Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:28
Sign in to follow this  
VodkaWolf

Vent Corner: The place to talk about problems you have IRL

What's something you have been keeping on your chest that you just want to vent out about? Don't worry, there won't be any Judgement here, It's simply a place for you to vent your feelings :) 

Obviously I would advice keeping any touchy subjects in PMs, but if you feel you have nowhere to go, feel free to post here.

(Obviously this is all public so don't share too much here) 

(Oh and, Keep it mature, ya'll)

Edited by VodkaWolf

once again I had 2 hours sleep last night

i just wanna sleeeeeep

body wants it but it won't do et

broken?

Edited by Lady In Blue

I like the idea of this topic! Sometimes people have a lot of issues going on and they can't just vent about it IRL to people they know, or they feel silly doing that.

Okay so, ...

I'm stressed! I'd like to say, I'm not stressed with Staff Work but more so IRL things. Things like packing to move for the second time in 6 months and to a new state. Things like, Job and all the stresses it brings because our product is borked. Things like my current roomie who does all the stuff he does/has done. Things like being so far apart from the person I care about. Things like I'm still sick and had a allergic reaction last week which made my neck and chin swell up. I come home and all I wanna do is sleeeeep. I'm just so exhausted, but I can't sleep I gotta do this and that and all these small things piling up. I came home yesterday and they shut off my apartments power... I was so frustrated and had to call the electric company and have them turn it back on because apparently last month's rent doesn't include electric... So that's 340 bucks I spent for ONE month, and not even a full month too! I still gotta ship my boxes, put in my two weeks at work, book a plane ticket, pack my suitcase, get my current roomie to move all his shit out of the apartment then clean it. :( 

Sometimes it feels like I'm all alone and I guess I am, because I'm always doing things on my own and no one is ever really there to help. I'm always the one to take charge and get things sorted out, and it's tiresome. I wish someone else would for once. At times I feel like I'm just barely scraping by and barely making it, and it's scary because if I fail I have no safety net and I have no support or family to fall back on. It's just me, and me alone. I can say people care about me, and I can say I hope they'd be there for me if I lost everything but I don't know sometimes. I've been homeless before, and it scares me to death to think I could be homeless again sometimes. I wish I could rely on people, solidly. But, I can't expect people to help me when they have their own lives to live so I guess I'll just keep rollin' solo... 

I gotta keep my head up, though right? Being negative and down won't help me get anything sorted out so I just gotta keep moving. If I keep moving I won't have the chance to sit down and if I don't sit down then I won't have a issue getting back up. 

Gonna take this chance to say that if anybody wants a private ear to talk about stuff, whether you feel it's too personal to put on here but you need to tell someone or if its too serious to be taken lightly on a public forum, you can PM me.

<<< That there's the Empathy symbol and I take it very seriously, it's one of the few things I can trust not to let me down. Not in the spiritual hoo-hah that comes with it, but my daily life consists of understanding and helping people when others with problems when others can't help them. After the life-altering shit I've been put through, how almost everyone I'd known for years turned on me and the complete lack of support I had at the time, I'd never want anyone to feel like they're alone in the world.

I'm open to talking about what happened to me but I'm not gonna put it here because I'm not looking for sympathy. If you're looking for empathy though, I can help you.

As @Mass said, i too will be more than happy to listen if somebody needs that. I can also give advice, since i have had a lot of help, from different places (professionals). I know a lot of anxiety and depression, and is more than happy to share my "story" and what have helped me. you can catch me in here, just shoot me a message or catch me on ts :) And of course what we talk about will stay between us 

Somebody's gonna twist what somebody else says in this thread, not a good idea IMO.

As for real life, I'm in a pretty good place right now. Problems, sure, but nothing that can't be handled :) 

I have to go see joffery in real life as well as deadplex so i'm like to be attacked in my sleep :(.

It's fucking bullshit.

I spent fucking £20 on vape juice... 20 fucking pound. Smh the government need to do something about this.

Edited by Beni

I am currently in the middle of the process of moving my dorm room in college, and Ive had to be at home for the past couple of days until I figure it out. Its really fucking stressful, and ill have to make new friends and stuff but I know in the end everything will be fine!

Once more guys, we'd like to remind everyone that the proposed purpose of this thread is to vent about IRL personal troubles and not state opinions on the topics that venture into the Internet or similar. Any further posts not related to the topic at hand will result in punishments! And we don't want that.

Thank you!

Dropped my sandwich on the floor today, the dog started eating it so idk it's hard time rn.

Edited by Lady In Blue

I forgot to report VAT to the tax office for income from DayZRP and will have to pay a 70€ fine. FML

Just now, Rolle said:

I forgot to report VAT to the tax office for income from DayZRP and will have to pay a 70€ fine. FML

You need an accountant.

25 minutes ago, Dom said:

You need an accountant.

When will @Pepbe back

2 hours ago, Mass said:

Gonna take this chance to say that if anybody wants a private ear to talk about stuff, whether you feel it's too personal to put on here but you need to tell someone or if its too serious to be taken lightly on a public forum, you can PM me.

<<< That there's the Empathy symbol and I take it very seriously, it's one of the few things I can trust not to let me down. Not in the spiritual hoo-hah that comes with it, but my daily life consists of understanding and helping people when others with problems when others can't help them. After the life-altering shit I've been put through, how almost everyone I'd known for years turned on me and the complete lack of support I had at the time, I'd never want anyone to feel like they're alone in the world.

I'm open to talking about what happened to me but I'm not gonna put it here because I'm not looking for sympathy. If you're looking for empathy though, I can help you.

Nice to know there are empathetic people like you around, willing to lend an ear. Empathy these days can be hard to come by, especially on the internet.

In regards to the thread itself, small thing that's bothering my is that my wacom tablet driver randomly stopped working and I can't enable the pen-pressure setting for my brushes.... Also, my mic refuses to pick up sound in FiveM no matter what I try, even though it works fine in literally everything else. Technically difficulties everywhere.....

On a work trip and stuck in barracks with no Wi-Fi. Working in temperatures that hover around -27C. Away from my wife on Valentine's Day. Got a "notice to vacate" letter from my landlord. They want to put the house we are renting up on the market. Even though we are still signed to a lease for another 8 months. Apparently this shit is legal in the UK. Fuck.

Edited by th3inory

1 hour ago, Santa said:

When will @Pepbe back

Peps a warrior not a mathematician.

1 minute ago, SweetJoe said:

Peps a warrior not a mathematician.

Pep is a merchant, nothing more nothing less.

The landlord of my flat has not provided me the bank details i've requested to pay them their months worth of rent, and refuses to Text me back to acknowledge that i'm still staying in their accommodation. And now i'm sitting here wondering what the hell they're playing at.

I have to take an unhealthy amount of sleep medication, or get drunk, just to fall asleep. So I got that going for me.

3 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

-snip-

Thanks, I appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

I have to take an unhealthy amount of sleep medication, or get drunk, just to fall asleep. So I got that going for me.

... Do you wanna talk about it?

Well, where to start? The fact I can't get a job at 21 and still dont have even a driver's permit or the fact I made a large decision in my life by joining the army and then failing miserably because I was just to weak? I'm a procrastinator for life and cannot change that, so I have my family the ones forcefully telling me what to do. Right now, to get them off my backs, I'm going to a community college and getting paid to do it with funding from "FSFA?". At least I learned one thing in the army. Having the Integrity to say all this to such a large community.

Oh yeah, I live in my parents basement. ( yeah very stereotypical) And I'm living off the money I got during my short time in the army and tax returns... oh and the FSFA thing. But, that only works if I'm actually going to school. Right now, I'm still waiting for classes to open up to sign up for. 

I'm not even scratching the paint here..

Edited by KricketRP

10 minutes ago, Mass said:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

... Do you wanna talk about it?

No he’d rather keep doing it

@KricketRP Wow... That's tough, but we all have a rough patch in life and im sure you can pull through it! 

If you ever want to vent about stuff or just need someone to talk to, there's people like me and @Mass and @Sophie (Sorry if i didn't mention someone) To talk to, so please, theres no shame in what you're going through, If you want to talk about anything...

My arms are open... :) 

Edited by VodkaWolf