Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 06:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

3 minutes ago, Jvp said:

Just wanted to say my thoughts on Anarchy as a group. A lot of people really dislike Anarchy both IC and OOC. But from my personal experiences and encounters with them both in-game and through OOC contact like the forums they have been very nice and understanding. One of my first run-ins with Anarchy lead to me losing my FAL, M4 and Deagle, but the way they handled the situation and let me continue on with my business impressed me. At the time I did not have a gun license so they had every right to take my weapons, but they didn't just take everything from me and leave me to die. They took the guns and told me how to get a license so it wouldn't happen again in the future. They also left me with all my food, night vision goggles, and my plate carrier. They didn't pick me clean and treat me like garbage because I treated them with respect and knew my mistakes. The next day I had another encounter with Anarchy in which I had believed I had gotten my license. But there was an OOC mistake and my M16 was taken from me. I contacted the member who I thought issued my license on the forums and he apologized. The members who took my M16 gave it back and told me to head to Vybor to get my license issue cleared IC. The whole problem was fixed OOC that night and the members were very friendly and understanding. So for that, thank you Anarchy.

We wholeheartedly appreciate the feedback, way too much "Anarchybashing" just because people are jumping on the band wagon and too lazy to actually role-play.

Ive only had good rp from them so far, albiet most of it on the radio but the fallout has meant i have adapted how i rp in an effort to keep myself breathing air. 

You can eitger sit and whinge about things not going your way or you can use it to create your own storyline from it. Not many can argue archarcy havent given the server that opportunity. Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.

Edited by andysuter

Boys I got a great idea. 

Anarchist work camps. 

Edited by ZeroRP

3 hours ago, Jvp said:

Just wanted to say my thoughts on Anarchy as a group. A lot of people really dislike Anarchy both IC and OOC. But from my personal experiences and encounters with them both in-game and through OOC contact like the forums they have been very nice and understanding. One of my first run-ins with Anarchy lead to me losing my FAL, M4 and Deagle, but the way they handled the situation and let me continue on with my business impressed me. At the time I did not have a gun license so they had every right to take my weapons, but they didn't just take everything from me and leave me to die. They took the guns and told me how to get a license so it wouldn't happen again in the future. They also left me with all my food, night vision goggles, and my plate carrier. They didn't pick me clean and treat me like garbage because I treated them with respect and knew my mistakes. The next day I had another encounter with Anarchy in which I had believed I had gotten my license. But there was an OOC mistake and my M16 was taken from me. I contacted the member who I thought issued my license on the forums and he apologized. The members who took my M16 gave it back and told me to head to Vybor to get my license issue cleared IC. The whole problem was fixed OOC that night and the members were very friendly and understanding. So for that, thank you Anarchy.

Thankyou for the honest feedback ! I'm sorry for the mistake we had on the sheet, take the full blame for it but im glad that i could fix it OOC with you. Thankyou for the RP aswell ! ❤️

5 minutes ago, Billy said:

Fishing when Anarchy is around be like: 

I love you guys, truly a unique hostile group, ya didn't shoot me despite me running lmfao. I love you guys so much, lettin' me get my attempt escape in. I hope when karma comes to bite y'all go down beating the devil with a licence of some kind.

Made me laugh ❤️

2 hours ago, ZeroRP said:

work camps. 

That's my thing

14 hours ago, General Rickets said:

I recommend slapping up a radio post then mate so we can sort this out in-character rather than on an OOC level.

i had to change my mind. something came up for my character for ig. from people ik ooc. ill get my permit so wont have to get in trouble again 

Had some great RP with you lads 😄 Im also happy that I got my license 😄 ty ❤️

After last night's events; I feel like some feedback is at hand!

Overall; my visit to your guys' compound last night was generally enjoyable. After being absent from the community for a while and returning, it was definitely interesting to see Anarchy's approach to the Country and their general style of life.

My first impression: Meeting you guys was almost as if my character was brainwashed by your goals. He commended Anarchy for their methods of making the Country a safer place and having people commit a donation in return for a license, making my elderly character feel in a more safe environment. Due to this; within a couple of days a relationship was starting to build between my Character and members in the Anarchy until a very dismissive scenario came to which I felt could have been RP'd out MUCH better than it was.

@OiramRP - Awesome meeting your character known as Purple, we had a couple of private talks whilst gathering water or generally finding a secluded area and the RP with you felt very engaging. I would consider you have a look at your position in Anarchy with a diplomatic approach as it was interesting to coerce with your character and felt a story-line begin to unfold. I especially enjoyed the confrontational moments where your character discovered Ronnie's background and took it with caution, but at the same time left room for a diverse course to be taken.

@JimRP - Once again; you show why you are the face of Anarchy, your people openly advertised that you are the 'Big Man' and liaising with you in-game had a mysterious aura around it as your character clearly does not appear to be much of a talker. Unless that is what you intend for him; my only feedback for you would to use your words in discussion a tad more, just so you become the voice of Anarchy as well. But otherwise it was not bad talking to ya.

@FalkRP - Take this advice with a pinch of salt mate - You need to work on your current style of Hostile RP. I felt the hostility you delivered with our encounter was unnecessarily excessive compared to the nature of the situation. You have never met my character once, and just by hearing over the Radio that Ronnie was once linked to the Mafia you deliberately waited in a long queue just to wake up and eject my character from the compound with no other reason except for "You worked with Dean, I don't like you, you're nothing, fuck off, bye" followed by a series of petty insults rather than approaching the RP from an angle where a storyline or an interesting encounter could unfold and be enjoyed from both sides. Throwing me out of the compound and telling everyone to not let me in or remotely engage with me felt like you were completely shutting me off and excluding me from any RP in that entire area which IMO was Borderline avoiding RP and somewhat ruined the immersive experience I was having with your crew. Relationships were being made but it was all cut off unexpectedly because you refused to listen to anything I tried to say and just focused on getting rid of me.

Though I understand the nature of your decision for why I was not welcome - my Character clearly asked to speak with Falk in an attempt to have any source of RP, but being told to fuck off over and over without even a trace of thought to further a storyline (which is what RP is all about) was a huge disappointment to end my encounter with you and your group. In future; I would suggest if you don't like somebody ICly to at least make some confrontational discovery RP because that dismissive behaviour left a sour taste in my mouth. @Kordruga, although he is not Anarchy, also discovered my character's background that night at the compound to which he also had beef with. But through conversation we actually had an encounter which for me was very enjoyable. I'd suggest taking a couple of tips from him on how to engage with people you dislike. Unless you are of course taking action specifically against me on OOC circumstances? But that's another discussion for another time.

In summary; you guys show a lot of promise to deliver a new page of lore to the server. I love the style and approach but some tweaks need to be made in how situations can be handled rather than everything resorting to a gunfight. Perhaps diplomatic investigations could be investigated? Or meetings? For what I was hearing in the compound at the time was one half of Anarchy talking with Ronnie about their goals and intentions to benefit Anarchy whereas the other half simply just want to rob people which contradicts the goals.

Hopefully this feedback will help you guys polish up on a few things and I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours. 🙂

Edited by Ronnie
Spelling checks

10 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

@JimRP - Once again; you show why you are the face of Anarchy, your people openly advertised that you are the 'Big Man' and liaising with you in-game had a mysterious aura around it as your character clearly does not appear to be much of a talker. Unless that is what you intend for him; my only feedback for you would to use your words in discussion a tad more, just so you become the voice of Anarchy as well. But otherwise it was not bad talking to ya.

That's just kind of my thing and I do it on purpose. Thanks for the feedback.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

@FalkRP - Take this advice with a pinch of salt mate - You need to work on your current style of Hostile RP. I felt the hostility you delivered with our encounter was unnecessarily excessive compared to the nature of the situation. You have never met my character once, and just by hearing over the Radio that Ronnie was once linked to the Mafia you deliberately waited in a long queue just to wake up and eject my character from the compound with no other reason except for "You worked with Dean, I don't like you, you're nothing, fuck off, bye" followed by a series of petty insults rather than approaching the RP from an angle where a storyline or an interesting encounter could unfold and be enjoyed from both sides. Throwing me out of the compound and telling everyone to not let me in or remotely engage with me felt like you were completely shutting me off and excluding me from any RP in that entire area which IMO was Borderline avoiding RP.

Sorry but No I will not be taking your advice. 

You came into the compound where you knew my character Benedict Falk would be because anyone that talks about Anarchy, my character is mentioned, I have put radio broadcasts out with my characters name. Anyone that knows my character knows I am overly hostile to anyone that's isn't apart of my group because of recent months because of I have been more of a target. Every person that saids they were in mafia I don't allow in unless the boss man tells me other wise. Dustin Hammer everytime I see him I give him grief for being in the Mafia and G_date.

I dont have to wait the queue because I have Diamond and I was logging in any, so it only took me 5 minutes. You made the decision to join the mafia, and the mafia was in war with my group The Time. So the aftermath your actions will be met in game. Your guilty by association because you were in the Mafia. I'm not going to go hold your hand welcome you in when there has been wars for months.

I told the boys to not let you in because of the above reasons. So its not my fault you cant roleplay around people you had wars in.  

11 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

-Snip-

You're missing the point lad. 

I don't care that you wouldn't let me into the compound. My issue is that you did not provide any source of RP to the table. Yes; my character is associated with an enemy in the past. But I have not seen OOCly or heard any broadcasts you have put out. To assume this would make an 'ass out of u and me'. my character nor I was aware that you were with Anarchy until you threw me out but it does not exempt the fact that your response was to literally refuse to interact with me. There is a much more immersive approach that people appreciate in this community and what you demonstrated was not it. My character has only but heard of your name and was in the Wolf Pack during your war with Dean.

Sorry if I can't change your mind lad; but the truth is you did not provide a satisfactory level of RP and a couple of witnesses have agreed with me in DMs. You chucked me out and made every attempt to avoid contact with me until I insisted to speak with you before being bluntly rejected a final time.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I don't care that you wouldn't let me into the compound. My issue is that you did not provide any source of RP to the table. Yes; my character is associated with an enemy in the past. But I have not seen OOCly or heard any broadcasts you have put out. To assume this would make an 'ass out of u and me'. my character nor I was aware that you were with Anarchy until you threw me out but it does not exempt the fact that your response was to literally refuse to interact with me. There is a much more immersive approach that people appreciate in this community and what you demonstrated was not it. My character has only but heard of your name and was in the Wolf Pack during your war with Dean.

Sorry if I can't change your mind lad; but the truth is you did not provide a satisfactory level of RP and a couple of witnesses have agreed with me in DMs. You chucked me out and made every attempt to avoid contact with me until I insisted to speak with you before being bluntly rejected a final time.

So you have sour taste because I didnt not tell you the reasons why I didnt want you there. I thought it was pretty obvious, You were a Dean boy. A Mafia boy. That is the reason why I did not want you inside. Im not going to stand around with mafia boy for an hour and go though anything because Falk wouldn't, it doesn't have any time for people in the mafia.  Its not my fault you haven't seen the radio posts or people then. You should check the radios, RCON, ask around. 

Much more immersive because I told someone to fuck off because they were in war with me. Would you want me to open up to you? shake hands? be best friends? If you really thought all the past shit you did to me and my group would all go away because your in it anymore. You made some bad decisions in game now they are showing and I can see you clearly do not like it. I dont really care if you have friends and people DMing you about me because half the community wants me banned for two letters. If you didnt enjoy then its not on you because other people enjoy mine. I will not be changing anything because it doesn't you.

As a former Mafioso, I have been enjoying the interactions with Anarchy. My character is trying to make amends for his past transgressions and their apprehension/hostility is warranted towards him. I remember some serious beef/wars between the Mafia and other parties so the way they are towards former members and associates of Dean's is understandable. Sometimes the RP from Anarchy towards my character is short and sweet such as giving him tasks to try to earn their trust again. But I do not for one second expect them to want anything more with my character any time soon. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I for one have been enjoying what Anarchy brings to the table. 

6 hours ago, BravoActual said:

As a former Mafioso, I have been enjoying the interactions with Anarchy. My character is trying to make amends for his past transgressions and their apprehension/hostility is warranted towards him. I remember some serious beef/wars between the Mafia and other parties so the way they are towards former members and associates of Dean's is understandable. Sometimes the RP from Anarchy towards my character is short and sweet such as giving him tasks to try to earn their trust again. But I do not for one second expect them to want anything more with my character any time soon. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I for one have been enjoying what Anarchy brings to the table. 

We appreciate the feedback, as always. Without feedback from interactions we are unable to improve any areas where people see the need for improvement however, we are also not the only ones who need to improve. If people do not wish to leave public feedback or wish for any clarification most of our DMs are open and we would be and will be more than happy to discuss wherever we can.

Much love.

Edited by General Rickets

On 10/19/2019 at 11:48 PM, Billy said:

Fishing when Anarchy is around be like: 

I love you guys, truly a unique hostile group, ya didn't shoot me despite me running lmfao. I love you guys so much, lettin' me get my attempt escape in. I hope when karma comes to bite y'all go down beating the devil with a licence of some kind.

HAHAHA DOPE

i wanna know who was the one i was talking crazy amount of smack to  at the school just now before i died gg To whoever that was i had fun like i said in a different life we could of been friends 😂😂

1 minute ago, Milo said:

i wanna know who was the one i was talking crazy amount of smack to  at the school just now before i died gg To whoever that was i had fun like i said in a different life we could of been friends 😂😂

oi oi Leon the professional, Declan ere. It was quite the time. The last few moments were glorious together and i will remember them forever!

1 hour ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Meant to post this the other day and got side tracked by some stuff however, wanted to thank ya'll for the last bit being apart of this group. Its been fun and I've enjoyed every last moment in it.

Thanks for making my first time playing the 'bad guy' a fun one. It was nothing but fun and a great learning experience. You guys provided such good roleplay and were always willing to teach me, so thanks again for allowing me to be apart of this group.

However, time to finish some old storylines for a little before I try something new again.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward whatever comes in the future! Keep up the good work guys.

❤️

My Anarchy wife 😭😭😭😭 I will miss you!

1 hour ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Meant to post this the other day and got side tracked by some stuff however, wanted to thank ya'll for the last bit being apart of this group. Its been fun and I've enjoyed every last moment in it.

Thanks for making my first time playing the 'bad guy' a fun one. It was nothing but fun and a great learning experience. You guys provided such good roleplay and were always willing to teach me, so thanks again for allowing me to be apart of this group.

However, time to finish some old storylines for a little before I try something new again.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward whatever comes in the future! Keep up the good work guys.

❤️

Good RPing with you BB 

1 hour ago, Fae said:

My Anarchy wife 😭😭😭😭 I will miss you!

Tis not like im gone foreverrr 🥺

Haven’t had any super recent RP with you lads, but just here to say i’ve enjoyed every bit of role play i’ve had with y’all. From the banter with @G19RP at the castle a few weeks ago, to @NorwayRP at the prison, and whoever it was that gave me my license. Some guy named trevor let me in to the old checkpoint (before wipe) & I was allowed to just chill and grab whatever my heart desired. Also just wanted to say that I hate all the slack you guys get 24/7 OOCly it’s unfortunate. You boys put a real fear on this server, a real big honcho group that you gotta respect or expect to get wiped. People legit talk about dropping everything they have when they see you and just running away as fast as they can. If that’s not a true installation of fear, that creates such amazing role play then I don’t know what does. Also, I’m back on my other character, I’m gonna need a new license (; We gotta date at the new checkpoint soon?