Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:43
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

Ok who do i need to backhand @NozzyRP

This is a solid group thats doing better than most people around, im actually enjoying this war and the fact that groups actuslly finally made a coalition against us

Edited by JewRP

I think I might be playing with another group or something because ever since I came back I have been on the receiving end of initiations and the only accounts of being the aggressors was two situations on prison Island for me. 

It's also quite funny for people saying that we only care about PvP.

If I recall since 2016 these guys who have been playing together since have created a shit ton of hotspots. Sure If you go browsing here on this wonderful site and go back in to the history you will see during dark times Anarchy was pushing the lore forward with it's loremasters.

But it's the usual nah Anarchy are a PvP scum they don't care about RP yet again If you noticed that @G19RP and @JimRP has brought back the weapon permit system and more. Creating a massive checkpoint for people to come role-play with.

Anarchy has done nothing but RP'd with people. 

But Hey who cares right? Just ban them right? 😂 

you guys are bad at roleplay

Nevermind, just roleplayed with @JewRP changed my entire opinion on anarchy, thanks.

Edited by Joe

10 hours ago, Roland said:

Your members have been found guilty of various rule breaks in multiple reports recently, and I have received complaints about the group attacking the same group over and over again which is violation of rule 2.3. Please fix these things.

We were not attacking the same group over and over again, there's been a coalition of group formed against us (four groups), we attacked them once, Vultures attacked them some other day and that's about it. We talked with people from their side and have sorted it out.

Met one of your guys peacefully entered the checkpoint and got a gun license within a few minutes, 10/10 hostile rp 

@TurkRP was great hearing your voice again lad, enjoyed the short little interaction we had with everyone in Anarchy in Novaya earlier. Don't worry we carry our licensed weapons at all time 😉

Thanks for the feedback lamp! I had a great time with our interaction tonight at your camp, and I love the meals on wheels idea. Keep it cool brother.

Anarchy is good team i like it. Controll the players and weapons.

Anarchy=controlled server

No Anarchy= WAR ZONES

5 hours ago, Ghostbacsi said:

Anarchy is good team i like it. Controll the players and weapons.

Anarchy=controlled server

No Anarchy= WAR ZONES

- User has been warned for this post -

10 minutes ago, obidan66 said:

Did they make you say that at gunpoint? 😂

Not sure how that would be possible 🤣

18 hours ago, obidan66 said:

Did they make you say that at gunpoint? 😂

Sorry for what I wrote.

Edited by Alan Woods

Just now, MrMcButterToast said:

Hope I can meet some of y’all in game. Would be interesting 

Thank you all for the feedback (not gonna go quote everyone) but keep an eye on the radio thread!

1 hour ago, obidan66 said:

-USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST-

stop failing to bean farm on the thread please

8 minutes ago, MrMcButterToast said:

So I have a question for anyone in this group. I was told ig that I need a weapons permit and that y’all ain’t recruiting anymore???

Greetings, 

Yes we are enforcing weapons license. If you spoke to one of us In-Game then they should have told you what you needed to do. At this current time we aren’t allowing a ton of new members but I encourage you to apply and send in an application to join. 
Thanks,

Randy

8 minutes ago, Randy said:

Greetings, 

Yes we are enforcing weapons license. If you spoke to one of us In-Game then they should have told you what you needed to do. At this current time we aren’t allowing a ton of new members but I encourage you to apply and send in an application to join. 
Thanks,

Randy

I did speak to them and I did put in an application but do to DayZ being DayZ I didn’t really understand where on the map they wanted me to go. For the  license 

Edited by MrMcButterToast

8 hours ago, MrMcButterToast said:

I did speak to them and I did put in an application but do to DayZ being DayZ I didn’t really understand where on the map they wanted me to go. For the  license 

I recommend slapping up a radio post then mate so we can sort this out in-character rather than on an OOC level.

17 hours ago, Ghostbacsi said:

No. But i really like the Anarchy team.

they are destroying the game economy, getting all the vehicles and guns. holding people at gun point, being anarchist and at the same time. asking for licences what??

they are good RPers but they are abnoxious and just really annoying to be met with. when i see them i try to avoid them the most i can.

Why can we not get actual feedback 😥

Please people if you want to shit on us atleast make it formal and post actual feedback and we will be happy to respond 

17 hours ago, Alan Woods said:

Pretty sure if he was at gunpoint, @BandsRPwould've shot him already 😄

Please no hate, just making a joke. 

I know our groups dont have the best IC relationship, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep your IC and OOC feeling separate by not flaming me on the forums in our group page.

Just wanted to say my thoughts on Anarchy as a group. A lot of people really dislike Anarchy both IC and OOC. But from my personal experiences and encounters with them both in-game and through OOC contact like the forums they have been very nice and understanding. One of my first run-ins with Anarchy lead to me losing my FAL, M4 and Deagle, but the way they handled the situation and let me continue on with my business impressed me. At the time I did not have a gun license so they had every right to take my weapons, but they didn't just take everything from me and leave me to die. They took the guns and told me how to get a license so it wouldn't happen again in the future. They also left me with all my food, night vision goggles, and my plate carrier. They didn't pick me clean and treat me like garbage because I treated them with respect and knew my mistakes. The next day I had another encounter with Anarchy in which I had believed I had gotten my license. But there was an OOC mistake and my M16 was taken from me. I contacted the member who I thought issued my license on the forums and he apologized. The members who took my M16 gave it back and told me to head to Vybor to get my license issue cleared IC. The whole problem was fixed OOC that night and the members were very friendly and understanding. So for that, thank you Anarchy.