Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:03 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

Made it to Severograd, but I'm sick..call for help!

Guest Wulf_jon

*Lorenzo was able to catch up with the folks from the pub in Severograd. While making his rounds in the neighborhood, he begins to feel uneasy and in need of help, but no one was around. He quickly picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

If any kind soul in Severograd can hear me, please leave drop a few charcoal tabs for me to take to cure my sickness. I am in dire need of some and I am unable to travel until I am better. I'd be truly grateful and would repay you in some way, we can discuss this further in detail, but please help if you can. I'll be hiding out in one of the buildings near the tents, so please put out a radio call if you manage to find some charcoal tabs that you can spare to help me get better.

*Removes bandana from face and sits down to rest, then releases the PTT*

Edited by Wulf_jon
Spelling corrections

-Matty would respond-

If you got 5.56, I can hook you up.

I also have... other stuff I can hook you up with.

Just let me know fam.

-He'd set down the radio-

Guest Wulf_jon

*QUICKLY PRESSES THE PTT*

I do believe I have that type of ammunition handy and I’d be more than happy to spare a box. Let me know when you are out and about, and I’ll come outside to meet you. Thanks for the help kind sir and if there is anyone else out there willing to help as well, please respond!

*RELEASES THE PTT AND SITS BACK DOWN*

Edited by Wulf_jon
Formatting adjustments

Guest Wulf_jon

*Lorenzo obtained the tabs needed to heal himself. He then grabs and pushes the PTT*

Hello out there! I’ve managed to find the medicine needed to heal myself, no need to respond to my radio call. Thanks to the man that helped me stay alive. 

*Releases the PTT and sits down to rest*

Edited by Wulf_jon
Formatting

Sign in to follow this