Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 13:46
Sign in to follow this  
VeryNiceRP

Hello all and good day!

Heello guys! I submitted my application yesterday and I am hoping to get accepted. Am very excited to be part of this community and having many adventures and meeting you guys ingame. Hopefully I get accepted as soon as possible!

-Agustin

Edited by Rakesh

Hello @Pablo Gaviria, welcome to the community man, hope your whitelist goes well! Hope to catch you in game when you get accepted! 

Welcome to the community!

Hello

Welcome man!!! Good luck!!!

Hello! 

Welcome to the community!

Ever need help, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm always lurking for a chat in TS!

Good luck on your whitelist! 

Edited by Josei

Hello sir welcome

Welcome to the community my man. Feel free to hop on the TS and start getting to know folks. In the meantime I'd recommend spending some time thinking about the first character you're going to play. If you have any question about things poke me on TS anytime.

welcome to the community

It is pretty poppin here.

I'd say try talking to people in ts, get to know others. Might just be able to meet some players for some good in game interactions.

Edited by Peaches

Welcome, Agustin.

44 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Welcome, Agustin.

Listen here, bud. You can't just use unconstructive language like that, brother. If you want to greet someone you have to give a heartfelt welcoming paragraph no less, friend. Take it from me pal. I got points for saying Hi. You don't wanna go down the road I walk, dude.

P.S.

Welcome to the community, my dear friend. I hope you have a swell time roleplaying here, and meet some new friends, and create memories to cherish, for months perhaps even years to come. 

Edited by Yasuo

Thank you so much guys for the comments! 

P.S.

There was a misunderstanding on my side regarding Double account verification and this account will be deleted, I will be using the account Rakesh

Welcome to the community pal, hope you enjoy your stay and congratulations on the whitelist!

Welcome to the community my man

Good luck with your whitelist homie and welcome to DayZRP! If you have any questions just shoot me or another staff member a PM or hop on our Teamspeak server.

Sign in to follow this