Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 01:16
Sign in to follow this  
ColeKatso

Is anybody alive out there? [Public frequency]

*presses the PTT button*

"CK here, i've been roaming the region in the last few days and everything seemed far to quiet. No encounter of any sort nor gun shots... Someone please answer and tell me everything is ok. Over"

*releases the PTT and puts the radio back in the vest*

*Having been scanning through multiple frequencies, Luka would reach this one, and - naturally being concerned, he would respond, depressing the PTT button that left a slight *snick* sound over the radio before he began speaking - his Chernarussian accent filling the void and white noise*

"There is indeed people out here. You tend to find people congregate in small clumps - strength in numbers and all that. In all honesty, It's a matter of chance that you run into others. Regardless, Pulkovo seems to be the place to be - a group of people set up a bar there. Head there though watch yourself on the way. There's plenty of opportunists around there too. Stay safe Survivor"

*And with that, the radio would fall silent yet again*

*hearing the comment on the bar he picks up the radio*

No joy on the bar, Seems like its been abandoned for weeks. I tend to visit pulkovo daily looking to meet people but now its more of an empty shell of a town.

*he releases the ppt button*

*After hearing a voice on a radio strapped on to his plate carrier Rex presses the PTT*

*Deep, strong Croatian almost Russian like accent can be heard*

"There is a lot of people all arround, you just did not meet any.."

*You could hear Wolves howling in the distance*

"If not people atleast you will find Wolves"

*You could hear a burst of gunfire mixed with deep strong laugh*

"Vuk-3 out!"

*Static can be heard*

*Reaches towards the radio on his vest and presses the button*

CK again, you weren't joking about those wolves. I just got attacked by a pack of 8...

If anyone fancies a steak just let me know.

*he grins underneath his balaclava before releasing the PTT*

*An extremely drunk Harry stops his drink half way when he hears the broadcast. He places it down, spilling it slightly and slurs drunkenly into the handset*

"Come to Severograd matey it's one big ol' party!"

*He cheers very loudly, raising both hands high above his head before whispering very drunkenly*

"Watch out for the Happy Police though... Wear anything they don't like and they'll make you get naked for them... pervs."

*Transmission ends*

Sign in to follow this