Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 11:14
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Anarchy [Open Recruitment]

Recommended Posts

Just curious, but, why does your IG License database contain our OOC forum names?  Please explain.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Mia said:

Just curious, but, why does your IG License database contain our OOC forum names?  Please explain.

Obviously the forum names are not used in character? I thought that would be pretty straightforward, the ledger is how we keep up with our licenses at an OOC and IC level, using it in game to find the names of people we have licenses for, and OOC to keep track of who we are aware has given us what name in particular to use for them. Most of the licenses are done through discord PM's so we need to know who to message if their is a mistake or change needs to be done. Access to our google doc at an OOC level doesn't magically give people access to our ledger at an IC level, so I dont see how this is an issue at all. This is for us and us alone to have and use, no one else.

 I quickly added a // before the username column. Nothing much else to do there...

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, G19RP said:

Obviously the forum names are not used in character? I thought that would be pretty straightforward, the ledger is how we keep up with our licenses at an OOC and IC level, using it in game to find the names of people we have licenses for, and OOC to keep track of who we are aware has given us what name in particular to use for them. Most of the licenses are done through discord PM's so we need to know who to message if their is a mistake or change needs to be done. Access to our google doc at an OOC level doesn't magically give people access to our ledger at an IC level, so I dont see how this is an issue at all. This is for us and us alone to have and use, no one else.

 I quickly added a // before the username column. Nothing much else to do there...

Well, in that case, could you please add my FNX45 to your license database.  I registered all three of my guns, not just two.  One can’t be too careful. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mia said:

Well, in that case, could you please add my FNX45 to your license database.  I registered all three of my guns, not just two.  One can’t be too careful. 

License is only good for two guns (one primary, one sidearm) as for changing the gun you can carry, must contact us icly through in game/through pm/discord icly of course as thats something we work out on an ic level.

the reason you were only put down for two is because of the two gun rule. if ya got any more questions pertaining to your license specifically just shoot me a discord message or pm here, ill be around for the next little bit. I dont wanna clutter the group thread.

Share this post


Link to post

One way you can get a licenses is buy contacting us via the radio, in that case, the forums. People can PM one of our higher ups and get that sorted. Otherwise if we need to contact someone via the radio for something private, we can more easily find them and contact them.

Share this post


Link to post

M'laddies, looking good guys.. always a pleasure to meet in-game and looks poppin with them graphics as always @JimRP o7

Share this post


Link to post

SoonTM

image0.jpg

@silvermoongaming for the pic

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the great RP tonight guys. It's good to be back 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Good roleplay today,

8 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

Thanks for the great RP tonight guys. It's good to be back 🙂

Thank you to LouieRP

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

Thanks for the great RP tonight guys. It's good to be back 🙂

That's all we had to do was talk about things getting blown up and he shows up hours later...welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post

Group is looking great guys, way to keep things interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, YNW Law said:

Group is looking great guys, way to keep things interesting!

.
.
C̵̢̬̞͖̺͙̺̆̍̅̎̿͂͋̌̈́͛͢ö̡̦̳̺̻̱̜͚̼̥́͒̋͘͘͡ű̡̧̺͙̫̱͊͑͋̀̾̎͗͘͜ļ̷̙̖̪̞̔̓͑̋̉͒͊̕͢͢d̸̳̰̫̥̯̾͒̎̊̿̽̇̀͢͢n̬͇͓̹̓̏̓̄̕͢͜'̜͍̮̫̼͚͌̃̄̐̒̑̀̑͠t̶̨͔̙̳̮͚̠̔͌͑͗͛̿̕ a̡̧̮͖̲̠͗̃͋͌͂̀͌͘̕͜͟͠ͅg̴̨̡͖̘̩̘̀̃̓̍̑̒̽͛͘͡r͓̭̱͖͍̜͍̆̂̃͛̄͜͠͝ę̵̳͓͉̭̭̈̈́̏̍̄̾̚͢ͅę̶͎̥̥͕̞́́͑̏̉͟͢͜͟͡ m̸̱̹̫̩͚̯̥̉̆̂̌̈̄ͅo̤̹̮͛̈̓̆̏͐̒̄͟ͅr̷̡̳̮̩̱͇͎̦̉͒̈́̀̈͋̚ͅe̢̡͔̙̳̼̜̱̽̄́͆̃̎̉̂̚
.
.

Edited by Squillium

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for having me boys

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Joe said:

Thanks for having me boys

Our pleasure, a great honor to have you 🤝

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the RP last night ladies and gents, was good to finally get my license squared away properly, def will be stopping by more often 👌

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Eagles_4L1fe said:

Thanks for the RP last night ladies and gents, was good to finally get my license squared away properly, def will be stopping by more often 👌

Appreciate the feedback man

Share this post


Link to post

Just wanted to say im loving the hunt, its really quite exciting and you’ve come really close a few times, to the point where  two of your guys were actually chatting with me in a field. Unfortunately they werent as slippery as me and fed me some story about wanting to join some kind of uprising haha. First rule of uprising.... dont talk about uprising 😉 

I managed to walk away with their contact details to contact them if i ever found myself hehe. But last night, I was so close you were literally 30 seconds behind me when you lit up krasta and i made it out alive. Loving the RP that you are creating with it all too, IG and on the radio. The Server feels alive again. Time to move on again but if you do catch me, don’t just gas me, give me a more memorable death and I promise I’ll perma.

Share this post


Link to post

The Anarchists have made a return?

 

i need to inform the higher ups immediately

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, GaryCash said:

The Anarchists have made a return?

 

i need to inform the higher ups immediately

The Anarchists are calling you Gary. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, andysuter said:

Just wanted to say im loving the hunt, its really quite exciting and you’ve come really close a few times, to the point where  two of your guys were actually chatting with me in a field. Unfortunately they werent as slippery as me and fed me some story about wanting to join some kind of uprising haha. First rule of uprising.... dont talk about uprising 😉 

I managed to walk away with their contact details to contact them if i ever found myself hehe. But last night, I was so close you were literally 30 seconds behind me when you lit up krasta and i made it out alive. Loving the RP that you are creating with it all too, IG and on the radio. The Server feels alive again. Time to move on again but if you do catch me, don’t just gas me, give me a more memorable death and I promise I’ll perma.

Appreciate the feedback mate, glad you're enjoying it.

Share this post


Link to post

@andysuter word bro, im also enjoying our chats on the radio thank you for the feedback! 

Share this post


Link to post

You guys are the group to hate, it makes for intresting rp  and im loving the story of how good vs evil is unfolding. I cant wait to kill some more of you guys for my bloodlust or maybe some of my guys die either way i do enjoy this all. I would say hope to bump into you guys but we know we will. Wish we can create a great story between our factions for future storys 😁

Share this post


Link to post

Can y'all be the first group I get hostileRP from, since i'm coming back and need it

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...