Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 02:11
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wulf_jon

I’m alive, but I thought I was dead. [Open radio call]

Guest Wulf_jon

-Lorenzo opens his eyes and wonders where he is. He looks around and doesn't recognize his location...."I seem to have been unconscious for quite some time, but what the hell happened?" he said. He continues " the last thing I remember is the fire fight that occurred after I attempted to save the man from bandits, but after that it's a blur...". He rises up and sits on the side of the bed pondering what to do next and how long has it been. He looks over and digs into his bag and finds his radio.-

*PRESSES THE PTT*

He-hel-hello out there! It's Lorenzo speaking again. I'm not entirely sure how long I've been out, and I don't seem to remember much as I have been shot, but I am alive and recovering well. To who ever it was that tended to my wounds...thank you. Thank you for keeping me alive enough to keep moving. As soon as I recover I will be pressing on to find a new place to call home. I do hope to find the people that ran the pub in Pogorevka, so I can regroup and figure out where I stand. 

*RELEASES THE PTT TO LIGHT A CIGARETTE...PRESSES THE PTT AGAIN*

I will make another radio call once I find more information on the whereabouts of these good folks. Anyway, I will be on the move shortly.....

*RELEASES PTT*

-Lorenzo lays back down to rest his head.-

Edited by Wulf_jon

Huxley was busy tying her boots, brushing her fingers against her second set of dog tags that were hanging off her laces. It may be safer to get rid of them, but she was the sentimental type. Before she could find the guts to throw it away, her radio buzzed to life with a familiar voice. She grabbed it, and pressed down on the PTT.

"Lorenzo? You were hurt?" 

Feeling like a terrible friend, she took a moment to release the button and beat herself up a little. 

"Nobody had told me, otherwise I might have come to help you. Let me know if you need anything. Get me on a private frequency and let me know where you're at. I'll try to swing by with some stuff."

Guest Wulf_jon

Lorenzo jumps at the sound of that voice and presses the PTT.

Huxley! Yes, I was and I'm sorry I went off the map without telling anyone. I was in a gun fight and was shot, but I am recovering well. Anyway, I will reach you on a private frequency and we can talk more then. It is really good to hear a familiar voice. Catch up with you soon!

*RELEASES THE PTT*

Edited by Wulf_jon

*He presses his PTT and begins to speak*

*Lorenzo huh, met your friend a few hours ago or a few days ago, don't remember when exactly, but i met him in Severograd and as far as i know he's still there*

*Transmission Ends*

Guest Wulf_jon

*Grabs the radio and presses the PTT*

I’d recognize that voice anywhere..well, it’s been a long time old friend. Hope you are holding up well since the move to Severagrad. I do hope we get the chance to speak in person soon. Thanks for the info as well.

Until next time!

*Releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this