Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 03:07
Sign in to follow this  
TOMOLI

Hello everyone :)

Excited to meet you all. Who can all agree on this picture?

when-u-alt-tab-in-dayz-xd.jpg

Welcome, good luck with your whitelisting process!

Hellooooooooooooo!

I can agree fully because it always messes with my recording whenever I tab out :S 

Anyho welcome welcome welcome!

Best of luck on completing your whitelist and feel free to fire a question my way if you ever have any!

Enjoy your stay with us and try not to pay any attention to forum drama ;) 

Hello TOMOLI!

Welcome to DayZRP! And yes, when you ALT + Tab in DayZ it's always scary ... The game could crash, you could tab back in firing randomly, or you could be tabbed out and hear VoIP voices around you... D: SO SCARY!

But, either way ... Since you're here now and working on your whitelist just remember you can get help or general assistance in the following forms. (We can't give you whitelist answers or anything so keep that in mind!) 

- Jump into the Help Desk in TS

- PM a member of Staff including the Mentor Team

- Post your question on the Questions Forums

If you have any nagging questions let us know! We're here to help and of course, best of luck on your whitelist!

@Brayces Haha that VoIP thing has happened to me. I'm just waiting for the site to review my whitelist. Thanks for the help but i dont need it.

@TOMOLI - HELLO! Welcome, hope you enjoy it here! Ever want people to talk with, TS! The best place to be when getting to know people in the community! 

welcome to this amazing place

Sign in to follow this