Server time: 2018-08-16, 04:32 WE ARE RECRUITING

Solo

Bakery and Distillery Grand Opening Event

tXFw68E.png

usnqAmA.png

Hello kids, I'm here to interest you all with a juicy event that has been in the works for a while. This place will be be somewhat of a hotspot after the initial event cause I think we need more of them to spark fellow Role players to move from town to town. How effective will this be I hear you cry, well... I am not sure but hey why not try? At this great event to come you will be treated to a whiskey tasting session IG as well as some fresh produce in the form of baked goods. There shall also be music for your ears but I will go into more detail about that below as this is just an introduction. The prepping process for the event will be taken IG to source a group of helping individuals to be security for the event, security will be treated to luxuries such as not paying for their whiskey and baked goods for their gracious efforts to keep the riff raff away! Again this will be discussed IG, possibly through a radio chatter. This will be a time for everyone to have a nice night of RP and enjoy each others company. 

Times for the event are as follows: Pending...

yyrBbzR.png

Aha! A twist? Yes, at the event the music provided will be covered versions from your favourite artists in the style that was common at the chosen time period. Hence the name "30's night." Now, a month following on from this event, I shall update this thread with an update for "40's night"  and so on. Again security will be sourced and compensated with goodies for their valiant efforts to protect the distillery. These nights will NOT be on every night following this event if (if it goes well that is) as it would get tiring, so I think  one time a month dedicated to music of a specific time period is enough and it gives you something to be excited for.  

mrkIgtt.png

Spoiler

SYcvP6b.png

Here is the location for you to find your way to the event, I would strongly suggest you find out IG but hey ho. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those of you that may be very keen to being part of the event, maybe helping setup before hand and even security, shoot me a PM with this template: 

Spoiler

Role:

Can you make it?:

Edited by Solo

Cool event! Since you plan to have security to deter attacks, does this mean you are okay with it being attacked?

Just now, JoffreyRP said:

-Sniperoo-

Yes, as long as it is within reason of course. 

I'm always happy to see community made events. I look forward to partaking if time allows. 

Update - Added a taster for the type of music that will be played at the event. 

Good job making an event. My comment however is regards to the music. 

Didn't  know that song existed. ill never listen to the Thriller the same again.  <3

Nice event! 

Hope it all goes well!

The hobo Will come visit. Good stuff! :)

15 hours ago, Solo said:

Yes, as long as it is within reason of course. 

Ohh like " We need supplies to survive" or "this is our country, we need taxes" ?:D

Anyways seems quite nice event, ill be there most probably :)

Very interesting! Count me in.

I can't wait to come by to chill and ten minutes later hear someone eating on their mic, screaming "EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP" from outside the building, then running away after the initiating and shooting everyone who walks out unarmed/hands-up, clearly of no threat --- for no apparent reason... ;)

Edited by Camokid95

On 2/20/2018 at 3:20 AM, Camokid95 said:

I can't wait to come by to chill and ten minutes later hear someone eating on their mic, screaming "EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP" from outside the building, then running away after the initiating and shooting everyone who walks out unarmed/hands-up, clearly of no threat --- for no apparent reason... ;)

new rule about event protection i think is still in effect

I may pop by, if I can get on tonight. But I have to say that is actually an awesome version of Thriller! Those tap dancing zombies, though. I hope someone captures a zombie at the party, stick some tap shoes on it and make it dance to the tunes.

Gonna be pushing this event back for now, things have come up regarding playing a different character with a group of friends. Sorry about that, I'll change the date to pending for now.