cares if someone makes a thread about it.

I think some of you dudes are taking too much time and effort to try to win an argument in a thread that doesn't matter in a community that doesn't matter. Just let people do their thing, fuck it.

2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I have hardly the money to try and sue

take it to the EEOC

https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/howtofile.cfm

it's free.

lol I'm done. If y'all are really this vehemently against letting LGBT people have a simple thread to do a very simple thing on, I'm done wasting my energy here. 

Enjoy. 

Just now, BostonRP said:

And which of those threads you listed are susceptible to political or social debate?

None.

I wasn't even intending to make a socio-political debate my guy it was just to find if there were others with things in common with me.

Hi I'm back. (I was never gone)

Wind your necks in and turn the heat way the fuck down. Anything that starts getting personal and bitchy/flamey is going to be met with points.

I am watching. Knock it off.

Just now, Jasper said:

lol I'm done. If y'all are really this vehemently against letting LGBT people have a simple thread to do a very simple thing on, I'm done wasting my energy here. 

Enjoy. 

I simply provided you with information to counter your arguments, which are true and can be verified my friend. I do not care if you're gay or trans. My entire point is what is the point in celebrating something that is simple human nature as it's 2018 and for the most part people have accepted the community. You will get punched in the face or publicly disowned to the point you will not be able to hold a job if you discriminate or hate against the LGBT community. I personally hate racists and bigots but what is the point in all of this? Social justice has paved the way for it to be seen as normal. 

7 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Yes! It's happened before to selective groups of white people. But as I said White people as a collective people's? No. It has never happened before. 

Jasper, The irish were used on plantations before Africans. They were called red legs.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on if your irish or black, Africans were more Valuable and didn't escape as often.  Girls from the ages of 10-14 were sold as sex slaves as well.

The word Slave comes from the Slavic peoples who are from eastern Europe.

All pale people were not considered "White" until the 20th century.  Before 1900 the KKK and other bigoted protestant organizations would of hung me next to the black people. 

Please brother think and read a lil before you make such a bogusly WRONG statement.

There is no such thing as a "Collective White people".  And if you think so then you are a pawn.

I do love you though bubble butt.

Edited by SweetJoe

Just now, SweetJoe said:

Jasper, The irish were used on plantations before Africans. They were called red legs.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on if your irish or black, Africans were more Valuable and didn't escape as often.  Girls from the ages of 10-14 were sold as sex slaves as well.

The word Slave comes from the Slavic peoples who are from eastern Europe.

All pale people were not considered "White" until the 20th century.  Before 1900 the KKK and other bigoted protestant organizations would of hung me next to the black people. 

Please brother think and read a lil before you make such a bogusly WRONG statement.

Holy shit joe, 

i don't care. It's ok, I was wrong on a single statement, ok. It doesn't change the fact that the comment that spurned that on was so incredibly far off track from the fucking purpose of this thread that it was insane. 

The fact that some people are so harshly against the very existence of this thread speaks enough about them, and frankly, a lot of people in this community.

I don't even know why I bother anymore, as I said, I'm done defending the thread and my own statements, y'all can go wild the fuck out and Giggle with each other in teamspeak now and feel happy.

Just now, Shane Is Dead said:

you forgot the tarkov thread ;) 

Yeahh but that's technically vidya and mentioning it wouldn't fit with my gay agenda :(

Just now, Jasper said:

Holy shit joe, 

i don't care. It's ok, I was wrong on a single statement, ok. It doesn't change the fact that the comment that spurned that on was so incredibly far off track from the fucking purpose of this thread that it was insane. 

The fact that some people are so harshly against the very existence of this thread speaks enough about them, and frankly, a lot of people in this community.

I don't even know why I bother anymore, as I said, I'm done defending the thread and my own statements, y'all can go wild the fuck out and Giggle with each other in teamspeak now and feel happy.

LOL come on brother, If I made an inflammatory comment about your minority group you would of jumped on me,  Equal Rights my man. 

Yeah, you kiss boys and it makes some people squirm. So what?  A lot of people complain and squirm when straight people make out too. 

This adjustment is going to take a generation. You and all those who have these new rights must be the better people.

I like to think of it like a few generations ago there was Separate but equal,  I couldn't imagine that today. Being Gay (broad term) is sort of like that. You are in the 60-70s my friend and you've won.

Now if only we could make the word Faggot be synonymous with Bigotry instead of homosexuality, I would be a happy camper. 

I honestly don't see what all of the fuss is about in this thread.

So it has nothing to do with gaming, nor does roughly 80% of anything else posted in OFF TOPIC...because this is.... let's say it together.. "Off topic" .. which is about anything you want it to be.

There have been significantly worse threads created that you don't even know of because staff have archived them.. and that hasn't happened here now, has it?

No one is forcing anything upon anyone here or trying to make a controversial fuss out of anything. The OP is literally just asking around in a civil manner to see who else in the community can relate to this discussion.

Don't like or agree with it? Alright that's cool! You're totally allowed to feel that way, but it doesn't mean you automatically have to take a dump all over it because it doesn't align with what you believe in or like.

Ignore the thread if you can't relate to it or contribute to it in a civil positive manner. We're all still actual real people here behind a bunch of screens, let's treat each other as such.. mmkay?

I'm no legbutt, just your average straight male. However I'm not afraid of getting myself into a bit of playful banter that will make people question my sexuality for the luls 

@Buddy out

5a860a440a4e2_Hatersgonnahate.gif.82c3e05addf30a6a0c316932e537b09e.gif

Great thread, I voted other as I am a straight white God-fearing Christian male, and while I feel as though that would fall under the category of none I am some what of a Justin Trudeau when it comes to inclusiveness and I believe everyone should be together and to say none would be quite exclusionary.

Edited by Hebee

26 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I'm no legbutt, just your average straight male. However I'm not afraid of getting myself into a bit of playful banter that will make people question my sexuality for the luls 

Cant make it too easy for them. You gotta throw them off every now and again.

Just realized I voted for the wrong thing... damn meant to hit none.

Edited by Centurion

11 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

lol these replies are exactly what i expected when I saw the title of this thread. 

I don't know why I expected anything else

Interesting thread. Bit... hot? (Pun semi-intended)

I personally never cared much about gender or sex, since I usually look for more interesting things in people than who they sleep with. However, I can understand how a thread like this can be very nice for people that want to share experiences. Such as coming out for family and friends, remarks made by ignorant people, or other things. 

Greetings from a Swedish dude with an amazing GF. Take care and hope you had a nice VD <3 :) 

As long it breaths and 18+ I'm down.

You do you. I'm straight.

16 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Siorre :'(

why....why did you have to bring up him...

well...now I'm depressed.

Someone dig up that Selfie of his in the bathroom with that terrified fat kid.

that always cheers me up.

and cause I don't want to be yelled at by anyone again.

I don't Identify with any of those letters.  I am a Straight Male Heterosexual.

It is none of anyones business what we do in private with other people anyhow.

And its nobodies business who we marry either. Except maybe our parents, they are allowed to have what ever opinion they want even if we don't accept their opinion.

Some Parents have no Empathy however, and need perhaps some counseling or sensitivity training. <----this applies for Straight, Slanted, crooked, parallel, upside down, and sideways people as well.  (trying to be light hearted) Some parents build an idea up their entire lives as to what, who and how, their children will be. Some people cant accept it when things don't go the way they want it. I call that Selfish, and some parents are selfish, trying to control who you will be with.  Took my one friend 10 years to get his father to talk to him when he came out. I know others whose parents straight up said that they didn't care and they just didn't want to hear the intimates.(IE don't talk about sex, lol) 

::shrugs::

Everyone has their problems. 

My problem is that now I miss Siorre.

Edited by SweetJoe

i am bisexual, love my boyfriend @Buddy and support my ace sister and gay best friends whom we ae hosting a wedding part here at my house. Bob Ross themed.

gay everywhere!

8 hours ago, CrazyShootin said:

Interesting thread. Bit... hot? (Pun semi-intended)

I personally never cared much about gender or sex, since I usually look for more interesting things in people than who they sleep with. However, I can understand how a thread like this can be very nice for people that want to share experiences. Such as coming out for family and friends, remarks made by ignorant people, or other things. 

Greetings from a Swedish dude with an amazing GF. Take care and hope you had a nice VD <3 :) 

But...but...I thought we were together senpai CrazyShootin :(