Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 21:57 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
bloodcrusader

To Jaxon and my Family (Open Frequency)

*Presses his PTT and begins to speak*

*Hey guys this is Ethan and im just wanting to let you all know that i'll be heading back across the boarder here soon, i just need to go up north and clear my head from things that iv been thinking about for a while now....i almost did something to you Jaxon that i would have regretted for the rest of my life...so please just understand it's why i went up north, i had to get rid of some inner demons of mine that were haunting me. I will be home in about a month from now so please take care and stay safe and i'll see you all soon.*

*Transmission Ends*

Edited by bloodcrusader

*Jaxon listens in and presses his PTT*

''Just stay safe out there okay Ethan? Well be here waiting till you are ready to get back.''

*Releases his PTT*

*Kenneth fumbles with the radio and presses PTT*

Demons just don't go away. Embrace them. Come talk to me under the bridge at my tent in Severograd. I Tell you about the demons.  M

Oh, Its me the hobo. What up?

*Kenneth realese the PTT*

*Transmission starts*

*This is Ethan, just letting you know im heading back, not sure how long the run will be but im comin home, do we still live in Pulkovo?*

*Transmission Ends*

Anna waited to see if anyone else was planning on replying to Ethan before she herself pressed the button on the radio.

"Things have been a bit...scrambled right now Ethan. We are trying to find a new place to call home but we've run into some trouble along the way. Get a hold of Jaxon privately and he can tell you where we are currently...just be safe okay?"

Releasing the button on the radio she put it back into the side pocket of her backpack. 

*After hearing Anna's voice he presses his PTT*

*So i guess we really don't call Pulkovo our home anymore, kinda makes me sad but i can understand it, i'll get a hold of Jaxon the next time im awake and i'll work to find you guys from there, i promise to be safe and i'll see you guys soon*

*Transmission Ends*

Sign in to follow this