Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:39
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

Looking for any survivors [Radio call]

Guest Wulf_jon

*Lorenzo takes a moment to sit down. He then picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

Hello out there! Are there any survivors near or in Svetlojarsk in need of assistance? Anyone near the factory by Novodmitrovsk? Anyone know of any activity occuring around those areas?

*Decides to keep it short and release the PTT*

Cullen was licking his wounds in gorka. he had mustered the drunken courage to try and move around some more tonight. he had made it down to police station and tried to do some re gearing since he had only a kitchen knife he found in the house where he was beaten with a baseball bat. he found two batteries to go in his radio and when he put a fresh one in he heard a familiar voice. he had heard it several times but could not place the name.

his irish accent came over the radio. its usual cheerful nature had a worse for wear tone. you can hear him audible wince once and awhile as he speaks. breathing in sharply as he does so.

"aye. i think i recognize your voice from the bar. it be me irish. leader of the black roses. how do ya do lad?"

he paused a moment to find a chair to sit in. he sat in the jail cell as he was more comfortable there then the office chair.

"oh, can't say i have heard any word from people round them parts lad. me boys be sticking around what people call the triangle for a bit. severograd seems to have more bullet casings then people now a days, and there be plenty of both laying on the floor. if ya be looking for friendly faces we be around what everyone calls the triangle. "

the pain in his ribs gets the better of him so he stretches out on the old prisoner holding bed and doesn't bother to continue. he doesn't want to seem weaker on the radio then he already is.

*Mathias push the ptt*

Hey Lorenzo, can you hear me?

I left Sverograd a few days ago in your direction... not too far away from Novo at the moment, have not seen or heard anything for a long time...

Well, maybe i see you one day...

*Releases his ptt*

Guest Wulf_jon

*Lorenzo picks up his radio and pushes the PTT*

Hey Mathias! I can hear you loud and clear. I had to move towards Severograd for now, but I will be making my way over there soon enough. To whom ever is listening, Is there anyone around Severograd right now? Come meet me by the pub and let's have a drink...I know I could sure use one right about now.

*Releases PTT*

Sign in to follow this