Server time: 2018-08-20, 03:07

Beni

Flux [Recruitment Open]

Just now, Beni said:

I'm a lad.

Just now, Sleepyhead said:

I'm a lad.

@Jamie

Group looks lovely, good luck with this @Beni!

Seriously though, I'll need to find you guys IG. I haven't had a good spot of E since I got out of prison.. I could use an upper.

9 minutes ago, JoffreyRP said:

Seriously though, I'll need to find you guys IG. I haven't had a good spot of E since I got out of prison.. I could use an upper.

Need to get our labs up and running first J, give us time son.

cool groop

5304e9805f068b7ad97bceeac2b11f12.png

744a6556f2d747803b4e98255147113a.png

@Beni

giphy.gif

lookin good . Can't wait to see what u doods do.

Looks decent, good luck with this :)

Edited by KyleRP

30 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

lookin good . Can't wait to see what u doods do.

Be honest, did you read the lore?

1 minute ago, JoffreyRP said:

Be honest, did you read the lore?

no

1 minute ago, UndeadRP said:

no

No one reads the lore apart from LMS tbh. 

No shade but what's the point of @Mexi being in a group when he's on break til 0.63...?

3 minutes ago, Beni said:

No one reads the lore apart from LMS tbh. 

I read it, and when I get back from work, you must allow me to ask some questions on ts. Btw, I love ur graffix

1 minute ago, Mademoiselle said:

No shade but what's the point of @Mexi being in a group when he's on break til 0.63...?

'No shade' hm.

I'm giving RP another go when I get back from visiting Taryn, thanks for watching out for me though.

Just now, Mexi said:

'No shade' hm

It was a question of interest, thanks for answering. Hence I tagged you, don't take everything like an attack if that's how you saw it :) 

1 minute ago, Mademoiselle said:

It was a question of interest, thanks for answering. Hence I tagged you, don't take everything like an attack if that's how you saw it :) 

Apologies, gotta keep on your toes. Enjoy your weekend.

*Insert generic Good Luck comment*

Nah for real though. looks mint Beni. 

Good luck man

5 hours ago, Beni said:

Are you easily offended(Be Honest):?

Yes, super easy

Now I can't join, what a shame.... best of luck though

Looks good! Hope to run into you guys in game! 

good luck guys.

Hello @Beni, your thread and background story are very well put together. There are just a few points in the lore that I would like to address. 

• Your character leaves Britain for Chernaurus, but it isn't very clear why he chooses this country. There are plenty of other second world countries that he could've chosen. Why did he choose Chernaurus and more specifically South Zagoria; the poorest region of Chernaurus?
  • What exactly does your character street racing have to with your group's lore? Perhaps that should be saved for your character page. 
  • One of your longer-term goals is to start up a counterfeiting business. What exactly are you going to counterfeiting and is it a product that people would actually be buying in the apocalypse?
  • You state in a short-term goal that you want to build up the family that you once had. However, if you read the group's backstory it would seem that you came to Chernaurus by yourself. Therefore who is this 'we' that you are referring too? Did everyone get out of the cell block on the same day and come to Chernaurus together? If your character did come by himself why does he continue to use the FluX name? 
  • As you state in the last paragraph, money is worthless. So what does your character and group gain from selling drugs before you institute your won currency? Perhaps add a part saying what you expect in return as I doubt your character is the charitable type. 
  • Overall the story is too much of a backstory for one character. Remember that this about how the group as a whole came about, not just your own character. Perhaps you should add some parts about your other founding members and what they contributed to Flux. 

Overall the thread is great and I love the idea of the Flux Newtork. Let me know if you have any questions or need help. Thanks. 

45 minutes ago, PCJames said:

All you have to do is read inbetween the lines, and all will be revealed.

I mean.. I'm stupid, but.. I saw what PCjames saw.

19 hours ago, PCJames said:

Your character leaves Britain for Chernaurus, but it isn't very clear why he chooses this country. There are plenty of other second world countries that he could've chosen. Why did he choose Chernaurus and more specifically South Zagoria; the poorest region of Chernaurus?

- I think 9/10 people would not  choose Chernarus. But we're limited to choice, obviously. However, my characters reason being for choosing this country is because in poorer country's, money can be made easily and labour is cheap. Due to unemployment. Cheap workers and pretty much cheap everything means that you can make your income go a lot more far than it could go in first world country's. I do need to go a little more in depth with this though. 

What exactly does your character street racing have to with your group's lore? Perhaps that should be saved for your character page. 

My character met Ana Bilek at an after party in an after party. The after party was after the street racing. Ana Bilek's father is where my character gets all his drugs from to sell on. I should probably go a little more in depth with that so thanks for pointing that out. I will elaborate more on this, as I only mentioned Ana once. I'll talk to @Grimnir as that's his story line.

One of your longer-term goals is to start up a counterfeiting business. What exactly are you going to counterfeiting and is it a product that people would actually be buying in the apocalypse?

Counterfeiting means a lot. It could be cocaine not in it's purest form. It could be weapons that're not made my professionals. It could be medical supplies that are not safe. It could be military outfits that are not up to the standard they should be (For example, with bad stitching and such). People would buy medical supplies, weapons and drugs. Eventually when the real medical supplies and such die out, people are going to need more, and some people may not have enough goods to trade with others to get the real thing. Because as the medical supplies die out, the price will eventually inflate. Hence why we'll be counterfeiting goods like that. 

You state in a short-term goal that you want to build up the family that you once had. However, if you read the group's backstory it would seem that you came to Chernaurus by yourself. Therefore who is this 'we' that you are referring too? Did everyone get out of the cell block on the same day and come to Chernaurus together? If your character did come by himself why does he continue to use the FluX name? 

We is just a mistake of mine. It's just the way I speak. I'll be editing that ASAP. The Flux name first came around because of other members of his distant families. That's what they called themselfs.  My character believes in loyalty and will continue to use it until the day of his death.

As you state in the last paragraph, money is worthless. So what does your character and group gain from selling drugs before you institute your won currency? Perhaps add a part saying what you expect in return as I doubt your character is the charitable type. 

At this moment in time, we sell drugs for goods. Not for currency. Once the currency has been rolled out, we will change that. Or attempt to anyways.

Overall the story is too much of a backstory for one character. Remember that this about how the group as a whole came about, not just your own character. Perhaps you should add some parts about your other founding members and what they contributed to Flux. 

The part about Prison is the part where Flux was founded. Granted it is a bit to small. I will get on this ASAP and go more in depth about how the Flux group got around.

Cheers for the feedback.

17 hours ago, JoffreyRP said:

I mean.. I'm stupid, but.. I saw what PCjames saw.

You don't see anything, Joffrey. You haven't even used the picture I made for you. Fucking. Ree. :P 

Edited by Beni