Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 22:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

Honest question/concern, because I know y'all work hard on this to provide good RP combined with hostilities:

My only experience with this group up to recently were messages on the radio and other people's witnesses, saying you'd take anyone's guns if they didn't have permits or whatever. I was at first intrigued but came up with a plan to possibly make the hostile RP interesting (as my character would not just give up her guns, and would most likely attempt persuasion). As I make my way up to the Triangle, I see corpses chopped up inside and human meat around what seemed to be Anarchy's base.

Fast forward a little while, I see a random guy walking around and I approach him, and I warn him. I didn't know it was Anarchy's base (if it was), just that I saw chopped up humans inside... At which point a voice in the darkness told me to run and fired warning shots just as quickly.

I was ready to start some roleplay, but as soon as bullets were fired, I realized I would either run or be killed, rather than captured or kept as a prisoner or anything else that would involve RP rather than killing.

My question and concern is: Can I know for sure that meeting you guys won't end in my death if I attempt to go along with the hostile RP? I simply am not interested in PvP, and will avoid doing so if that's the end result. Which, fair enough if it is.

The only people I could find and RP with at all today for my first day back. Appreciate the RP boys.

9 hours ago, Angel said:

Honest question/concern, because I know y'all work hard on this to provide good RP combined with hostilities:

My only experience with this group up to recently were messages on the radio and other people's witnesses, saying you'd take anyone's guns if they didn't have permits or whatever. I was at first intrigued but came up with a plan to possibly make the hostile RP interesting (as my character would not just give up her guns, and would most likely attempt persuasion). As I make my way up to the Triangle, I see corpses chopped up inside and human meat around what seemed to be Anarchy's base.

Fast forward a little while, I see a random guy walking around and I approach him, and I warn him. I didn't know it was Anarchy's base (if it was), just that I saw chopped up humans inside... At which point a voice in the darkness told me to run and fired warning shots just as quickly.

I was ready to start some roleplay, but as soon as bullets were fired, I realized I would either run or be killed, rather than captured or kept as a prisoner or anything else that would involve RP rather than killing.

My question and concern is: Can I know for sure that meeting you guys won't end in my death if I attempt to go along with the hostile RP? I simply am not interested in PvP, and will avoid doing so if that's the end result. Which, fair enough if it is.

To clarify I was the one you encountered. The other person you were speaking with was a friendly doctor we decided to let shack up in the checkpoint to help us. I was sitting in the dark with my nods and overheard you telling him we were probably cannibals and had human corpses in the base. I took this as propaganda as we have had people using radio broadcasts for propaganda purposes. At the time we were about to move out to conduct business. I probably jumped the gun with my response and will admit it was not my best moment. The goal was to scare you since you had just said we ate people. I want to apologize if the RP seemed sub-par.

To answer your other questions, we will always try to give the best RP possible and from what I have seen we don't try to execute someone unless it makes sense (like if they decided to go to war with us and we capture them or they spread propaganda and we capture them, though we always try to give people ultimatums like spy for us or something else).

Edited by Zero

19 hours ago, Zero said:

To clarify I was the one you encountered. The other person you were speaking with was a friendly doctor we decided to let shack up in the checkpoint to help us. I was sitting in the dark with my nods and overheard you telling him we were probably cannibals and had human corpses in the base. I took this as propaganda as we have had people using radio broadcasts for propaganda purposes. At the time we were about to move out to conduct business. I probably jumped the gun with my response and will admit it was not my best moment. The goal was to scare you since you had just said we ate people. I want to apologize if the RP seemed sub-par.

To answer your other questions, we will always try to give the best RP possible and from what I have seen we don't try to execute someone unless it makes sense (like if they decided to go to war with us and we capture them or they spread propaganda and we capture them, though we always try to give people ultimatums like spy for us or something else).

Thanks for the reply! I'll definitely try to be a bit edgy then, hahaha.

I'm loving the war that we're in and even though most of our interactions involve shooting at each other when we do talk it makes for some great rp. You're very good at being the bad guys and I respect it even though I'm gonna keep killing you 🙂

Greetings @JimRP,

During a routine activity check, I noticed that you have some group members who have not been online for some time. If you could reach out to these members to see what is going on and if needed remove them from the roster and GroupCP. You'll have a week to reach out to these members before they will have to be removed until their activity improves.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

Greetings @JimRP,

During a routine activity check, I noticed that you have some group members who have not been online for some time. If you could reach out to these members to see what is going on and if needed remove them from the roster and GroupCP. You'll have a week to reach out to these members before they will have to be removed until their activity improves.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

@Saunders I can tell you whats up with @hAwkzyyRP - hes just been working and dealing with some personal stuff but will be back to being active shortly.

enjoyed the roleplay we had today

Edited by Joe

Thanks for having me boys it’s been a blast so far look forward to the future 

Group of the year type roleplay we had today man, keep it up.

1 hour ago, allanman123 said:

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST - 

I've actually been watching these people the last few days in rp. They do better than most do and actually rp ig. 

Yes, anarchy has had a rough history but they are doing far better than most people.

That sir, is incorrect. It is not just an excuse to “rob and kill people” it is a hostileRP group focused on providing hostile roleplay to the people of this server.

There is not a lot of hostile groups around, the closest thing I’ve seen to one is a few lonely people who just rob other people. We try our best to put fear into the fellow roleplayers of the server and so far I think we have done a pretty decent job at it.

Since when did you become the book of knowledge? We're all entitled to an opinion, but there's no need to be upset and state opinions and call them facts. 

Unnecessary to put it like that, but nah, you’re completely wrong. I’ve done more RP in this group than I’ve ever done on this server previously. 

Says the guy who literally only posts in reports lmao, yeah sure bro. 

Just because someone is doing HostilerRP that doesn't mean that they're doing it just to "rob and kill pepole" I'ts a way of roleplay that actually makes things interesting on the server 

Hello @allanman123,

Just a quick reminder, group threads are meant to provide constructive feedback not whatever this is. Anyway, I’d like to address your issue. You state that it is a fact that this group is an excuse to rob & kill people? I think you are mistaken or misinformed.

We are a bandit group, of course we are going to rob people from time to time but it’s not like we rob everyone we see. I spent two hours walking around the map with someone and didn’t once take his gun nor think about it. We have sat at our checkpoint with multiple people with some good looking guns walk through, but we don’t touch them. Why? Cause they abide by our rules. They don’t mock us, they don’t resist us. If you resist us, of course there are going to be... wait for it.. consequences. On that note, I personally haven't witnessed any of the group members rob anyone in a long time unless it was warranted - meaning they didn't have a gun licenses and were carrying guns.

Killing people? Hardly. Anytime we have fired a bullet it’s because people have either fired at us first or have chosen not to comply. This group is not an excuse to kill people, that isn’t a goal of ours. What good are people dead?

So let's go back to you ‘stating facts’. This is simply your opinion, not a fact. Where's your proof beyond a reasonable doubt that this group is an excuse just to do that? Anyway when you can provide some actual feedback then post here again and we will kindly take it into consideration.

You have a nice day kind sir.

- USER HAS BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST - 

Hey Anarchy, so good to see you guys thriving in these dark times. It's been wonderful RPing with you and I hope that we can continue to work together against those who wish to bring us down! 
I'll include a little poetic verse below that I wrote about the haters 🤠

Spoiler

Everybody Love Everybody... ELE... Ain't no reason to clog up their page regardless if you like them or not. Anarchy and my people have been killing each other since last Thursday I believe. They have their reasoning behind it I'm sure, and we are protecting what's our. Groups and people collide all the time, sometimes they both make it through the collision, sometimes one or the other will have to back down/ submit. If your running solo and cant protect yourself find a home/group to help you through the struggle. Ik personally @FalkRP and @Fae are pretty damn good at their rp. If you dont believe someone's rp is correct or could use improvement reach out to them OCCly through DMs or Discord and try talking about it. This is my opinion and not directly pointed at anyone.

3 minutes ago, Duquesne said:

I think you misspelled @PhoenyxxRP

Dont think I've ever had a interaction with them.

11 minutes ago, Duquesne said:

I think you misspelled @PhoenyxxRP

Gee thanks...

I  can also say i haven't robbed or shot anyone for ages so... 

Honestly i think Anarchy provides one of the best RP's since i've joined the server. There is this ''war'' going on where a couple groups group up together and decide to stand up for themselves to fight Anarchy. A couple times they came over to attack and a couple times they had to defend their home because of an attack. Everyone needs a enemy but noone wants to take the roll up on itsself besides Anarchy. The roleplay on the whole server is indescribable, there is actual fear. 

Never forget btw, can't have no herogroup without a Hostilegroup.