Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:15 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
DocThor

Hello people of South Zagoria!

Hey there people of the glorious state of Chernarus. I'm looking forward seeing you guys in the fields of green under the clouds of grey and share some stories. I hope my whitelist attempt get's accepted since I heard alot of good things about this place. Have a screenshot as kind of a sign of my fondness. <3

20180125165759_1.jpg

hi

Hiya, welcome to the community!! If you ever need help, stop by the Help Desk & the staff team will help you in any way they can. 

See you around. <3

welcome to the community. Feel free to drop by the teamspeak and say hello people enjoy welcoming newcomers.

Take it easy sport.

Hello DocThor!

Welcome to DayZRP! We are quite a eclectic bunch here, but we're interesting! While you're waiting on your whitelist I always suggest pondering what kind or type of character you plan to play! Start working on a decent BG and some traits or things, feel free to peruse the other Character Pages to take some inspiration from and make your own. :D I think character creation is one of the most fun steps, aside from actual RP that is. 

Don't feel like doing that right away? Feel free to pop into TS for a chat! Make sure to poke a Channel Owner before bumbling into any unlocked and occupied channels though.

If you have any questions you can always pop into the Help Desk in TS, PM a member of Staff or post your question on the Questions Forum.

Best of luck!

Hello, welcome to DayZRP! 

hello and welcome to this amazing place

Welcome to the community, I respectfully take your screenshot and will reward you with a tom cruise gif. :D

Image result for tom cruise gif

Approved your whitelist, have fun :) 

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Welcome lad!....I hope you're going to have fun here :)

Sign in to follow this