Server time: 2018-03-19, 08:24

Depersonalized - Cold front.

The man lets out a groan in a mild groggy Russian accent.
"Fuck this cold, this country is like a frozen bowl"

He switches the grip of his shotgun from his right hand over to his left, and tuck the butt of the stock in his shoulder.
He raises the barrel of the gun into the air, and readjust his right strap on his bag with his free hand.
The weight of the thing is clearly bounding down on him, he takes a knee.

The man looks over his should and back at the three other companions following directly in his snow tracks.
The three other companions take a knee as well and observer the horizon.
They're surrounded by trees and the black mountains are very distant to their left, a light snow falls upon the men.

The men are all clad in pure white winter camo-covers over their regular clothing, and are brandishing snow shoes or winter skies. 
they seem well equip enough to Handel the current weather.

He lets out a raspy yet commanding voice.
"Alright, We should come to a clearing not much further, as soon as we reach it, that's where I will split and you guys can go home."
"what we'll do is, is I'll say my good byes, we create a cross road so anyone following us will have two paths to follow."

He pauses and lets out a grunt, he reaches down with his free hand and pulls the clasps on his snow shoes tighter.
"Jack, you still have the A.P.M we found in that military truck, right?"
"Plant it at the cross road we create, so if anyone did follow us, they gets a neat little treat!" 

Jack nods to the Russian man.
"You got it Borris."

Borris groans to his band of men.
"Alright, if you haven't, take this moment to re-hydrate, and readjust your gear, get comfy, we still have some walking to do." 
Borris allows his group a few moments to do what they need to do, he then stands straight up.

He switches the grip of his shotgun back over to his right hand, and grips the fore-grip with his left hand.
"Lets move!" He barks, letting out a slight cough after doing so.

He whispers to himself as he and his men move out
"Pavel better suck my dick when I find him, bastard hasn't answered his radio in ages..." 

Edited by UncleB