Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:54
Sign in to follow this  
Popet

Our Home of Severograd [Open Freq.]

"Quinn was sitting on her roof with Matthew, watching Eddie set up everything, having flashbacks of the old times with everyone.

(Matt Farenheit): "He kept his word, huh? He actually came back and is setting the pub up, just like it was before, 'your majesty'."

- A soft smile arose on Quinn's face while eye-rolling to his sarcasm, making her feel warm as she peeked at the pictures of everyone she kept glued to the wall adjacent to her roof.

(Quinn Gray): "You know, since everyone left I have been here with a small group or mostly by myself, keeping the pub and the hospital clean, making sure everyone who needed a place to stay found just that, keeping stocks of essentials and what not here in Severograd. It has been months like that already. It's nice to see old faces."

- Quinn grabbed her radio, thinking about Ling Long and the deal they had made with each other about setting the trading post here.

"Matthew, should I make a broadcast, to reach out to Ling Long and other people? I think we will see a lot of old faces and new faces also... Should we let them know that Severograd is.." - She paused in thought.

(Matt Farenheit): "'That Severograd is... What, Quinn?" - He was looking at her curiously.

"Nothing, I think it's time I reach out." - Quinn placed her radio close to her mouth and sitting on the roof looking down at the few people who were around, she pressed down on the PTT.

"H-Hello" - Nervous she took a deep breath and continued.

"Some of you probably know who I am, some may not. My name is Quinn and well, I have been living in Severograd for 5 months now."

"I know the terrorists drove people away back in the day, rumour is they are gone now. I stayed behind and some people have stayed with me. I was speaking with Eddie and in passing I told him how I want people to come back to Severograd, like old times and he told me how he was thinking of coming back himself. Today he has been setting up the pub here. Alexa and he will be taking care of it. Thank you! I don't need to clean it anymore!" - Quinn would smile behind her mask.

"If you need a place to stay, to find people, to not be alone, to eat a warm meal with another human being, you are welcome here." - Quinn remembered the deal with Long Long and spoke again.

"Ling Long if you can hear this, Severograd is ready for you now. I can send you people to help with transportation and whatever might be needed."

"Also, I am trying to contact a man called Alex. I spoke to him about setting up a hospital here. The hospital is ready, I just need him to contact me if he is still interested in running it with another doctor I know." - Quinn would take a deep breath.

"My brother, Dean... If you can hear this, please come over when you can, would like to sit and have a meal with you. It would be nice."

"To the King, If you can hear me, I heard a rumour that you are coming back to the city and if so, you know where to find me."

- Quinn would sigh deeply in thought.

- She released the PTT with a long sigh as Matthew looked away trying to hide his smile and nodded at the pictures one more time.

Edited by Lady In Blue

-Dusty speaks into the radio-

Severograd is lit.

Alcohol is lit.

As long as you renounce your title of 'Queen', my new friends, the people you know, won't have any issue with Severograd's people.

If you do that, then things can remain lit.

-He'd set down the radio-

*Big Black David Mack would pick up his radio*

Yo Dustin is that you B?

Imma tell you right now the cunt above is my employers juicebox.

So i cannot allow you to do that maybe we should talk eh?

Don't wanna send yo ass to the game grid. 

You bring the booze ill bring the rimjobs

*David would throw his proper radio down a well*

*Dean smiles and presses down the PTT, speaking in his smooth southern accent*

"That sounds real nice Quinn, I'll be getting there sometime soon within the next few days."

*Dean releases the PTT*

9 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

-snip-

Quinn speaks into her radio hearing the reply, recognising the voice. 

"Hmm? Dusty? Is that you? Didn't you used t-" - She paused in thought.

"It's up to people what they want to call me and if they want to call me a whore, bitch, beautiful, Queen, they will. If they call me this title, will your friends hurt Severograd's people? Is this what you mean? - She released the PTT.

Edited by Lady In Blue

Just now, Pado said:

-Dusty would respond-

Big Black David Mack. Been a long time.

If your employer is Niall, the 'King', then he'll have to renounce his title as well.

We won't touch Severograd, but those who claim to the titles of the old system that systematically abused people in need, well, they'll be dealt with.

Time to hit the reset button. Start fresh.

Can't do that when there are constant reminders of the old corrupt governments running around.

-He'd pause-

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

-He'd continue speaking-

And no, Severograd will not be harmed.

But you must renounce your title of 'Queen'. If you do that, then things will be fine.

We don't care if people call you that, as long as you publicly renounce the title and don't call refer to yourself as that.

Also, your 'husband' will need to renounce his title too.

Make sure these things happen and there will be no issues.

-He'd set down the radio-

5 minutes ago, Mr. Blue said:

-snip-

Quinn recognizes her brother's voice and smiles pressing down the PTT.

"See you soon Dean! Stay safe."

She released the PTT, listening in on any replies.

16 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

-snip-

*David would be fishing out his radio from the well and pick up and hit transmit*

And with that the war begins!

skkkkkrt.

*David would put away his radio and climb of the well and when climbing it slip and fall back into the well*

*Boris takes his radio*

"Why would you want to live in severo with quinn she only comes with problems"

9 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

-snip-

Quinn sighs while smiling, listening in on the negativity on the radio, realizing nothing has changed in beautiful Chernarus, she pressed the PTT.

"Your voice... Boris? Is that you? Didn't you used to be Queens guard and didn't you even... Kiss me? You protected me and adored me, even loved me. You changed, you sound like a broken man. Problems? From what I heard... You have caused many problems to others. But hey, what do I know?"

- Quinn released the PTT.

*Will presses the PTT*

Sorry Quinn, but Severograd’s a shithole that’s too far away from the major population of the country. Maybe another time.

*Releases the PTT*

Just now, Squillium said:

-snip-

Quinn pressed the PTT shaking her head.

"Will, if that's you, if you feel that way, don't be saying sorry to me, say sorry to Eddie and his people, his lady Alexa, Black and the freelancers, people I have taken in and more, It's already happening. If it wasn't for Eddie I wouldn't be trying in all honesty, I think we will all do fine, If you don't want to come, you don't have to."

- Quinn released the PTT, she sighed at the responses.

58 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Quinn sighs while smiling, listening in on the negativity on the radio, realizing nothing has changed in beautiful Chernarus, she pressed the PTT.

"Your voice... Boris? Is that you? Didn't you used to be Queens guard and didn't you even... Kiss me? You protected me and adored me, even loved me. You changed, you sound like a broken man. Problems? From what I heard... You have caused many problems to others. But hey, what do I know?"

- Quinn released the PTT.

"And thats gonna come from right person . caused problems ha you are the only one doing that. You need to start to se your own faults and don t blame others becose they don t like you"

"I havent done shit soo"

Edited by BorisRP

25 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

-Dusty would respond-

Boris, please figure this shit out in person or some shit.

At the very least take your conversation to another frequency.

Tired of hearing this argument tee bee aitch.

-Sets down the radio-

Edited by DustyRP

Rex was laying atop a ruined APC, as if soaking up what heat the sun gave. His thoughts drifted from one thing to another, and he idly tapped a finger against one of his sharpened teeth as he heard his radio crackle to life and the voices come forth. Recognizing a voice he picked up the radio and spoke once things had calmed down a bit.

"Heeeyyyyy! Quinn, that really you? Its Rex, sorry I've been gone. Needed a while to myself. But hey, Ill try to stop by Severograd some time soon. It'd be nice to have people to hang out with again. I dunno when I'll be able to make my way there, but whenever I get the chance ill try and let you know."

He set down the radio and pulled a piece of dried meat from his jacket, as he chewed on it his free hand twitched for just a moment. Rex lay back down with a bored sigh.  

*Upon hearing the the broad frequency transmission, and the following threats towards such people - Luka would pick up his old, battered and scratched Short Wave radio - before raising it as to speak into it. The crackling of a campfire and somewhat distant, indiscernible chatter is going on in the background, as his Chernarussian voice filled the airwaves as he depressed the PTT button*

"Really? You care so much about a meaningless title that someone calls themselves, or others refer to them as - going so far as to threaten them? I swear to god, just what kind of people are you? The world is in enough of a mess as it is. Seems like you're just giving yourself an excuse to fuck with a group of people, over something as meaningless as a small title that means sweet fuck all in this day and age.

To the people running the town - I applaud you, truly I do - And I will be sure to be stopping by, hell, perhaps myself and my men can assist in such an effort - we have several weapons, food, ammo, and other general supplies in a surplus that we would be more than happy to hand out to yourselves and anyone you manage to have around the town ... even a good few smoked Wolf steaks if you wish for a delicacy. And if you require our assistance - 127.25MhZ is the frequency you'll need to contact us.

Consider it an act of good faith on the 22nd's part - Captain Kratochvil Out."

*With that, he would release the PTT button, and would half expect a hail of abuse as he sat idly by the campfire, resuming in the discussion with his men*

Edited by Rifleman

-snip-

Edited by KyleRP

*Dimitri sighs, looking over towards Luke, laughing as he hears Luka talk. Dimitri would then laugh out loud as he hears Luka's voice.*

*Dimitri reaches for his radio, pumping his chest - burping first. Dimitri then clicks the PTT buton on the radio.*

"We do not accept a government, we accept no concept of the old governments and we deem your titles as well as the ways you operate unacceptable. Your titles hold no power and mean nothing in our eyes. It's nothing but a mere love game between the King and the Queen and completely meaningless. King is the title given to a male monarch. The equivalent for the other gender is Queen. Before you choose titles like that to represent yourself I suggest you actually know what the fuck you are talking about. Not to mention that I don't think you even know what being a monarch is. The way this "town" is ran, shows nothing but incoherent and immature little children trying to form something they're incapable of running, especially if they are going to act like monarchs, that means that you will be operating only for you to be the sole and absolute owners and rulers of a state, also known as your little town of Severograd.

To anyone assisting to such an effort, we will not allow such a thing to carry on it's operations. You are merely assisting the greedy wants and needs of someone calling themselves a "King" and a "Queen". For us to be okay with your operations, you must understand that you must denounce titles that hold a meaning to them that would obviously show that you are the owner of the state, or well, town. This is such a pathetic operation, this little town of yours because it doesn't show you trying to help your brothers in need. It shows you trying to support your ego, naming yourself King and having someone next to your side being named a Queen. This is pathetic.

*Dimitri bumps his fist on his chest, continuing to yell down into the radio.*

And if you want war, so be it. We gave you a solution and it seems that your "Queen" is only worried about Boris and what Boris did in the past. 

Obviously you do not worry about your people's safety and security. Next time you hear our voices it will be in person. Good-bye."

*Dimitri lets go of the radio, looking back at Luke, shaking his head.*

*Ian depresses the PTT, a long sigh carrying over the radio waves before he begins speaking.*

"Yes, because things turned out oh so well the last time people gathered in that God-forsaken city. We are smarter than this, people. As much as you would like to be the "Queen of Serverograd" again, Ms. Quinn, that ship has sailed. Most of the groups that worked to keep you safe are gone now."

*He pauses for a moment.*

"However, I will humor you just this once and visit the city. I have matters I wish to discuss with Mr. Mendenhall, and since you are there, he will no doubt be along shortly. I wish you a good day, Ms. Quinn, and perhaps I will see you soon."

*He releases the PTT and leans his head back.*

"Honestly, how is she still alive?"

Edited by Jman14102

*Niall would be visibly pleased by the clusterfuck of angry responses to his Queen's broadcast as he lays on top of a building in ye olde Severograd*

*He would hold down the PTT button without even bringing it to his face*

Seems as if a bunch of teenage angst bois thinking they rule again.. damn it David whys this shit always gotta happen H-hic!

*he would bring the radio to his face, so that you could clearly hear him*

I am getting real tired of anyone with a prick between their legs thinking they can broadcast about said prick

*an audible burp would be let out*

For those that think they hot shit with a golden prick please talk to my associate and Lord of Svet David Mack

For anyone else that tryna thrive in this newfound hell and would like to see a city that feeds and protects and looks out for one another,

Ill see you in Severograd

*You would hear the muffled sound of Niall smashing a guitar against something or someone before the transmission abruptly cuts off*

1 minute ago, Macbrine said:

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"I remember you running around claiming to be a king and shit"

"You nothing but a pussy so don't go around chatting shit"

"Piss off the wrong people and Severograd will be burnt to the ground"

"Get on the good side of people and it will flourish"

"The choice is yours"

*Louie releases the PTT*

5 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"I remember you running around claiming to be a king and shit"

"You nothing but a pussy so don't go around chatting shit"

"Piss off the wrong people and Severograd will be burnt to the ground"

"Get on the good side of people and it will flourish"

"The choice is yours"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Niall would press down the PTT mid laugh*

This is the good side lad, running around causing mayhem is not

Buaidh No Bas

*you would hear him ask someone near him as he lowers his radio "the fucks an irish boi doing talking shit" before the transmission cuts off*

14 minutes ago, G19RP said:

*Fyodr takes his radio and presses the PTT* 

"Down with your fucking monarchy, pigs"

*Fyodr would spit and release the PTT*

*You would hear a large collection of people in the background of Niall's transmission almost as if a large gathering of friends and loved ones are drinking in a great hall*

Such an angry young spunky lad

See my Fellow survivors this is what we can't have

Young angry children running around doing things they think is "right"

Those who understand this are welcome any time at my hearth in Severograd

Those who agree with such speech as "fucking monarchy,  pigs" may continue to run around with no purpose waiting for their death let that be to the dead or the living

Live a good life with those who would like to see this world thrive or support those who shit on themselves

You choose your fate

Buaidh No Bas

*You would hear Niall clink his mug of ale with someone next to him in a cheerful bout of laughter before the transmission cuts out*

* Finbar pick up the radio and presses the PPT and with an Irish accent*

"Fuck my life little baby what is this with the old way shit it still 2018 yeah the world maybe fucked but its been six months since this shit as happened its not like its been fucking years their lad and why does she have to get rid of her title it not like it a big thing we are all trying to live through this there always has to be one who thinks this is their law of the land. They don't want any conflict all they want is to serve beer and get a good thing going but the first thing you say is As long as you renounce your title of 'Queen', my new friends, the people you know, won't have any issue with Severograd's people. just wind your neck in and lets just drink and have some fun"

*He releases the PTT with a smile on his face looks at Spike and shrugs*

Edited by Reaper

*hearing talks of severograd he pulls his radio from his vest and holds the ppt button*

Severograd? Its a piece of shit town way to far north. Why the fuck would anyone want to live there let alone under a monarchy? This isn't meant as a threat but in this new world, trying to fix up the large cities and towns wont work, just look at pulkovo. The key is to fix up the smaller compounds and bring in small groups to live with them. Safety in numbers but as soon as the numbers get too big, the threat goes from external to internal.

*he releases the ppt button and goes back to his walk*

Edited by BSJasonGames

Sign in to follow this