Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:10
Sign in to follow this  
KyleRP

Denouncing themselves [Open]

[Aaron holds down the PTT and holds it out in front of Lukas and Vlad of the CDF]

"Okay boys, now or never"

*there is a pause before Vlad speaks up*

"Actually, your right, fuck the CDF! They never did anything for me!"

*He would throw his armband to the ground, followed by Lukas throwing his armband to the ground also*

"Yeah me too, fuck the CDF!"

*Aaron would smile and bring the radio to his face*

"The military is no more. The CDF don't own this country anymore, it belongs to the free people. This is The Jackal, signing out."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

[Aaron holds down the PTT, holding it up to Luka Kratochvil]

"I am Luka Kratochvil Kapitan of the 22nd motorized infantry division, I denounce the CDF and myself as a part of its organisation"

*He pauses before raising it to his own mouth*

"Hear that ladies and gentlemen? the captain of the CDF just denounced himself, now.. I'm looking for a few CDF members... As read by this list I have here... "

*He pauses while he reads the list off*

"Radec Sokov, Albert Bazek, Alesky Bara, Gabriel Novak, Allen Storm, Lech Popov, and Hans Konig.."

*He pauses briefly*

"All of you who are listed have 24 hours to, on this frequency.. denounce the CDF and your involvement with this corrupt military force, or we will find you, and we will make damn well sure that you want to denounce the CDF.."

*He smiles*

"This is just the beginning, this is The Jackal, signing out.."

[Aaron releases the PTT, looking to now free man]

*Hans hearing this starts up his radio*

Well unless you have captured these two fellows and forced them to say this...

*He rethinks his sentence and starts it with a cough, slowly pulling out every word*

As you can see I am still alive from the last skirmish we had...even though barely, but alive nonetheless. I would not say the same for your fellow, he seemed quite dead moments before you shot me in the back. Luckily my two fellows you released dragged me out, but so much for me.

*He laughs and coughs at the same time, holding a hand over his bandaged wound*

Fuck...Well, if the leader is truly giving up on this, you seem to be quite satisfied by it. The question is, why? Why do you think this is good for you? Why do you think you are not still kaput? The question is simple, exactly because of this merciful leader of ours, that the tumor known as Anarchy has not been cut out yet from this system. Well, you are simple fellows, the matter itself is simple, the topic we are currently discussing is simple and the human life is simple as well, so I will simply put it...

*Hans coughs once more, returning to his steady, monotone and calm voice with a slight german accent*

...This certain of events is highly unfavorable for you in any meaning your limited mind capabilities may handle and successfully understand. To put it more bluntly for animals such as you, who know nothing else than raving in such complete chaos - the leader, Luka, was equivalent to a suppressor to a gun. If he is removed, we will be loud once more. What do I mean by this? If the leader is truly gone, we do not need to hold ourselves from killing each and one of you. His orders were to avoid you, he himself did not take kindly to violence. I hope you understand now why you are still able to push down the button and erode the radio waves with your disgusting voice. This will not stop, we will not stop and this is exactly why I thank you for releasing the CDF of the restrictions regarding violence we once had. We will meet again. 

*Hans turns off the radio and lays down to rest from his gun wounds, coughing more* 

Edited by Shazzzam

13 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

*Hans hearing this starts up his radio*

Well unless you have captured these two fellows and forced them to say this...

*He rethinks his sentence and starts it with a cough, slowly pulling out every word*

As you can see I am still alive from the last skirmish we had...even though barely, but alive nonetheless. I would not say the same for your fellow, he seemed quite dead moments before you shot me in the back. Luckily my two fellows you released dragged me out, but so much for me.

*He laughs and coughs at the same time, holding a hand over his bandaged wound*

Fuck...Well, if the leader is truly giving up on this, you seem to be quite satisfied by it. The question is, why? Why do you think this is good for you? Why do you think you are not still kaput? The question is simple, exactly because of this merciful leader of ours, that the tumor known as Anarchy has not been cut out yet from this system. Well, you are simple fellows, the matter itself is simple, the topic we are currently discussing is simple and the human life is simple as well, so I will simply put it...

*Hans coughs once more, returning to his steady, monotone and calm voice with a slight german accent*

...This certain of events is highly unfavorable for you in any meaning your limited mind capabilities may handle and successfully understand. To put it more bluntly for animals such as you, who know nothing else than raving in such complete chaos - the leader, Luka, was equivalent to a suppressor to a gun. If he is removed, we will be loud once more. What do I mean by this? If the leader is truly gone, we do not need to hold ourselves from killing each and one of you. His orders were to avoid you, he himself did not take kindly to violence. I hope you understand now why you are still able to push down the button and erode the radio waves with your disgusting voice. This will not stop, we will not stop and this is exactly why I thank you for releasing the CDF of the restrictions regarding violence we once had. We will meet again. 

*Hans turns off the radio and lays down to rest from his gun wounds, coughing more* 

"Ah sounds like you are a radio guy"

"Our boy that you shoot in the arm hes fine thanks for asking"

"You can t shoot and you gonna kill us all? Pretty funny with love"

1 hour ago, Shazzzam said:

-Matty would respond-

We tried to give you all a way out of this.

We really tried. That's the opposite of what I wanted. 

They tried to do things the nicer way, but if you're not going to realize what's good for you, then I guess we'll have to show you.

I don't think you know what all out war really means. At least, you don't know what all out war with us is like. Real bellum romanum hours.

I'm not going to tell you what's going to happen to you and your friends; I think you have a pretty good idea.

But what I am gonna say is this:

Let this be a warning to any who would try to oppose us or to aid the return of the old militaries and governments.

If you help them, or oppose us whatsoever, then you will be treated the same as them.

We've tried bringing about change in more peaceful ways, giving people options.

But now, this German dude and the oppressive regime he and his allies represent, has decided they would rather jump to bloodshed instead of compromising.

-He would clear his throat-

We will pay anybody who gives us useful information on these fucks, such as their current locations, numbers, names, etc.

The payment will range from commonly used ammunition types, food, medical treatment, and perhaps even drugs. You will not be paid if your information is useless.

If you got info, find us out and about around the country, or contact us at 69.6.

-Matty would set down the radio-

*Hans turns on the radio again, smirking at the hypocritical comment he hears*

Oppressive regime? What the hell are you talking about? You are the ones who force your beliefs on other people. And by an all out war with you means shooting you twice now? You seem to get out matched each time, this does not look very good for you, especially passing out from a shot to the arm. The third time you will die, one way or another.

*He turns off the radio and goes to sleep, recovering and coughing heavily*

*Nedved flinches for a moment as his police scanner picks up the back and forth broadcasting spewing out about the CDF. He glances around him at the abandon vehicles and shakes his head. He unclips the radio from his vest. He shakes his head grabbing a small electronic box out his back vest pouch. He places it on his throat and switches it on before tuning the radio to the frequency.*

-Pushes down on the PTT button-

*Nedved's voice would sound robotic and garbled. A mix of male and female tones making it unable to tell who or what he is.*

More people showing no intellect of what is going on in the region I hear.

[An faint chuckle can barely be made out]

Let me help you on the right path. The CDF no matter how loud they shout and cause shit are merely a military organization supporting the will of the Government. They are not themselves the Government and if they tell you so they are bullshitting you. However since South Zagoria was placed under a state of Marshal Law before all the madness kicked in we have some of these military elements representing Chernarus poorly by thinking they are the Government now. Them denouncing their loyalty to their military unit is as much use as putting a ice cube in a stove. Nothing. Zero. Fuck all. They are merely betraying their nasinec and bratři that they have fought with for years.

[He pauses a moment]

The Chernarus Government is still performing its active role in trying to get ahead of this viral epidemic. Along them are still active Government Representatives feeding information on current events happening within the borderlines of South Zagoria. 

[He chuckles louder this time]

If you hoped that having these soldiers denounce themselves would net you power or credit you are sadly mistaken. However if you do have a compliant with how the Government is currently handling the situation. You are more than welcome to march to Miroslavl' and try to explain your case. I can save you the trip and tell you what will happen. You will be met with the might of what is left of the Chernarussian Government. Not only the brave and veteran CDF, but also the CPF and CAF. Along side them would be our brave firefighters and medical personal that are still actively assisting foreigners and Chernarussians alike. Doing their part to smooth over this unpleasant situation, regardless of nationality. In hopes of actually returning you all home so you can live out your life as intended.

[He pauses a moment]

...but go ahead and continue broadcasting this pointless declaration of war. For you will never scratch or harm the true might of Chernarus and its people.
Sláva státu!

-Lets go of the PTT button-

*Nedved places his radio in his pouch again and removes the electronic box from his throat before continuing to walk down the road.*

Edited by Razareth

*Hans awoken by the long radio transmission pressed the button down to reply*

Well what the gentleman just said is somewhat correct, but we do not serve the Government, we serve the people it is the reason we are here. We are not seen gathering subjects and performing tests, we are seen distributing supplies and helping those in need. This help will be remembered and returned in time and what have you left Anarchy? Only death. 

Besides, the 22 Phantoms is not entirely made of CDF soldiers, I myself am German and when I get a chance to contact my soldaten back in the country killing your pathetic miserable group would be like swatting flies. Consider the rest of the nationalities in the 22nd as well, you will eventually be fighting against hundreds of us. Parade your so called victory while you can.

*He lets out a muffled laugh, trying to take it easy due to his wounds*

51 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

-Snip-

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Listen, nobody needs the help of a bunch of soldiers giving out supplies, if you're just giving out supplies then you're not really soldiers are you? We are ridding the country of shitheads like you who think they have authority and can trod and oppress the people. We have all seen what the military has done in the past, they wait until they have power or are thought favourably upon and they use it to fuck everyone over."

*He pauses briefly*

"Our pathetic group..?"

*he lets out a hearty laugh*

"Have you looked in the mirror? Honestly...  I think you should take the smart option like your captain did and just denounce yourself, it'd be much easier. And a whole less painful, because if we find you after you talked that much smack? well..."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*He looks at his radio and leans against a tree by his campfire. He pushes the PTT button.*

I heard my name called out, you wanna know why I'm on that list? I joined this group of CDF men as a civilian militiamen. I joined to help those in need. I remember before all of this where people would love each other. Where everyone would be friends, where everyone would just live life with those they love. Now, everything went to shit everyone is doing whatever to survive.

*He pauses for a second before opening his mouth*

I was your everyday person living in Gorka before the infection. All I want to do is help those in need, that's it. I don't want any rewards, any reputation. All I want is to help those who need it. If you wish to execute those who want and even try to help the surviving population...

*He stops, thinking of what to say. Shaking a bit with fear.*

... Then you are no better then any oppressive government. You say you hate and want to get ride of the oppressive government who betrayed you, but by doing this, by killing and stopping those who try to the people you are being what you want to destroy. If anyone other our two sides here this on the radio, know that this group of anarchists have this much power because of fear. To give them credit right now I am afraid right now, who wouldn't be? But I stand by my belief to the end. So if you wish to find us and stop our goal to save the population, let the hunt begin. Alesky Bara out.

*He let's go of the button, letting out a big sigh."

*Luka could only sigh as he depressed the PTT of his radio*

"Next time, perhaps explain how you pretty much force this petty shit onto myself, holding a gun to their head unless I say precisely what you want. You leave us with no choice at all, ano?

Perhaps you will soon understand just what happens when you try to play war with so called monsters."

*And with that, the radio would fall dead silent yet again*

"Guess its the hard way... On your head be it"

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

cullen eats the last of his rice sitting in his tent far away from people. he kept his radio on next to him as he ate. it was like a soap opera but cullen knew it was real. he was just amused by it all. supposed anarchist fighting establishments or the survivors of such. travelling the waste land making sure no one even had a tactical t shirt or a military jacket. using all sorts of military hardware to hurt and oppress people. stating ideologies that at the end of the day were full of bull shit. the only thing they had was numbers and skill and it looked like no one wanted to call it for what it was.

cullen picked up his radio, put it to his ass and made a statement. he pressed the ptt button.

A loud long audible air biscut came over the waves.

cullen still holding the button let out a sigh then just a foot away from his face his spoke into the radio. his irish voice cheery as always and his tone playful and happy.

"since we're all talking out our arses. might as well let ya know what it sounds like. full of shit. your not real anarchist. your organized, you use military weapons to harm and manipulate anyone with the same gear you use. you claim this and that. but honestly. your just bunch of bored cunts, with guns. its ok. its been done before. i'll get a couple of juice boxes and we can have a nap time. hopefully that will fix it all."

he gets out his tent full of stale air and rubs the rain falling from the sky on his face to help wake him up some more. feeling refreshed he puts the radio up to his face again and presses the ptt button.

"bullies on a play ground with no teachers to give a shit. i'll give ya credit though. ya bullshit well. your organized like a heard of sheep and ya know how to shoot. just because your a bunch of ass holes with ideals about the old forms of control and government in the chaos of a new world does not make you anarchists. "

cullen pauses a minute while he grabs a dictionary he picked up at the school down the hill. he was going to use it to help him self learn city names and what not but today was a bit different. he translated the definition of anarchism and picked up his radio again. 

"  a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups. i hope that it was translated well enough. with no actual government in south zagoria. your literally just doing the same thing the government use to do. your telling people what they can and can not do. if you were real anarchist. you would be helping people, you would not be organized like you are. but hey who am i but a drunk cunt in a tent that smells like farts."

a loud laugh of pure amusement with him self and the radio chatter can be heard from cullen then he releases the ptt button which lets the static come back on the frequency.

Edited by XxGrAipYyxX

"All these so called radio warriors are pretty funny"

"I cant be afraid from you guys. Talk smack on the radio when we meet you in person thats another story"

Edited by BorisRP

23 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

-Snip-

"Can you shut the fuck up? you clearly don't know what your rambling on about nor do you actually have any relevancy in this topic, I'm here waiting for corrupt CDF officers and soldiers to denounce themselves, not have some random dipshit clog up the airwaves with his twenty page rant."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

1 hour ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

-User was warned for this post-

"Why the fuck are you still here... can you go be a fucking child elsewhere?"

[Aaron releases the PTT, slamming his head against the desk several times]

" if you wanted to have a private conversation. you might wana do it in private. i like how you ignore all points against you with a simple fuck off. "

he audibly giggles overthe radio and continues.

"fools speak to be heard. wisemen speak for those who will listen. thats homer lad."

*Hans presses the button*

Will you freaks shut up? And stop playing big men on a fucking radio, you Anarchists are less than 15, the army at Miroslavl is hundreds, let's see you get out of that little shithole called Severograd in one piece and go North.

*Hans releases the button*

Edited by Shazzzam

Just now, Shazzzam said:

*Hans presses the button*

Will you freaks shut up? And stop playing big men on a fucking radio, you guys are less than 15, the army at Miroslavl is hundreds, let's see you get out of that little shithole called Severograd in one piece and go North.

"That big so called 'Army' at Miroslavl ran AWAY from this country, we don't even go into severograd unless its business, you don't know how many of us there are, there are loads of people who support our ideology, can you say the same?"

*He pauses*

"Since none of you are willing to denounce yourselves we will come and talk to you in person, as promised. As for now, I'm switching back to my frequency. See you soon."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

16 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Wrong there pal We have a ridiculous amount of people with us"

"So yeah to all of you lads chatting shit it's a terrible idea to turn this into a pissing contest I bumped into 8 of you guys in Gorka by myself and you lads ran off pissing yer pants"

"Do yourselves a favor just resign move on with your lives denounce the CDF like your suppose to and you can live yer happy life around a campfire sharing stories and ya never know ya might even find yourselves a woman"

"Also"

"Aaron fuck off the radio no need to feed them"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*Hans presses the button*

I haven't heard one Anarchy supporter on this radio. In fact I hear exactly the otherwise. I told you, killing you would be like swatting flies, now shut up.

1 hour ago, Shazzzam said:

*Hans presses the button*

I haven't heard one Anarchy supporter on this radio. In fact I hear exactly the otherwise. I told you, killing you would be like swatting flies, now shut up.

-User was warned for this post-

[Aaron holds down the PTT, holding it up to Allen Storm]

"I, Allen Storm denounce myself from all branches of government and monarchies and the CDF."

*He pauses before raising it to Nikolai's mouth*

"This is Nick Pertresk 1st Luteneant of the CDF and part of the 4th mechanical division, I hear by denounce my name and rank with the CDF and retract my loyalty to the CDF and their assets"

"Hear that ladies and gentlemen? The CDF's top ranking officers are, and I quote 'Being swatted like flies' Do not support these men, they were caught robbing innocent people, they also tried to forcefully recruit people to their terroristic militia, we as the Anarchists will try and stop any form of corrupt goverment from forming for everyones safety."

"This is The Jackal, signing out"

[Aaron releases the PTT, ripping the velcrow off of the vest which saved him from a bullet]

Edited by KyleRP

*Alesky presses the PTT*

In tipple anarchy fashion, you changed the truth to have people believe you and forgot to mention that gun barrel behind their heads. Not to mention that the CDF were only asking that civilian for their name and that ambush you set up could've gotten an innocent civilian killed. This fighting you are starting isn't wanted by us, but if needed to we will fight back against your form of oppression. Next time you see a person from the CDF, grow a pair of balls and meet them eye to eye.

*He releases the button and reloads his gun*

Sign in to follow this