Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 03:37 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy_Corwin

Pray for Ling Long. (open Freq)

*Pauses for a moment, takes a deep breath and lets it out. Looks down at Poor ling Long. Thinks to myself for a moment then picks up the radio. Pushes down the button and begins to talk*

This is the first time I am talking to everyone, the first time I am reaching out to every survivor.

*pauses for another moment, then begins to talk again. Grief in my voice and mumbling, almost like a whisper*

Ling Long needs everyone's prayers... He needs everyone's support. Yesterday Ling fell of the building that houses his awesome trading post. He hit the ground pretty hard... He is messed up pretty bad. I pulled him into a tent and found a doctor to help him out but... its pretty bad.

*takes another few moment, trying to compose myself*

For those of you that remember poor Ling, he is always there to put a smile on your face. Always there to help you with whatever you need. Well now Ling needs you. Pray to whatever god you pray  to. Keep him in your thoughts. Go and see him. He needs everyone's support.  We need Ling in our lives. We need his Happy cheerful attitude. ...We need his Chicken Fried Rice.  Keep Ling in your thoughts everyone, and maybe he will get better soon.

Edited by Crazy_Corwin

She heard the radio as she smiled a little. "I pray for him, and tell him to get well.." she spoke as she released her PTT.

*After hearing a voice on a radio strapped on to his plate carrier Rex presses the PTT*

*Deep, strong Croatian almost Russian like accent can be heard*

"You think prayer can heal poor bastard? Huh?

*You could hear deep strong laugh coming from radio*

"You better help that man with some meds let the doc take care of him, instead of losing time on prayers"

"Vuk-3 out"

*Static can be heard*

Sign in to follow this