Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 02:49
Sign in to follow this  
Auron

Hi all

My name is Saverio Morgante, I was born in Italy, in a small town where I manage some restaurant activities together with my brother, when I have some free time I love to carry on my passion: videogames, it's a passion that I've been cultivating since I was a child. I played a lot of video games until I bought Dayz ... I must say that the first impression was not the best because of the various bugs in the game, negative impression denied after a few hours of play, I try a different kind of game in Dayz because currently the game is more and more 'focusing on the only pvp, and I think this is too simplistic for the possibilities that this game offers, I think instead that role play is a way of approach to the game that immerses you in survival, I would also like to try because it seems to me a beautiful structured community 

Welcome man!

Good luck with the whitelist :)

Good luck with the whitelist buddy

3 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Welcome man!

Good luck with the whitelist :)

Ty:D

Hello Auron!

And welcome to DayZRP! I hope you find the RP you're looking for in our community. Make sure you apply for the whitelist, as all players on our servers need to be whitelisted and prove they understand the concept and rules behind RP and our community. 

While you're working on that, you're free to browse the forums or jump into TS and say hi!

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to PM a member of Staff, hit up the Help Desk in TS or post your question on the Questions Forums.

We cannot provide whitelist answers, though! But any general questions about rules, conduct, or just plain curiosity feel free to indulge! 

3 minutes ago, Prince said:

Good luck with the whitelist buddy

Ty^_^

Hello

4 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Hello Auron!

And welcome to DayZRP! I hope you find the RP you're looking for in our community. Make sure you apply for the whitelist, as all players on our servers need to be whitelisted and prove they understand the concept and rules behind RP and our community. 

While you're working on that, you're free to browse the forums or jump into TS and say hi!

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to PM a member of Staff, hit up the Help Desk in TS or post your question on the Questions Forums.

We cannot provide whitelist answers, though! But any general questions about rules, conduct, or just plain curiosity feel free to indulge! 

Hi Brayces ty:), yes i'm already sub the request for the whitelist, i'm waiting for the answer xD

2 minutes ago, WesternRP said:

Hello

HI xD

Just now, Auron said:

Hi Brayces ty:), yes i'm already sub the request for the whitelist, i'm waiting for the answer xD

Perfect! There's no set time on how long a whitelist answer can take, but it shouldn't take TOO long. :P While you're waiting, I always suggest working on your Character Page! Think about the character you'd like to play, find some neat photos and what not. Feel free to look at other people's Character Pages or CPs as we call them here to get some ideas! 

2 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Perfect! There's no set time on how long a whitelist answer can take, but it shouldn't take TOO long. :P While you're waiting, I always suggest working on your Character Page! Think about the character you'd like to play, find some neat photos and what not. Feel free to look at other people's Character Pages or CPs as we call them here to get some ideas! 

Ty for the support, I will follow your advice xD

Heya Auron!

If your unsure about DayZ I can assure you RP is one of the best ways to experience the game, good luck with the whitelist!

4 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Heya Auron!

Se non sei sicuro di DayZ, posso assicurarti che RP è uno dei modi migliori per vivere il gioco, buona fortuna con la whitelist!

Hi Harvey XD, Ty and i hope yes :P

Welcome, enjoy your stay !

12 minutes ago, Pontiff said:

Benvenuto, buon divertimento!

Hi, ty

Hello! Good luck with your whitelist!

If you ever want someone to talk with when no one is around I'm always lurking in public rooms! 

Hope you like it here!

5 hours ago, Lady In Blue said:

Ciao! Buona fortuna con la tua lista bianca!

Se vuoi qualcuno con cui parlare quando non c'è nessuno, sono sempre in agguato nelle stanze pubbliche! 

Spero che ti piaccia qui!

TY xD

HEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Glad to have you here with us :) 

You've already gotten some pretty solid advice so I will simply say congratulations on your whitelist, be safe out in the wasteland and welcome to the community ^_^ 

7 hours ago, Buddy said:

HEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Glad to have you here with us :) 

You've already gotten some pretty solid advice so I will simply say congratulations on your whitelist, be safe out in the wasteland and welcome to the community ^_^ 

Hi Buddy, ty, yes i try to stay safe xD

Hello @Auron, Welcome! 

9 hours ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Hello @Auron, Welcome! 

Hi, have a beautiful day xD

welcome

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

welcome

Ty Jamie

Hiya Auron, welcome to the community! ^_^

Welcome, Saverio. 

18 minutes ago, Strawberry said: