Server time: 2018-07-19, 08:02 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Fin.

Got real life shit to be focusing on and don't need this place to distract me anymore. Had some great times here and been on and off about leaving fully and cutting back on my play time but after seeing some of the things I've seen on the forums and IG I just don't want to be involved with this place anymore.

99% chance I'll never be back here unless something massive changes in my life and I have time to get into RP again. So with that being said, I'd like to give my permission for @Thoros to take over the old K bros thread if he wants to bring it back in the future.

To all the lads I've been hanging with over the last few months cheers for the good times and the banter. I can only apologise for all the stuff I planned with some of you guys which I won't be involved in bringing to life now.

Right, guess that's about it. I'll still be round on steam and shit if anyone wants life advice, I got loads ready to dish out.

Bye.

Seems dumb to say anything here since I'll see you tomorrow, but o7 you cunt. Thanks for introducing me to RP, and thanks for the fun times. ASO, Kelsey Brothers, the colony and many more.

tenor.gif?itemid=5583810

Well take it easy hope you sort out your issues sport.

o7

5 minutes ago, Thoros said:

Seems dumb to say anything here since I'll see you tomorrow, but o7 you cunt. Thanks for introducing me to RP, and thanks for the fun times. ASO, Kelsey Brothers, the colony and many more.

tenor.gif?itemid=5583810

Who are you?

3 minutes ago, Chief said:

Well take it easy hope you sort out your issues sport.

o7

Cheers mate, not got issues really just stuff I'm aiming for in life which I should probs be committing more time to.

RIP my dude

Cya Chris, he's one of the good ones

@Sandy nuuuuh, Head Chef dun go ;-;

o7

We did not have a great deal of shared interactions, but I've seen you about the forums a great deal. It's always sad when someone leaves for whatever the reason.

I only wish the best of luck to you and all of your future endeavors in life. Take care and perhaps we will see you again some day!

5a7ce1a94a30e_tenor(2).gif.6b3ae9697ed7d9ce71dba565bfb83f1e.gif

First Jack, now you :(

enjoyed this past month or so with our boys n urs, was fun 

make sure u shoot any of those argentinian bastard if they try owt :trolle:

Edited by Wyoming

only just met you dude but been good fun see you around hopefully sooner rather than later

Hope your shit that needs attention goes smooth like butter

Cya Hope to see you o7

Edited by WesternRP

Take it easy pal, RL > Game Life.

Damn man, take care o7. Real life comes before games any day in my book. Always enjoyed the rp I recieved from the Kelsey Bros. You guys keep it interesting for sure! Hope to see ya in the future. 

Take care @Sandy 

Hope to see you back soon.

Goodbye Buddy! Wish you all the best in your life man! Gunna miss you :(

Take care friend, best of luck in your future en devours.